Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 08:01:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131305 times)
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #760 on: June 28, 2006, 12:11:06 AM »

OMG.... I can't help but cry.... Axl Rose was my role model....

Now he's just a piece of crap. Pure crap.   Cry
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #761 on: June 28, 2006, 12:13:25 AM »

its getting commical around here. it really is. Ive never seen a group of people get so paranoid. OMG Axls reputation is gone. Oh my god Axl got arrested. Did it ever occur to all you poser publicits and social butterflies that Axl used to get in trouble for a lot more crazier shit than he is now.

Alleged raping/beating of girls, hitting old ladies over the head with bottles ring a bell? who the fuck cares what some guy or girl thinks about Axls behavior. Jesus Christ.

Its not gonna affect album sales or anything else. Why do some of you care about Axls image so much. This is rock n roll not friggen good charlotte or hillary duff. Fuck Hollywood and what any1 else thinks is not cool or cool. Stop worrying about this stuff.

some of you peeps really need to wake up
Its getting old around here it really is. Enjoy the tour, the pics, the band gelling even more than 02.

The fall is coming. The album will be here. The new setlists will be here. And a surprise or 2...Its gonan be real fun. But whats killing it right now is all you wanna be publicits preaching about how a slap on the wrist run in in Sweden is gonan effect any future tour. Get fukin real.

What will prevent a future tour is no album. Not Axls behavior
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 12:14:56 AM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #762 on: June 28, 2006, 12:16:39 AM »

Dude, come on... They were trashing Lenny Kravitz over an overflowing toilet that ruined his neighbors apartments with his shitty toilet water. Christian Slater was trashed for being arrested for grabbing a womans ass... All the media nutbags want to be comedians. This isn't the end of the world.

I don'[t tihnk anyone is hitting the panic button, but it doesn't help his image when the latest poll has over 70% saying he should have hung it up over a decade ago.  It just adds to the belief that hes an over the hill nut job who has long since used up his 15 minutes.  Of course thats not the case, anyone who has seen them in concert or heard the leaks/boots knows that GNR is back and Axl is back, big time, but i'd say its a safe bet the avg. joe doesn't realize this.  In a week someone else famous will do something stupid and this will all be forgotten, but its just more ammunition for all the people who want to see him fail.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #763 on: June 28, 2006, 12:18:26 AM »

What will prevent a future tour is no album. Not Axls behavior

I was personally more concerned on the ongoing leg of the tour. Getting arrested might hinder your timetables.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #764 on: June 28, 2006, 12:23:05 AM »

I was personally more concerned on the ongoing leg of the tour. Getting arrested might hinder your timetables.

Yea it might alter some dates, but its nothing drastic

I dont care about his publicity! I used to think Axl was a good man. A very good man. ?Now he's gone and betrayed me. I used to think the world of Axl Rose. ?Now I HATE HIM. ?YOU HEAR THIS AXL? I HATE YOU!!
So in order for Axl to regain your approval and love he needs to hit some lady with a bottle, or torture his new gf's...  or do drugs.....or just do all the stuff he was accused of doing back in the day

get a life bro

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #765 on: June 28, 2006, 12:23:30 AM »

Dude, come on... They were trashing Lenny Kravitz over an overflowing toilet that ruined his neighbors apartments with his shitty toilet water. Christian Slater was trashed for being arrested for grabbing a womans ass... All the media nutbags want to be comedians. This isn't the end of the world.

I don'[t tihnk anyone is hitting the panic button, but it doesn't help his image when the latest poll has over 70% saying he should have hung it up over a decade ago.? It just adds to the belief that hes an over the hill nut job who has long since used up his 15 minutes.? Of course thats not the case, anyone who has seen them in concert or heard the leaks/boots knows that GNR is back and Axl is back, big time, but i'd say its a safe bet the avg. joe doesn't realize this.? In a week someone else famous will do something stupid and this will all be forgotten, but its just more ammunition for all the people who want to see him fail.

He's been helping the people who want to see him fail since 2002... Yet everyone is still here, he is still on the news... And people are still making polls about him...

And as for hitting the panic button, some people here are hitting it along with the stupid button. It's gone from "he's over" to "he's beating Beta"

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #766 on: June 28, 2006, 12:28:06 AM »

I don'[t tihnk anyone is hitting the panic button, but it doesn't help his image when the latest poll has over 70% saying he should have hung it up over a decade ago.  It just adds to the belief that hes an over the hill nut job who has long since used up his 15 minutes.  Of course thats not the case, anyone who has seen them in concert or heard the leaks/boots knows that GNR is back and Axl is back, big time, but i'd say its a safe bet the avg. joe doesn't realize this.  In a week someone else famous will do something stupid and this will all be forgotten, but its just more ammunition for all the people who want to see him fail.

He's been helping the people who want to see him fail since 2002... Yet everyone is still here, he is still on the news... And people are still making polls about him...

And as for hitting the panic button, some people here are hitting it along with the stupid button. It's gone from "he's over" to "he's beating Beta"

I agree, some of these posts are just mind numbingly retarded.  I am surprised some of these people know how to turn on a computer.  But don't worry about those people - Axl eats bad chinese and gets mud butt and they think the tour is over.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #767 on: June 28, 2006, 12:29:24 AM »

Yea it might alter some dates, but its nothing drastic

Nothing too drastic, but it's a bitch to get a last-minute notice that a gig has been cancelled/rescheduled. People travel to the venue, book hotels, etc, etc. When it's rescheduled due to a band member being arrested after a night-off, that's not very cool.

Axl's seemingly going to do the gig in Oslo tonight, which is good.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Taylor Hicks
Banned
Opening Act

Taylor Hicks is your next American Idol

« Reply #768 on: June 28, 2006, 12:59:04 AM »

he bit someone... lmfao....

a 44 year old millionare bit someone....

hes such a clown.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #769 on: June 28, 2006, 01:06:38 AM »

Guns N' Roses Knock Out Stockholm

Guns N' Roses W. Axl Rose was released this evening after having been arrested at 8 a.m. this morning in the lobby of his hotel in Stockholm. The arrest followed an altercation with a hotel security guard. Guns N' Roses had just played a triumphant show to a sellout audience of 15,000 at the Globen Arena and had enjoyed the city's hospitality until the morning hours when the incident occurred.

Axl Rose commented, "We had a great gig in Stockholm and I am not going to let this incident spoil that. My assistant Beta and I were talking in the lobby of the hotel when security started to give us a hard time. My only concern was to make sure she was ok."

Axl Rose is now in Oslo, Norway and the Swedish authorities are no longer pursuing this matter.

Source(s): Sanctuary Group 

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #770 on: June 28, 2006, 01:07:33 AM »

Axl Rose commented, "We had a great gig in Stockholm and I am not going to let this incident spoil that. My assistant Beta and I were talking in the lobby of the hotel when security started to give us a hard time. My only concern was to make sure she was ok."

so they were "talking" then for no reason security gave them a hard time which resulted in him biting a leg? Huh Does that make any sense?
patvalley
« Reply #771 on: June 28, 2006, 01:10:31 AM »

Hopefully he will cut back on his drinking...seeing as him and Sebastian are good friends again, and Baz is recently sober (I believe), maybe he will help Axl cut back.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #772 on: June 28, 2006, 01:15:35 AM »

I think an angry Axl makes him a better performer . ?I don't like when Axl is too happy it hurts his performance. ?I hope he takes that anger and applies it on stage for the remainder of this tour. ?I want the maniac Axl back on stage. ?I also think ?that all the guitar solos should be replaced with Axl rants. ?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #773 on: June 28, 2006, 01:16:23 AM »

Also if axl was attacked why would he pay the guy off and pay for damages if he was in the right?

So axl was "talking" to beta, guard came over for NO reason, then rose I'm sure in a sober brain talked this over nicely then somehow the guard go him to his sha na na na knees and he bit his leg?? Then they cuffed him for being hard to handle then through him in the drunk tank for future questioning after he became level headed?

Axl got fucking wrecked, he was arguing with beta, a security guard stepped in because it had potetnial of getting ugly (older lady) they wrestled or whatever axl bit him and did some damage to th hotel

if he was level headed and all none of this would have happened.. Security guards don't attact their big guests because they are having a nice discussion in the lobby..

Axl's na swesome performer/singer just thte way he comes off sounds fishy..
axls#2
Fire, fire, fire
VIP

« Reply #774 on: June 28, 2006, 01:23:48 AM »

Axl's always gonna have a little edge too him, I'm glad we've seen some proof it's still there.

There is a big difference between being rebellious and standing up for what you believe in and acting like an obnoxious asshole who thinks that they can go around hurting people with no reason other than acting out on an impulse. ? ?

During the ritz show in 88' Axl introducted "Out ta get me" as a "song dedicated to the people that try to hold you back, the people that try to tell you how to live, the people that tell you how to dress, people that tell you how to talk, the people that tell you what you can say and what you can't say." ?

Quotes like that are full of spirit and rebellion. ?It's telling people that you don't have to conform to someone else's ideals and that there is nothing wrong with being unique and different. ?It is about freedom not anarchy.

I'ts not about going around biting people on a whim. ?No, I believe someone who does that would be considered a JACKASS! ?I'm not saying a that Axl is a jackass, because some parts of the story might have been embellished, and if he did do any biting it may have been justified. ?I'm just sick of all these posts by people proclaiming it to be the ultimate bad ass move. ?GROW... ?THE....FUCk.....UP!! ?It is more childish than anything, what kind of a pussy bites unless they are involved in some sort of kinky sex play? ? Biting someone is about as badass as a Kenny G concert. ?

Case and point, I thought my little cousins were the biggest dorks, I was scared they were gonna go into high school and get picked on, not think for themselves, not stick up for themselves, etc.... then I came over to my grandmothers one weekend and like the whole family was over here and I seen my two little cousins sitting there scared on the coach... I asked what did they do?? I was told they threw a bunch of shit in the apartment complex pool, shit on the chairs, and egged the townhouse.. was I happy they did all of that no... was I happy to see a little spirit or rebellion and some "intensity" in them... fuck yes...

And why would you be proud that your cousins are smearing shit everywhere and egging townhouses? ?You didn't even say why they were doing it. ?You just said that you were scared they were going to get picked on and couldn't think for themselves but that when you found out that they were smearing shit all over town your fears subsided. ? Is that a joke?!?!? ?How does someone smearing shit over everything indicate that they have suddenly acquired critical thinking skills? ?Sounds like something a monkey would do. ? But you won't have to worry about them getting picked on, because apparently nobody will pick on them if they just shit on things.  Or Maybe they won't pick on them because they will be too afraid to get shit on. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 01:32:37 AM by axls#2 » Logged

What Goes around comes around!
no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #775 on: June 28, 2006, 01:25:01 AM »

he rides a fine line...and is an expert at it... harldy anyone esle in the world can get away with what he does... as long as he keeps performing at his elite level...all the other fuck ups is icing on the cake...

this is a song about your fucking mother!
axe
Rocker

« Reply #776 on: June 28, 2006, 01:25:44 AM »

Axl made the front page news also in Finland this morning. You can say what you want about the coolness of the incident, but the fact is they could play the best concert ever anywhere, or release "a wyld stallyns album" to save the world, and they still wouldn't make the front page with it.
no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #777 on: June 28, 2006, 01:30:38 AM »

critics dont want axl to be successful cause they are jealous pathetic losers who will never get to taste the same life as him... thats why the negative press comes from these people... they dont really care about good music...

no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #778 on: June 28, 2006, 01:33:22 AM »

that actually was not even remotely funny or anything close to what probably happened

Niko
Rocker

« Reply #779 on: June 28, 2006, 01:39:52 AM »

guys is a chance that the biting an officer is a mistake from the translation??

i mean
its physicaly impossible to happen
and lets be honest, its very stupid
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: