Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 08:14:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131335 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #800 on: June 28, 2006, 10:46:56 AM »

he definitely fucked up.... but what the hell??

is it on you to tell him what to do or how to become a grown up man??

i still don`t get this...

outside of this little communtity noone cares about him threatening a police man or biting a security guard... people read the news or watch it on tv, laugh about it or think axl`s an idiot and that?s it....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #801 on: June 28, 2006, 10:47:56 AM »

Axl Rose commented, "We had a great gig in Stockholm and I am not going to let this incident spoil that. My assistant Beta and I were talking in the lobby of the hotel when security started to give us a hard time. My only concern was to make sure she was ok."

so they were "talking" then for no reason security gave them a hard time which resulted in him biting a leg? Huh Does that make any sense?

No, it doesn't.? This is exactly what I thought would be the response.? No personal responsibility.? Why couldn't he have said, "yeah I got so drunk and acted really stupid."
I think Axl is a great musician, but (and this might be stating the obvious) he doesn't seem to ever take responsibility for his actions, the public ones... I will give him that since who knows what goes on in his private life.? But if you look at things like St. Louis, Montreal, Erin, Stephanie, Slash, Izzy, Duff, all the other members of GnR who worked with him and left, this new incident in Sweden, everything that we hear about going wrong always seems to be someone else's fault.? But out of all these things, the one thing they have in common in Axl.?
Just my two cents...

I dunno why ppl are still surprised/chocked/annoyed.Axl announced that on Trunk's show.
He said they would start the LEG of the tour in Europe...
And in which continent is Sweden again ?
Sigh
I always have to come and clear things up. You guys never decipher Axl's riddles by yourselves

Leg Obsession hihi
Jaeball104
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #802 on: June 28, 2006, 10:57:36 AM »

too funny...axl being axl ...its great this is why were all fans in the first place
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #803 on: June 28, 2006, 10:59:14 AM »

It doesn't matter who bites whom...the fact is biting is WRONG.

But knowing how much the media plays negatively on Axl....who really knows wtf really happened UNLESS you were there to witness it.

I just hope Axl can really put this behind him like he said in the press release.

If he's coming down off of a severe hangover...then my bet is he's obsessing with what has transpired in the last 24-48 hours and it's not healthy. no
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #804 on: June 28, 2006, 11:27:18 AM »

All the speculation/guessing about who did/said what is kinda pointless at this point.

Axl was arrested, paid the fine and was released.

That's the truth. Everything else is speculation from the media and fans. None of us were there so we don't know what really happened. The media likes to use "unnamed sources" for their stories. Wonder why....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #805 on: June 28, 2006, 11:45:52 AM »

man I hear you, but is it shocking to think axl rose who is always seen drinking who recently said he was hungover with his vodka champagne drinks was being loud and obnoxious in the hotel in teh early am after a night of partying/?

I know drinking and I know being loud and I know arguing.. It's really no harm or foul, I just doubt it was that simple as that brief comment states.
I'll leave it at that, that's my view from drinking forever and knowing countles other drinkers and the uproar we've caused.. To each his own, just rock out and enjoy..
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #806 on: June 28, 2006, 12:03:56 PM »

Fuck man, in Canada if you bit a cop, they'd break you're teeth out... hihi

So how come Joe Thornton has all his teeth?  hihi i hate him with a passion being a bruins fana nd he didnt do shit for us

ok sorry move along

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #807 on: June 28, 2006, 12:05:15 PM »

im really glad about the comment axl made.that he was concerned about beta through the whole thing.this is something that touched me deeply. : ok:something good from this.

the one an only horsey !
GNRslave
Rocker

"turn on the tv cuz i got nowhere to go..."

« Reply #808 on: June 28, 2006, 12:21:14 PM »

hey guys, just saw this on blabbermouth.net:

The Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet (Story#1, Story#2) has revealed more information about Tuesday's (June 27) early morning brawl at Stockholm's Berns hotel that resulted in GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose being arrested on suspicion of damaging property at the hotel, assaulting a security guard and threatening police.

According to an Aftonbladet source, a security guard at the hotel heard someone cursing and swearing loudly in English in the hotel's lobby at approximately 7:30 a.m. It was Axl Rose, who was accompanied by his bodyguard. "Axl was not pleased with the rooms at the hotel," the source said. "He had seen several and was pissed off."

The hotel security guard asked Axl Rose to calm down and said, "Can you lower your voice?" But Axl continued screaming and suddenly attacked the security guard, according to Aftonbladet.

"[Axl] pushed [the guard] in the chest hard enough to cause him to almost lost his balance," the source said. "In response, the security guard grabbed Axl's braids and pulled them to the floor. That's when Axl bit him in his thigh."

At that point, Rose got hold of a nearby vase and threw it straight into an 18th century mirror worth approximately $2,000, according to Aftonbladet. The hotel staff called the police and the security guard desperately tried to regain control of the situation.

According to the source, the security guard told Axl's bodyguard, "Now you have to help me keep this guy in check." The pissed off Rose responded with threats. "Move away if you still wanna have a job," Axl screamed at his bodyguard, according to the Aftonbladet source.

A half hour earlier, Rose had checked into the hotel's biggest suite, according to the Swedish newspaper Expressen. Fifteen minutes later, Rose and his bodyguard came down to the reception and Rose screamed, "Where is everyone? Where's the party? I was promised a big party!"

To calm Rose down, his tour manager and assistant were woken up. The hotel security was also called and that's when Axl exploded, according to Expressen.

At 7:47 the police stormed into the Berns hotel with their batons drawn. They searched Axl and handcuffed him.

According to Expressen, Axl screamed at his bodyguard as he was being led away to the police car, "You are fired. You are so fucking fired."

Axl's tour crew, Swedish lawyers and concert promotion agency worked hard all day yesterday to get Rose released from police custody. In the end, it became clear that the only way Axl could be allowed to walk away was if he confessed to all charges.

At approximately 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Axl was tranported out of the police station by lying on the floor of a van and driven to the Bromma airport in central Stockholm. At 8:00 p.m., the private jet (Photo#1, Photo#2) took off from Sweden with Axl Rose and the rest of his band and headed for Oslo, where GUNS N' ROSES are scheduled to perform tonight (June 28).

According to an Aftonbladet source, Axl was only able to bring 10 of his suitcases with him. The rest of his luggage remained in the hotel room along with an unpaid hotel bill.

A few minutes after 9:00 p.m, the plane landed in Oslo and that's when another bizarre drama started, according to Aftonbladet.

Axl refused to leave the airplane and instead started another party at the landing field. Ice cubes were delivered by car to the plane, according to Aftonbladet. After four hours, at 1:00 a.m., Axl left the plane and was taken by limo to a hotel in central Oslo.

and you guys thought good ole axl was gone lol!!

"gonna wave it right down in your face"
http://www.myspace.com/5232978
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #809 on: June 28, 2006, 12:22:42 PM »

It would be interesting, not to mention hilarious, to know how it all went down. Here are some possible scenarios.

Version 1
Security guard approaches Axl and an argument starts.
Axl immediately drops to his knees and bites the guard.

Version 2
Axl, being drunk, falls down and mistakenly thinks he was hit.
In a fury, he blindly bites the first thing that he can find. A leg.

Version 3
Axl says something like 'I hate security so much, I am going to bite your leg.'
The guard answers: 'go ahead and try, I will arrest you.
Axl bites the guard's leg, and is arrested.

Either way, this story is hilarious and will lead to countless jokes on late night TV.

brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #810 on: June 28, 2006, 12:25:08 PM »

Man, this guy needs to not drink so much anymore LOL  who does he think he is, Jim Morrison?
EFISH
« Reply #811 on: June 28, 2006, 12:25:37 PM »

wow, now we know what really happened. thanks!

i think all of that is a little bizare!
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #812 on: June 28, 2006, 12:26:14 PM »

I wonder if this is the beginning of a melt down. Does not sound like rational, mature behavior to me.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #813 on: June 28, 2006, 12:27:11 PM »

Beta is his bodyguard...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #814 on: June 28, 2006, 12:27:26 PM »

Geez. Roll Eyes

I hope this isn't true, but i'm sure it is.

Axl was being a prick. ?There is no way to spin this in his favor.

dk
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #815 on: June 28, 2006, 12:28:32 PM »

I was hoping to hear something that would make this less weird, but I guess not. ?I'm not sure how much it will help but we still haven't heard a statement from GNR.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #816 on: June 28, 2006, 12:29:11 PM »

I found this at mygnr.com by a poster named Mesa who claims to know a staff member at hotel where all this took place:

The following is not stated as fact but was the story told by a staff member

Axl was supposed to be meeting up at the hotel with Beta and others at a prearranged aftershow booze up and was late by 5hrs. Beta went to bed and was woken by axl thumping her door in a very drunken state, he didnt even have any idea what time it really was. She got dressed and went out to see what was happening axl had already gone back to reception looking for someone to ring her room. She met him in reception where a shouting match insued and a bit of a scene was caused. Axl was asked to keep the noise down and take his arguments elsewhere by security so Axl freaked and started the rockstar tirade of do you know who you are dealing with etc? axl threw a sign at a wall mirror in the lobby. At this point security floored him and were holding him down until the police came. While being held down he decided to leave his mark on one of the guys.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #817 on: June 28, 2006, 12:29:40 PM »

I was hoping to hear something that would make this less weird, but I guess not. ?I'm not sure how much it will help but we still haven't heard a statement from GNR.

Axl Rose commented, "We had a great gig in Stockholm and I am not going to let this incident spoil that. My assistant Beta and I were talking in the lobby of the hotel when security started to give us a hard time. My only concern was to make sure she was ok."

Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #818 on: June 28, 2006, 12:31:28 PM »

That's just too weird... ?And contradictory at times...

We'll never know what really happened, and I guess we don't really need to.

Let's just hope they can continue the tour without much trouble.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #819 on: June 28, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »

I wonder if this is the beginning of a melt down. Does not sound like rational, mature behavior to me.

I'd say yes it's the beginning of a melt down.

I am very worried about Axl Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: