Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 08:10:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131323 times)
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #780 on: June 28, 2006, 01:41:32 AM »

Hopefully he will cut back on his drinking...seeing as him and Sebastian are good friends again, and Baz is recently sober (I believe), maybe he will help Axl cut back.

Aww, that's just cute.  Check out Axl's appearance on the Eddie Trunk show with him & Baz having the whole "falling off the wagon" discussion.  And believe me, I've seen Baz in action, & he is FAR from sober lol.
axe
Rocker

« Reply #781 on: June 28, 2006, 01:45:27 AM »

guys is a chance that the biting an officer is a mistake from the translation??

There are dozens of people here who speak Swedish and have read the original articles. It's not a translation thing.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #782 on: June 28, 2006, 02:16:49 AM »

The important thing is that the incident is over and didn't fuck up anything with the tour which was my biggest concern
dariano
Headliner

Double talkin' jive, Get the money motherfucker!

« Reply #783 on: June 28, 2006, 02:27:24 AM »

Exactly...he is in Oslo now, curing his massive hangover by pounding his wood in some hot norweigen blonde butter.  He will rant about how fucked up he was in Sweden tomorrow at the show, and we porbably won't hear much more about this unfortunate incident...there aint no stopping this tour, look out for the Guns N' Roses Steamroller comin to a fucking european city near you!

San Diego, Cali
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 02:30:13 AM by dariano » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #784 on: June 28, 2006, 02:34:05 AM »

The important thing is that the incident is over and didn't fuck up anything with the tour which was my biggest concern

Yup, as long as he shows up, that is all I am concerned about. Keeping the dream alive, that maybe soon they will be here in the US for a fall tour.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #785 on: June 28, 2006, 03:04:24 AM »

Axl Rose commented, "We had a great gig in Stockholm and I am not going to let this incident spoil that. My assistant Beta and I were talking in the lobby of the hotel when security started to give us a hard time. My only concern was to make sure she was ok."

so they were "talking" then for no reason security gave them a hard time which resulted in him biting a leg? Huh Does that make any sense?

Remember what happened when security at that Phoenix airport wanted to check his stuff (or luggage)?

We don't know what went on, but since the incident took place in the morning, it's possible security wanted Axl to be quiet.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #786 on: June 28, 2006, 03:22:25 AM »

Yeah I guess it could have been blown up.. I had the impression axl might have been loud and obnoxious being he was drunk..
Either way I am glad it's over for his sake, the fan's sake and the tour's sake, oh and of course for the band..

To no more problems and getting the tour done beer
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #787 on: June 28, 2006, 03:37:31 AM »

You're a bad man. A very bad man.? Even so, I hope you change and don't wind up in hell.

hihi

We'll see who's laughing in a thousand years, "gunner".

I couldn't give you a name, but I bet he or she will be wearing a silver spendex suite and using a flying skateboard to get to work...

-PEACE-

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #788 on: June 28, 2006, 04:00:30 AM »

rofl rofl rofl rofl

From the sun

Boozing Axl held for bite
Axl Rose ... arrested in Stockholm

ROCKER Axl Rose was arrested yesterday after allegedly BITING a hotel security guard.

Staff intervened after the Guns N? Roses singer had a 7.50am bust-up with a blonde at the Berns Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden.

Witnesses claimed ?drunk? Rose, 44, bit the guard?s leg, smashed a mirror and threatened cops.

One onlooker said: ?He went wild.?

Rose, who played in Stockholm on Monday, could face four years? jail if convicted of assault.

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #789 on: June 28, 2006, 04:04:22 AM »

And from the Mirror

AXL FINED OVER BITE

ROCKER Axl Rose was arrested yesterday for biting a security guard's leg.

The Guns 'n' Roses singer was said to be "too drunk to talk" after the 6am fight in Stockholm.

Rose, 46, who performed in the Swedish capital on Monday, admitted the attack and damaging the Berns Hotel. He agreed to pay a ?3,000 fine and ?750 damages to the guard.

Rose, whose debut LP was called Appetite For Destruction, is due to play in Norway tonight.

hihi hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #790 on: June 28, 2006, 05:59:37 AM »

Hmmmm - i reckon it's blown out of proportion as usual.  Whats the bet that security were sort of on the look out for any "behaviour" from the rather notorious Axl staying with them and most likely over reacted if axl told them to back off if he was having a private conversation.  But, like Jarmo said, they probably wanted him to keep it down a bit - that scream is BACK - who knows how loud he can get without a mic!

And again - they probably have zero tolerance on some posh hotels for rock stars and would have arrested him regardless.  there is either more or much less to this than we have been told - I'm sure Axl will move on and probably have a laugh about it once safely in norway.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #791 on: June 28, 2006, 06:37:33 AM »

this is getting so fuckin ridiculous Roll Eyes

stop the whining please....and read younggunner`s posts ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #792 on: June 28, 2006, 06:39:08 AM »

Axl Rose commented, "We had a great gig in Stockholm
and I am not going to let this incident spoil that. My
assistant Beta and I were talking in the lobby of the
hotel when security started to give us a hard time. My
only concern was to make sure she was ok."

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #793 on: June 28, 2006, 06:53:28 AM »

And from the Mirror

AXL FINED OVER BITE

ROCKER Axl Rose was arrested yesterday for biting a security guard's leg.

The Guns 'n' Roses singer was said to be "too drunk to talk" after the 6am fight in Stockholm.

Rose, 46, who performed in the Swedish capital on Monday, admitted the attack and damaging the Berns Hotel. He agreed to pay a ?3,000 fine and ?750 damages to the guard.

Rose, whose debut LP was called Appetite For Destruction, is due to play in Norway tonight.

hihi hihi hihi hihi

Did the person who rwrote this ever hear of GNR?

Axl is 44. not 46. Many of us kinda know his debut was AFD.

It is written like all of the sudden he bit the guards leg.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #794 on: June 28, 2006, 07:12:56 AM »

damn, i hope he's gonna make a song about this, like a B-side on the first album Cheesy

Like peeing clouds!
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #795 on: June 28, 2006, 09:55:48 AM »

Axl Rose commented, "We had a great gig in Stockholm and I am not going to let this incident spoil that. My assistant Beta and I were talking in the lobby of the hotel when security started to give us a hard time. My only concern was to make sure she was ok."

so they were "talking" then for no reason security gave them a hard time which resulted in him biting a leg? Huh Does that make any sense?

No, it doesn't.  This is exactly what I thought would be the response.  No personal responsibility.  Why couldn't he have said, "yeah I got so drunk and acted really stupid."
I think Axl is a great musician, but (and this might be stating the obvious) he doesn't seem to ever take responsibility for his actions, the public ones... I will give him that since who knows what goes on in his private life.  But if you look at things like St. Louis, Montreal, Erin, Stephanie, Slash, Izzy, Duff, all the other members of GnR who worked with him and left, this new incident in Sweden, everything that we hear about going wrong always seems to be someone else's fault.  But out of all these things, the one thing they have in common in Axl. 
Just my two cents...
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

Where's my Geritol? I need some Ensure

« Reply #796 on: June 28, 2006, 10:02:34 AM »

No, it doesn't.? This is exactly what I thought would be the response.? No personal responsibility.? Why couldn't he have said, "yeah I got so drunk and acted really stupid."
I think Axl is a great musician, but (and this might be stating the obvious) he doesn't seem to ever take responsibility for his actions, the public ones... I will give him that since who knows what goes on in his private life.? But if you look at things like St. Louis, Montreal, Erin, Stephanie, Slash, Izzy, Duff, all the other members of GnR who worked with him and left, this new incident in Sweden, everything that we hear about going wrong always seems to be someone else's fault.? But out of all these things, the one thing they have in common in Axl.?
Just my two cents...

I dunno why ppl are still surprised/chocked/annoyed.Axl announced that on Trunk's show.
He said they would start the LEG of the tour in Europe...
And in which continent is Sweden again ?
Sigh
I always have to come and clear things up. You guys never decipher Axl's riddles by yourselves
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 10:04:07 AM by NiGhTrAiN? » Logged
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #797 on: June 28, 2006, 10:14:11 AM »

Meh, shit fuckin' happens...

As a guy, I can confess we can sometimes become total assholes when drunk on enough whiskey, and according to reports, that was one of Axl's four requests: unlimited Jack Daniels... hihi

I just really dont understand the whole "biting" thing...

Ive been restrained by cops, security guards, you name it...

& my first impulse has never once been to bite them...but intstead throw punches like a madman.

Fuck man, in Canada if you bit a cop, they'd break you're teeth out... hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
SLCPUNK
« Reply #798 on: June 28, 2006, 10:45:22 AM »

damn, i hope he's gonna make a song about this, like a B-side on the first album Cheesy

Sweet Bite O'Mine..........
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #799 on: June 28, 2006, 10:46:19 AM »

you know now we have to get axl something lol.you know the night of the living dead right.the mouth peices they wore on that movie.now axl seems to need one now lol. nervous

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: