Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:15:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131079 times)
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #700 on: June 27, 2006, 05:44:43 PM »

lol, what will axl do next Smiley hes always a barrel of laughs

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #701 on: June 27, 2006, 05:45:22 PM »

I bet Oslo gets the first real rant from Axl.lol!!!!!!!!!!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #702 on: June 27, 2006, 05:45:54 PM »

i think people are taking this way to seriously.....   

axl is unpredictable and aggressive... what a shock Roll Eyes

does anyone remember the phoenix incident in 1998??

and about him being lame doing this , because he`s 44 years old and not in his twenties anymore.... it`s axl rose, not your dad.

i think there are 3 negative aspects...

1. people who read the news articles think axl is an alcoholic-rocker-has-been
2. focus in germany said axl`s voice sucked at the concert in sweden(taken from some lame reviews anyways..) most people believe that crap...
3. axl bit a security guard in his leg........... that`s really not cool..  he should`ve knocked him out or something like that... but biting is really, really weird i think.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #703 on: June 27, 2006, 05:48:52 PM »

^
they said his voice sucked?Who the hell writes those reviews?Again,his voice was fantastic yes

shit happens when you party naked
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #704 on: June 27, 2006, 05:49:41 PM »

Does this mean there'll be  reunion?  hihi
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #705 on: June 27, 2006, 05:53:50 PM »

Hardly anyone really  takes those reviews to heart.  It's just entertainment.  This won't be a negative thing.  It's just more fuel to the publicity fire.   No one will not buy tickets for a Gn'R show because of this anyway.  It's all good
Steel_Angel
« Reply #706 on: June 27, 2006, 05:55:48 PM »

I bet Oslo gets the first real rant from Axl.lol!!!!!!!!!!
we can only hope. i luv teh rants.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #707 on: June 27, 2006, 05:56:24 PM »

Who the hell writes those reviews?

polly someone who wasn't in the show.

3. axl bit a security guard in his leg........... that`s really not cool..  he should`ve knocked him out or something like that... but biting is really, really weird i think.

and comical methinks. Grin
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #708 on: June 27, 2006, 06:02:26 PM »

I'm late on this I'm sure, but is there an updated mughsot out there yet?

You're late by two posts above yours. Only an old one is out there.

I didn't look but I'm sure it's the one I'm thinking of.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #709 on: June 27, 2006, 06:04:52 PM »

there's a Marv Albert joke to be made, but i'm a little too tired to think of it.

"YES!"

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #710 on: June 27, 2006, 06:08:52 PM »

I have a feeling that the rest of this tour is in jeopardy. ? I wouldn't be surprised if ?there is a press release soon announcing the cancellation of the tour. ?I think we need to stop worrying about what the press thinks of these concerts . They will never give Axl a good review. ?The man is hated ?and there is nothing he can do to change that. ?If they still think Axl's voice is horrible then they will never like it because he is sounding amazing on this tour. I ?hope Axl is able to ?survive this comeback . ?People are not going to accept this new band no matter what he does ?. It is going to be interetsing to see what kind of reaction he gets from the crowd in the next concert if it's not cancelled. ?If the crowd ?gives him a hard time about the arrest ?it could get very ugly. ?They better have a shitload of security at that show tomorrow. ?
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #711 on: June 27, 2006, 06:12:43 PM »

It said in the olso thread that he has arrived in Norway.  That is a good sign.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #712 on: June 27, 2006, 06:16:16 PM »

I have a feeling that the rest of this tour is in jeopardy. ? I wouldn't be surprised if ?there is a press release soon announcing the cancellation of the tour. ?I think we need to stop worrying about what the press thinks of these concerts . They will never give Axl a good review. ?The man is hated ?and there is nothing he can do to change that. ?If they still think Axl's voice is horrible then they will never like it because he is sounding amazing on this tour. I ?hope Axl is able to ?survive this comeback . ?People are not going to accept this new band no matter what he does ?. It is going to be interetsing to see what kind of reaction he gets from the crowd in the next concert if it's not cancelled. ?If the crowd ?gives him a hard time about the arrest ?it could get very ugly. ?They better have a shitload of security at that show tomorrow. ?

I have a slight worry about this myself.

But above all else, I think that over the years we as fans have made out Axl to be very weak, in many aspects such as singing well, being able to deal with the road, this and that..

For a while there was a determined and comfortable performer that could come back strong. I don't think that all was great between band members (and employees ?hihi) during much of the UYI tour, but they had a damn long tour and Axl was there till the end, even when his voice wasn't.

Let's give the banana a little faith this time around, good show in Norway, let's go.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #713 on: June 27, 2006, 06:25:53 PM »

not sure if this has been posted. but it sounds like this incident is already settled and behind him.

Axl Rose to pay guard he allegedly bit

STOCKHOLM, Sweden -   Axl Rose spent most of the day in a Stockholm jail cell after allegedly biting a security guard in the leg at his hotel, police said.

The Guns N' Roses frontman was arrested early Tuesday after attacking and threatening the guard and causing damage to the Berns Hotel, where the alleged scuffle took place, police spokeswoman Towe Hagg said.

Rose was released from jail that evening, after he admitted to the charges and agreed to pay a fine of $5,500, Hagg said.

The 44-year-old rocker was also ordered to pay $1,360 in damages to the security guard, she said.

Catarina Oscarsson, a spokeswoman for concert organizer Ema Telstar, said the band wasn't traveling with a publicist and would not comment on the arrest.

Hagg told The Associated Press that Rose was drunk during the confrontation and was not questioned by police until after he had sobered up.

"He was deemed too intoxicated to be questioned right away," she said.

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman in the hotel lobby.

Police officer Fredrik Nylen was quoted by the daily Aftonbladet Web site as saying Rose acted aggressively toward police and had to be handcuffed and restrained in the hotel.

"He kept a high profile, so to speak," Nylen, one of the police officers who helped arrest Rose, was quoted as saying.

Guns N' Roses played a concert in Stockholm's Globe Arena on Monday night, and had been partying at a well-known nightclub before the scuffle, Aftonbladet said.

The band was scheduled to perform in Oslo, Norway, on Wednesday night.

In May, Rose and fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger capped an evening out at a new club called The Plumm in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood with midnight fisticuffs.

The scuffle reportedly started after Rose moved the drink of Hilfiger's girlfriend. According to Rose, Hilfiger, 55, smacked him in the arm and told him to put the drink back.

Rose was at the club to play a surprise set for "Rent" actress        Rosario Dawson for her 27th birthday party.

He did perform, and dedicated the song "You're Crazy" to "my good friend Tommy Hilfiger."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060627/ap_en_mu/axl_rose;_ylt=AhA1bI1yFAmAHsgNUvKyL_gDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBhZDhxNDFzBHNlYwNtZW5ld3M-

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #714 on: June 27, 2006, 06:42:21 PM »

I still think this has to deal with some kind of a relationship problem. How many of us have gotten into a fight with your signifant other, and the only thing you wanted to do was get wasted. After you got so drunk, you were so pissed off at the world that any little thing would make you flip out. This is just specualtion maybe Axl and his woman got into a arugument, he took his sorrows out on a bottle or bottles of liquor, and ended up getting into a argurment that exculated into fighting with someone. Just a thought but who knows anything is possible.
I sure hope Axl was caught up on his rabies shots!

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #715 on: June 27, 2006, 06:57:53 PM »

I've been thinking the whole thing may have been relationship based too.  We've heard about the Dianne O'Connor chick.  I was thinking it might have had something to do with her. 

It's very easy to speculate from this angle hihi 

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #716 on: June 27, 2006, 07:26:53 PM »

Well, obviously it is a news story whenever a celeb gets arrested. Seems like the security guard interfered in a private argument and a very drunk Axl got a little upset. What exactly happened next still hasn't been explained properly. If Axl was that drunk, he probably didn't even know what he was doing, and he has never been a fan of authority figures. And if that guy took him down, it would explain the biting (at least, to some extent!).

I really don't think this is that big of a deal, I am sure Axl is a bit embarrassed by the whole thing. Hopefully the rest of the tour will proceed as planned. I see no real reason why it wouldn't.

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #717 on: June 27, 2006, 07:30:54 PM »

as for the biting,i'll tell you one thing,if my arms are restrained in any way by someone,i automatically start trippin' out.first thing i try to do is bite the living hell out of the person.but,y'know that's just me. smoking

Frankly,My Dear...........
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #718 on: June 27, 2006, 07:35:20 PM »

Well, obviously it is a news story whenever a celeb gets arrested. Seems like the security guard interfered in a private argument and a very drunk Axl got a little upset. What exactly happened next still hasn't been explained properly. If Axl was that drunk, he probably didn't even know what he was doing, and he has never been a fan of authority figures. And if that guy took him down, it would explain the biting (at least, to some extent!).

I really don't think this is that big of a deal, I am sure Axl is a bit embarrassed by the whole thing. Hopefully the rest of the tour will proceed as planned. I see no real reason why it wouldn't.

Smart post. I agree.
Sweet
Bittersweet
Rocker

« Reply #719 on: June 27, 2006, 07:38:44 PM »

Axl my man kick all those sorry arses out peace

Now seriously I hope he is ok Tongue

Forgive them They tear down my soul Bless them That they might grow old Free them So that they may know That its never too lateGunner Temple
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: