Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 03:33:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228125 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131844 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #940 on: June 28, 2006, 04:27:07 PM »

Seriously,

After reading through the last thread and seeing some people say "I'm losing respect for Axl" I'm really starting to get pissed off. First of all, we don't even know exactly what happened. To a lot of people "biting" might seem really bad, but if you're defending someone you love or in an altercation with someone whom you feel at the time might have said something or did something to hurt someone you love... in my opinion anything is reasonable. Have you ever thought Axl Rose could possibly even have a psycological condition where when he reaches a certain point of anger, he can't even remember what he did?? I've been so upset before when one of my friends little brothers was beaten up by an older kid I got into a fight with that bastard and beat him far beyong the point I needed too, I didn't want to stop either. If I was losing the fight I would have scratched, clawed, bit, or did whatever to win because my friends brother was the most innocent kid at that age. Axl stated he thought something was done to upset Beta or that he was concerned about Beta, given the fact that he cares about her combined with being really fucked up on alcohal, it's not hard to see how this happened. Axl's most likely had a problem with authority figures his whole life too, which adds even more anger to the situation when the cop was roughing him up... sometimes you get so mad you go back to your animal instincts.. I'm no psycologist, but I still know I'd do whatever it took to defend someone I loved.

Ultimately Axl is a grown man, he could have been tottaly in the right here, he could have been tottaly wrong. If he was tottaly wrong, he paid his fines, he met the criminal justice systems demands. How the fuck are some of you saying, ohh "im losing respect for him." You don't even know the whole account of what happened and even if Axl was just being drunk and violent, we've all made mistakes too.

How much people care about his looks, clothing style, public actions, etc is annoying... I can't wait until C.D is released so we can just focus on all the new songs.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 05:08:41 PM by Mr.Intensity » Logged
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #941 on: June 28, 2006, 04:29:55 PM »

Hopefully he will cut back on his drinking...seeing as him and Sebastian are good friends again, and Baz is recently sober (I believe), maybe he will help Axl cut back.

sebastian was drinking red wine and smoking a joint beside me at the private afterparty I was at in New York... probably not the best influence on axl... but hey its rock n roll not bible camp

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Steel_Angel
« Reply #942 on: June 28, 2006, 04:30:07 PM »

http://24.150.177.44:8000/listen.pls
listen with winamp or realplayer

and to request (anything)
http://gunsreincarnate.bbfun.com/gunsreincarnate-about522.html
just signup without email confirmation
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #943 on: June 28, 2006, 04:32:39 PM »

You need to get off the computer and go outside more if it really makes you sick that people on an internet message board are judging Axl Rose.
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #944 on: June 28, 2006, 04:33:10 PM »

Nobody should have to come here and kiss ass. My opinions are no more important or less important than anyone else. we all have our own viewpoint which is what makes this place interesting. I'm not asking anyone else to share my opinion. But I'm entitled to make my opinion known........ which I have done. Axl is a public figure. So if he wants people to stop talking shit about him then he needs to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled brat.

OK..... I'm done posting in this thread. I think that in the last 50 pages we all have got our point across numerous times. Now it's just beating a dead horse.

So Rock On!  ok

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #945 on: June 28, 2006, 04:34:51 PM »

It makes me sick how some of these fuckheads pretend to support the man and his band. But once he gets drunk and there is a small incident they show they are turncoats.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #946 on: June 28, 2006, 04:35:08 PM »

You need to get off the computer and go outside more if it really makes you sick that people on an internet message board are judging Axl Rose.

Axl and Guns N' Roses have nothing to do with being on your computer or how much time you do or do not go outside. Insulting (or trying to) for no reason is just as lame as judging someone for no reason whatsoever.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #947 on: June 28, 2006, 04:40:29 PM »

Axl and Guns N' Roses have nothing to do with being on your computer or how much time you do or do not go outside. Insulting (or trying to) for no reason is just as lame as judging someone for no reason whatsoever.

We don't know Axl, we don't know what happened, and people will always talk shit on the internet. If you let it get to you you have problems. There's being a fan of the man and then there is just taking it too far. Some people aren't fans of the new band or Axl, oh fucking well.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #948 on: June 28, 2006, 04:41:20 PM »

i agree with you... but i don`t give a fuck about the opinions of the so called fans on this board anymore ok

you know.... all you get here is negativity. as axl said, "shit after shit after shit....". go to a fuckin concert people and shut the fuck up allready!!

seriously, i was very skeptical about axl`s voice, performance, the crowd reaction, etc...before i actually saw gnr live at rock am ring, because some people here are trying to make this tour and axl`s comeback in general looking like a desaster, but when i actually saw them it was simply awesome....

i don?t even bother reading those threads anymore...it`s always the same shit again and again anyways....

axl was drunk as fuck and we all know he tends to get a little aggressive from time to time... he argued with beta at 7am in the morning and some security told him to be quiet...axl got upset and into a fight with the guy, then the securitys pulled his braids and pushed him to the ground....and axl tried to get the guy away from him....using his teeth obviously....

it`s not the greatest thing he ever did, but stop the whining people. it`s ridiculous how people on this board are making a drama out of everything that goes wrong with axl and this tour Roll Eyes

if you just waiting for axl to do mistakes and point out everything that`s not perfect as a bad sign, it`s obvious that yoll never be happy with gnr/axl again....  and many of this site`s "members" have that problem.... why don`t you just fuck off???

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
anythinggoes
« Reply #949 on: June 28, 2006, 04:41:29 PM »

shit ont worry hes famous people love to hate him because he does things differently i personally dont care whst he does hes a rock star hes got shit loadsa money he can do whatever the fuck he wants within reason and thats why people hate him bash him and want him to fall

the press are the biggest assholes out there because although he helps sell their articles all they want to do is rip him a new asshole i have got clippings from back in 87 88 89 90 and these same fucking magazines loved them and then after that the clipping get worse and worse up to 2006

every thing axl does isnt right but so fucking what i dont ever do anything right (so i was told) does that make me a bad person
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #950 on: June 28, 2006, 04:41:50 PM »

Nobody should have to come here and kiss ass. My opinions are no more important or less important than anyone else. we all have our own viewpoint which is what makes this place interesting. I'm not asking anyone else to share my opinion. But I'm entitled to make my opinion known........ which I have done. Axl is a public figure. So if he wants people to stop talking shit about him then he needs to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled brat.

? OK..... I'm done posting in this thread. I think that in the last 50 pages we all have got our point across numerous times. Now it's just beating a dead horse.

So Rock On!? ok

yup, points are made, it's getting old, unless some differente comes like the radiostation thing, it's getting boring and there's too much insulting.

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #951 on: June 28, 2006, 04:42:34 PM »

it`s not the greatest thing he ever did, but stop the whining people. it`s ridiculous how people on this board are making a drama out of everything that goes wrong with axl and this tour

exactly.
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #952 on: June 28, 2006, 04:43:10 PM »

why'd you make a new thread dumb ass?
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #953 on: June 28, 2006, 04:43:43 PM »

We don't need a new thread about the incident do we?

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
anythinggoes
« Reply #954 on: June 28, 2006, 04:44:32 PM »

why'd you make a new thread dumb ass?

why you on this board either make constructive conversation or go somewhere else please
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #955 on: June 28, 2006, 04:45:17 PM »

i got lots of money i can do what i want.
Origen
« Reply #956 on: June 28, 2006, 04:46:07 PM »

We don't need a new thread about the incident do we?

Not really, just someone feel they have to make new topics and moan about other peoples opinions.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #957 on: June 28, 2006, 04:46:11 PM »

We don't know Axl, we don't know what happened, and people will always talk shit on the internet. If you let it get to you you have problems. There's being a fan of the man and then there is just taking it too far. Some people aren't fans of the new band or Axl, oh fucking well.

I just feel like he had a point in the original point. I don't think accusing him of having "problems" because he's iritated by people constantly posting crap on here will help anything.

Just like all of the threads that get turned into Old/New Band threads bother the piss out of me. I might one day want to start a thread about it. I wouldn't mean that I don't get out of the house enough or that I have problems. I would mean that I was irritated with some people on this board.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
anythinggoes
« Reply #958 on: June 28, 2006, 04:48:00 PM »

i got lots of money i can do what i want.

i think youll find it doesnt work like that in here

anyway ill let the mods deal with you not going to waste my time on you no
ColdNovemberRain
« Reply #959 on: June 28, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »

Shit happens people.We,like Axl,just have to roll with it.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: