Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:04:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 132369 times)
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #920 on: June 28, 2006, 03:43:31 PM »

In regard to the hair-pulling, can we take that as confirmation that Axl's braids are real and are not fake extensions? ?

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #921 on: June 28, 2006, 03:43:35 PM »

Has anyone thought that maybe, as he was falling, he grabbed onto the guards leg hard and his fingernails left a mark or something? ?If his grab missed, he could have pinched the skin pretty hard and it could have felt/looked like a bit or something, ya know?

I'm not arguing anything, just offering another way this might be looked at. ?I wasn't there and could most likely be wrong.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #922 on: June 28, 2006, 03:46:15 PM »

Has anyone thought that maybe, as he was falling, he grabbed onto the guards leg hard and his fingernails left a mark or something? ?If his grab missed, he could have pinched the skin pretty hard and it could have felt/looked like a bit or something, ya know?

He bit him. Munch munch.  Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #923 on: June 28, 2006, 03:53:24 PM »

It was witnessed as a bite. No way to sugarcoat this one.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #924 on: June 28, 2006, 03:56:09 PM »

he is back....really yes
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #925 on: June 28, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »

Dizzy will you please ?shut the fuck up already . ?here's a little clip from 1990 ?for you kids ?that are shocked and are taking this incident very hard. ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HInuXfr3keM&search=axl%20rose%20%20arrested

Some of you should go follow a frontman that is more safe and politically correct. ? Axl is not the right person for you kiddies ?to follow. ? I can't believe how some people are reacting over this shit. ? All that matters is the music !!
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #926 on: June 28, 2006, 04:05:27 PM »

ok,i want to know what is SO freaking wrong with biting? if my hair was pulled,and i am being restrained I'M gonna bite something! more than likely the person who has their "GD" hands on me.i don't know about anyone else,but i get a bit aggravated if someone i don't know touches me,and Drunk on top of it? man,hasn't Anyone on here flipped out at one time or another? if not Congrats,if so....welcome to the club. and yah,i've also been called "volitile". ?rofl ?smoking

Frankly,My Dear...........
Origen
« Reply #927 on: June 28, 2006, 04:07:40 PM »

ok,i want to know what is SO freaking wrong with biting? if my hair was pulled,and i am being restrained I'M gonna bite something!

That's exactly what you could do, cos your a girl.
no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #928 on: June 28, 2006, 04:10:24 PM »

dizzy is the biggest loser on this forum

this is a song about your fucking mother!
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #929 on: June 28, 2006, 04:11:21 PM »

Mike tyson bit a man's ear off during a boxing match . ?And he did it twice. ?That is more bizarre than what Axl did .
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #930 on: June 28, 2006, 04:14:07 PM »

Mike tyson bit a man's ear off during a boxing match . ?And he did it twice. ?That is more bizarre than what Axl did .

Yes it was and even more so because he was boxing professionally and there are RULES to boxing.  No rules in street fighting.

Why don't you just....
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #931 on: June 28, 2006, 04:15:18 PM »

Dizzy will you please ?shut the fuck up already . ?here's a little clip from 1990 ?for you kids ?that are shocked and are taking this incident very hard. ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HInuXfr3keM&search=axl%20rose%20%20arrested

Some of you should go follow a frontman that is more safe and politically correct. ? Axl is not the right person for you kiddies ?to follow. ? I can't believe how some people are reacting over this shit. ? All that matters is the music !!

? I'm glad that you posted that Video. It shows that he has always been an asshole and that 12 years hidden in his basement haven't done him any good. He's still as pathetic today as he was then. I'll always like Guns n Roses for their Music. But on a personal level Axl Rose is a Douche bag.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 04:19:46 PM by dizzy68 » Logged

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #932 on: June 28, 2006, 04:17:04 PM »

LOL...... and Axl is the biggest Loser in Rock Music. What's your point?  hihi

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #933 on: June 28, 2006, 04:17:51 PM »

ok,i want to know what is SO freaking wrong with biting? if my hair was pulled,and i am being restrained I'M gonna bite something!

That's exactly what you could do, cos your a girl.
?so if you couldn't move your hands/arms,and your being restrained by someones hands pulling your hair You wouldn't try biting them?just cause you're a guy it's a no no? i don't get that.....i figure anything goes to try to get out of that.granted it was a security guard,but sometimes if you are drunk or "volitile" you flip and just want to be free/away from the person messing with you. i bet if Axl Had gotten free of the situation,he would of stood up and knocked the guy on his butt with one punch,y'know all manly like and everything ?Wink ?just my opinion,not trying to start something.

Frankly,My Dear...........
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #934 on: June 28, 2006, 04:18:55 PM »

Yeah, just think, if Axl was a little higher he would have bitten something else off and have gone to jail. hihi

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #935 on: June 28, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »

LOL...... and Axl is the biggest Loser in Rock Music. What's your point?? hihi

You're right - all other rockers are mellow.  hihi

Why don't you just....
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #936 on: June 28, 2006, 04:21:56 PM »

I'm glad that you posted that Video. It shows that he has always been an asshole and that 12 years hidden in his basement haven't done him any good. He's still as pathetic today as he was then. I'll always like Gun's n Roses for their Music. But on a personal level Axl Rose is a Douche bag.

cool... now we know and we can MoveOn!... like, who cares? If he wants to be fucking primadona let him be primadona... everyone has their own life and is responsible for direction it takes them to... usually people that don't have their own lifes are judging and complaining...

Until there is anoher side of the coin, for me, a security guard and police officers are as guilty as Axl... fuckers have a cool nigth time story that will make them stars for a day (assholes for life).
pcl1977
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #937 on: June 28, 2006, 04:22:11 PM »

Thank god the world is back to nirmal.Axl Rose being drunk and violent and saying it wasnt his fault. He was trying to protect the manager. She is from Brazil and could probably kick his ass!!! LOL
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #938 on: June 28, 2006, 04:22:54 PM »

LOL...... and Axl is the biggest Loser in Rock Music. What's your point?? hihi

Than what the hell are you doing on the " losers' message board ? wasting your time ?posting how muich you hate him?? ?You must live a pathetic life . There are alot of bands I don't like ?but not once ?have i wasted my time posting on their sites ?just to say how much I dislike them. ?Fact is Axl is a rich fuck that gets attention ?and you are at home typing on your pc about ?how much you think he sucks . ? ?Only loser I see is you.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #939 on: June 28, 2006, 04:27:06 PM »

LOL...... and Axl is the biggest Loser in Rock Music. What's your point?  hihi

Than what the hell are you doing on the " losers' message board   wasting your time  posting how muich you hate him??  You must live a pathetic life . There are alot of bands I don't like  but not once  have i wasted my time posting on their sites  just to say how much I dislike them.  Fact is Axl is a rich fuck that gets attention  and you are at home typing on your pc about  how much you think he sucks .    Only loser I see is you.

haha....hell yeah.  ok
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: