Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:40:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131256 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #860 on: June 28, 2006, 02:23:41 PM »

What exactly did Jim Rome say?

Bono
« Reply #861 on: June 28, 2006, 02:28:31 PM »

What exactly did Jim Rome say?

Basically called him a  flake. Told the story and went on about how flakey Axl is. He said Axl was a rock star ten years ago but now he's acting like a washed up star ready for a reality tv show.  He called Axl every name he has(William, Bill, Axl, Willy hihi) Rome love Guns N' Roses but it's obvious he's smart enough to as I suggested before to love the music while aknowledge how lame Axl has become.
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #862 on: June 28, 2006, 02:29:09 PM »

why do the admins of this forum suck axl's dick so hard and edit posts whenever something is said about him that makes him look bad? How about i post the entire album ?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #863 on: June 28, 2006, 02:31:13 PM »

why do the admins of this forum suck axl's dick so hard and edit posts whenever something is said about him that makes him look bad? How about i post the entire album ?
What album? Roll Eyes
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #864 on: June 28, 2006, 02:31:59 PM »

More media attention/fallout from the story, long time GNR/Axl supporter Jim Rome just absolutely hammered Axl...

And it was fucking awesome an I agreed with every word Jim said. ok

shouldn't you be in a U2 message board ??       As fucked up as this story is  atleast it had nothing to do with music.   Atleast the tour is not cancelled ,  that would have been a disaster.    So Jim Rome insults Axl , big fuckin deal. What is he going to do ? Is he going to stop using the "Welcome to the Jungle"  music for his show?   he also made fun of Axl  for the spitting incident.  Jim Rome likes GNR but he hates Axl ,  I would never expect anything nice for him to say about Axl  even if Axl did something good. 
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #865 on: June 28, 2006, 02:32:24 PM »

What album? Roll Eyes

Prob the one where he got the other leaks from.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #866 on: June 28, 2006, 02:34:11 PM »

?
 Unfortunately many Axl supporters have their heads stuck up in the clouds and are totally delusional. Axl could Rob a bank or shoot people and the monkeys would still support him. I think some people are so star struck by AXL that they've lost all common sense. I am probably one of the biggest Howard Stern fans on the planet. But if Howard goes around biting people I sure the hell am not going to stick up for him. I'm going to think he's an asshole! I don't ever let Celebrity status cloud my judgement. Unfortunately around here people have trouble seperating the two.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Bono
« Reply #867 on: June 28, 2006, 02:35:26 PM »

Must say it's dissapointing to know that if you don't agree with this type of behavior and you voice your opinion on it your post will be deleted. Why do we have to support that shit or if we don't support the behaviour why do we have to keep our mouths shut? ?I love the music but I hate the antics. I as well as anyone else should be allowed to say so.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #868 on: June 28, 2006, 02:37:59 PM »

How about you go post that album somewhere else?

Roll Eyes

Funny how suddenly all these "fans" show up. When there's a chance to start slagging Axl off they arrive.

Vultures.... ?Roll Eyes

Go and post somewhere else if you're only here to whine. I've said it before..... Some of you don't seem to fucking get it.

If I want to read about Axl being an asshole, the new songs sucking, how Robin shouldn't wear certain clothes or how we "need" a reunion, I wouldn't look for those posts on a board dedicated to the band in question.

So, take your posts somewhere else. We don't need your opinions here.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #869 on: June 28, 2006, 02:38:47 PM »

Unfortunately many Axl supporters have their heads in the clouds stuck up in the clouds and are totally delusional. Axl could Rob a bank or shoot people and the monkeys would still support him. I think some people are so star struck by AXL that they've lost all common sense. I am probably one of the biggest Howard Stern fans on the planet. But if Howard goes around biting people I sure the hell am not going to stick up for him. I'm going to think he's an asshole! I don't ever let Celebrity status cloud my judgement. Unfortunately around here people have trouble seperating the two.

Most people just don't care that much.  So Axl got wasted and got into an altercation, oh well I see the same thing happene almost every time I go out to the bars.  I find the incident funny more than anything else.  If a showdate had been cancelled or anything serious had happened it would've been a bigger deal.  Instead Axl got hauled to the drunk tank, paid a hefty fine and the whole thing is history so why is it even a big deal?  It doesn't mean I "condone" the behavior but outraged?  Hardly, I've heard of much worse stories and seen much worse with my own eyes
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #870 on: June 28, 2006, 02:39:58 PM »

Well he did act like an asshole. But as logn as it doesn't effect the tour I can forget about it.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #871 on: June 28, 2006, 02:40:24 PM »

Must say it's dissapointing to know that if you don't agree with this type of behavior and you voice your opinion on it your post will be deleted. Why do we have to support that shit or if we don't support the behaviour why do we have to keep our mouths shut? ?I love the music but I hate the antics. I as well as anyone else should be allowed to say so.
Start your own forum then.
Zon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #872 on: June 28, 2006, 02:40:46 PM »

?
 Unfortunately many Axl supporters have their heads stuck up in the clouds and are totally delusional. Axl could Rob a bank or shoot people and the monkeys would still support him. I think some people are so star struck by AXL that they've lost all common sense. I am probably one of the biggest Howard Stern fans on the planet. But if Howard goes around biting people I sure the hell am not going to stick up for him. I'm going to think he's an asshole! I don't ever let Celebrity status cloud my judgement. Unfortunately around here people have trouble seperating the two.

I totaly agree!
Bono
« Reply #873 on: June 28, 2006, 02:40:57 PM »

shouldn't you be in a U2 message board Huh ? ? ?As fucked up as this story is? atleast it had nothing to do with music.? ?Atleast the tour is not cancelled ,? that would have been a disaster.? ? So Jim Rome insults Axl , big fuckin deal. What is he going to do ? Is he going to stop using the "Welcome to the Jungle"? music for his show?? ?he also made fun of Axl? for the spitting incident.? Jim Rome likes GNR but he hates Axl ,? I would never expect anything nice for him to say about Axl? even if Axl did something good.?

Get a grip. I never once mentioned U2 so what's your point? Jim Rome loves Gn'R yes and I'm sure there was a time when he thought Axl was the shit as well but NEWS FLASH Jim Rome has grown up as have many Gn'R fans. A 40 something Axl Rose acting like a 22 year old spoiled rock star is sad. That's what I'm getting at, That's what Rome was getting at and that's what alot of people are getting at. So in the future please don't tell me what boards I should be posting at. I've been posting on Gn'R boards for 5 years so it's not like I'ma U2 fan who comes here to bag on Axl. If Axl would smarten up I'd be happy but he never does so......
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #874 on: June 28, 2006, 02:42:30 PM »

How about you go post that album somewhere else?

Roll Eyes

Funny how suddenly all these "fans" show up. When there's a chance to start slagging Axl off they arrive.

Vultures....  Roll Eyes

Go and post somewhere else if you're only here to whine. I've said it before..... Some of you don't seem to fucking get it.

If I want to read about Axl being an asshole, the new songs sucking, how Robin shouldn't wear certain clothes or how we "need" a reunion, I wouldn't look for those posts on a board dedicated to the band in question.

So, take your posts somewhere else. We don't need your opinions here.

/jarmo

Fortunately i like the new songs very much.
and if axl reads this, grow up. or chill.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #875 on: June 28, 2006, 02:44:30 PM »

It's great to see so many prime examples of huiman beings in this thread.

People who've never done a mistake in their life.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #876 on: June 28, 2006, 02:45:40 PM »

why is my karma -1?
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #877 on: June 28, 2006, 02:45:44 PM »

It's great to see so many prime examples of huiman beings in this thread.

People who've never done a mistake in their life.  ok

/jarmo

It's not that. But if someone gets drunk and acts liek a douche than he will be called jus that. I've gotten drunk and done stupid shit and Ive been called an ass hole and I admit ive done shit that makes me an ass hole. So its just not people tryin to bash Axl.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #878 on: June 28, 2006, 02:46:03 PM »

For every sinner there are suddenly 100 saints

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
uncleslashbob
Headliner

Smith can you bring me some tea?

« Reply #879 on: June 28, 2006, 02:46:37 PM »

ok...everyone count to 10 relax deep breaths your fighting for silly reasons take a smoking no more rant
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: