Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 03:37:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228125 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131851 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #880 on: June 28, 2006, 02:47:14 PM »

why is my karma -1?

why do the admins of this forum suck axl's dick so hard and edit posts whenever something is said about him that makes him look bad? How about i post the entire album ?

i would pressume that comment ?Roll Eyes
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #881 on: June 28, 2006, 02:47:55 PM »

well that ruined my day. you done fucked up jarmo, you done fucked up.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #882 on: June 28, 2006, 02:48:03 PM »

?
 Unfortunately many Axl supporters have their heads stuck up in the clouds and are totally delusional. Axl could Rob a bank or shoot people and the monkeys would still support him. I think some people are so star struck by AXL that they've lost all common sense. I am probably one of the biggest Howard Stern fans on the planet. But if Howard goes around biting people I sure the hell am not going to stick up for him. I'm going to think he's an asshole! I don't ever let Celebrity status cloud my judgement. Unfortunately around here people have trouble seperating the two.

It's not like it's the first time that Axl has done something out of line. ?Hell, back in the late 80's and early 90's he was ALWAYS in the press for one stupid thing or other, but he still had loads of fans. ?His "I don't give a fuck" attitude is what SOME people love about him. ?Of course the music caught their attention first.

I always said that Axl is crazy when all those topics were around about him fighting Vince. ?Axl plays dirty - no rules with him. ?Nothing shocks me because of the history.

Why don't you just....
Bono
« Reply #883 on: June 28, 2006, 02:49:12 PM »

It's great to see so many prime examples of huiman beings in this thread.

People who've never done a mistake in their life.? ok

/jarmo

Jarmo that's not the point. If this was an isolated incident than fine but with Axl nothing is an isolated incident. It's an ongoing thing and the fans that are sick of the antics should be allowed to say so without the fear of having their posts removed are a warning that they'll be banned. Like I said before I have never trashed the music. I think it's awesome, I loved the Hammerstein show and posted about my experience but this extra curricular stuff has got to stop. ?I can't belive that unless we' support this type of behaviour than we have to keep our mouths shuts. It's seriously mind boggling and it looks bad on Gn'R fans as a whole.
anythinggoes
« Reply #884 on: June 28, 2006, 02:49:30 PM »

keep going he might make it -2 ?ok

no
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #885 on: June 28, 2006, 02:50:16 PM »

its all love baby
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #886 on: June 28, 2006, 02:50:23 PM »

Thanks for the laugh. hihi

Threatening the owner of the messageboard. ?It's amusing.

saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #887 on: June 28, 2006, 02:52:08 PM »

im kidding you fools.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #888 on: June 28, 2006, 02:52:15 PM »

It's great to see so many prime examples of huiman beings in this thread.

People who've never done a mistake in their life.? ok

/jarmo

Jarmo that's not the point. If this was an isolated incident than fine but with Axl nothing is an isolated incident. It's an ongoing thing and the fans that are sick of the antics should be allowed to say so without the fear of having their posts removed are a warning that they'll be banned. Like I said before I have never trashed the music. I think it's awesome, I loved the Hammerstein show and posted about my experience but this extra curricular stuff has got to stop. ?I can't belive that unless we' support this type of behaviour than we have to keep our mouths shuts. It's seriously mind boggling and it looks bad on Gn'R fans as a whole.

When he wasn't out in the spotlight, it was so bad. You people called him a recluse!

Now he's out and it's the end of the world all of a sudden.

One day he's a recluse, then he's too nice, then he's something other. Make up your fucking minds!

Shit happens, Axl paid the fine. Let it go.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #889 on: June 28, 2006, 02:52:50 PM »

Must say it's dissapointing to know that if you don't agree with this type of behavior and you voice your opinion on it your post will be deleted. Why do we have to support that shit or if we don't support the behaviour why do we have to keep our mouths shut? ?I love the music but I hate the antics. I as well as anyone else should be allowed to say so.

I don't understand why this is so shocking for some of you ? ?It's Axl fuckin Rose ?, he's a fuckin nutcase ? . Were some of you alive in the easrly 90's?? ? ?Yes i agree that Axl should mature and stop acting like a prima donna ?but why is this bugging some of you ?? The tour is still on , ?that is a fuckin miracle in itself. ? The Swedish authority is ?not going to be pursuing this matter any further and the tour continues tonight ? so let's forget about this shit ?and leave this topic for the haters. ?I know Axl is fuckin asshole ?but the reason I like him is for his music ?and nothing else. ? Stop acting like Axl rose just insulted your mother ?and grow up. ?Maybe some of you should grow up and stop with the " Axl Rose let me down, I used to love him " bullshit ?. ? ?You sound like teeny bopper fans .
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #890 on: June 28, 2006, 02:54:31 PM »

According to the third news story...Axl was up at seven oclock in the morning to check in to the hotel. Then was mad because there was no party reception for him. No mention of a lady arguing with him.. this latest article seems a tad suspect in my opinion. I am not up on the swedish news so I dont know how reliable these papers are. I am up on Blabbermouth and half the shit thats printed is fabricated. Didnt they print something about Axl wanting Swedish blonde women at a party? I do believe Axl got in an altercation. I do believe it is kind of sad that he did. It just means that all his inner demons have not been quenched. I do know one thing...when something happens the people involved always try to make a better picture than what happened. I doubt I will ever truly know what happened. What I do know is that the people voicing their opinions about Axl in a negative way also dont know what happened. So if someone from this forum decides they dont want to hear a negative opinion about anything it is their right as it is their board.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #891 on: June 28, 2006, 02:57:34 PM »

?
 Unfortunately many Axl supporters have their heads stuck up in the clouds and are totally delusional. Axl could Rob a bank or shoot people and the monkeys would still support him. I think some people are so star struck by AXL that they've lost all common sense. I am probably one of the biggest Howard Stern fans on the planet. But if Howard goes around biting people I sure the hell am not going to stick up for him. I'm going to think he's an asshole! I don't ever let Celebrity status cloud my judgement. Unfortunately around here people have trouble seperating the two.

People are such drama queens ?hihi I can whole-heartedly guarantee that each and every one of you has done something worse and more sinful than Axl did in Sweden. Anyone who disagrees is lying. Face it, if Axl had done anything really bad he would still be in Sweden. Noone is above the law

You should all be wise enough now to realise how the world and it's press is with Axl. I do think bbf explained the press side of things quite poignantly.

Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #892 on: June 28, 2006, 02:58:07 PM »

Must say it's dissapointing to know that if you don't agree with this type of behavior and you voice your opinion on it your post will be deleted. Why do we have to support that shit or if we don't support the behaviour why do we have to keep our mouths shut? ?I love the music but I hate the antics. I as well as anyone else should be allowed to say so.

I don't understand why this is so shocking for some of you ? ?It's Axl fuckin Rose ?, he's a fuckin nutcase ? . Were some of you alive in the easrly 90's?? ? ?Yes i agree that Axl should mature and stop acting like a prima donna ?but why is this bugging some of you ?? The tour is still on , ?that is a fuckin miracle in itself. ? The Swedish authority is ?not going to be pursuing this matter any further and the tour continues tonight ? so let's forget about this shit ?and leave this topic for the haters. ?I know Axl is fuckin asshole ?but the reason I like him is for his music ?and nothing else. ? Stop acting like Axl rose just insulted your mother ?and grow up. ?Maybe some of you should grow up and stop with the " Axl Rose let me down, I used to love him " bullshit ?. ? ?You sound like teeny bopper fans .

That's pretty much what I was saying a few posts ahead of you.  ok

Why don't you just....
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #893 on: June 28, 2006, 02:58:19 PM »

had this shit happened in american soil it'd be a lot worse. people would make more fun of him. o well live and let die.
Bono
« Reply #894 on: June 28, 2006, 02:59:42 PM »

When he wasn't out in the spotlight, it was so bad. You people called him a recluse!

One day he's a recluse, then he's too nice, then he's something other. Make up your fucking minds!

/jarmo

Well he did fucking bite a guy. I for one did not care about him beinga recluse, I just wanted the album. I for one thought it was great when he was acting all nice and shit. he was acting like an adult. FOR THE RECORD: yes I do thin he sucks when he acts like this and I agree Jarmo that "shit does happen" but with Axl it's like a non stop bad case of diareah.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #895 on: June 28, 2006, 02:59:58 PM »

Fun is fun.

If ony some of you, the media victims would smarten up I'd be happy but you never do.

I mean, What are you doing here? You just sound like gossipy housewives.  rant
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #896 on: June 28, 2006, 03:02:28 PM »

/jarmo

Well he did fucking bite a guy. I for one did not care about him beinga recluse, I just wanted the album. I for one thought it was great when he was acting all nice and shit. he was acting like an adult. FOR THE RECORD: yes I do thin he sucks when he acts like this and I agree Jarmo that "shit does happen" but with Axl it's like a non stop bad case of diareah.

Dude, he bit his fuckin leg after the guy pulled his hair to bring him to the ground. You talk about Axl fighting like a little kid, but the security guy fought like a girl, and that guy wasnt drunk like Axl was. What guy pulls another guy's hair.

All you people complaining about this sound like little girls. Just shut the fuck up, this isnt 98 Degrees, this is Axl fuckin Rose. He's always been like this and he aint never gonna change.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 03:04:32 PM by ChineseTwAt » Logged
Origen
« Reply #897 on: June 28, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »

Fun is fun.

If ony some of you, the media victims would smarten up I'd be happy but you never do.

I mean, What are you doing here? You just sound like gossipy housewives. rant

Do you not get the point in what a forum is.

And it's not just what Axl done I hate his primadonna shit attitude, he demanded a party, and was in a huff 'cos he didn't get one.

Bit the hell with it, everyone has a different opinion on this.
Olorin
« Reply #898 on: June 28, 2006, 03:03:42 PM »

If I want to read about Axl being an asshole, the new songs sucking, how Robin shouldn't wear certain clothes or how we "need" a reunion, I wouldn't look for those posts on a board dedicated to the band in question.

So, take your posts somewhere else. We don't need your opinions here.

/jarmo

So to post here you must like all of the new material that we have heard and not comment on bandmembers behaviour if you deem it poor or otherwise?
Bono
« Reply #899 on: June 28, 2006, 03:04:03 PM »

Alright here's my final point on this then I'll drop it. Imagine this scenario: You're neighbours are always getting inot the type of shit that Axl is getting into. Do you A: think it's cool and say shit happens or B: refer to them as your loser neighbors ?

I think I just made my point.

Cheers everyone have a fantastic day! beer
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 03:06:05 PM by Bono » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: