Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:12:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131776 times)
evergreen_layne
Rocker

People have waited a long time for this

« Reply #600 on: June 27, 2006, 02:58:05 PM »

This freaked me out just like a lot of people. ?Its not the best news first thing in the morning. ?We're all pulling for this guy to make it. ?Its like we all have our own personal stake in it. ?I know for me its so important that this tour be successful. ?Then we hopefully get the album in September or October. ? I've just been watching the clips from the London Hammersmith show by Jimmy1981. ?Check out Robin's guitar work on I.R.S. ?Axl put together a great band. ?And they really seem like a band now and not just an awkward looking group of musicians. ?As long as the Oslo show happens everything will be okay.

11.08.02 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
12.10.06 - Everett Events Center, Everett, WA
12.11.06 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #601 on: June 27, 2006, 03:00:22 PM »

Now who thinks Axl will take a chill-pill and lay off on the partying?

And who thinks he'll go back out and party tonight?
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #602 on: June 27, 2006, 03:02:48 PM »

As long as no shows get cancelled, it's not big deal.  If shows get cancelled, particularly the Oslo one which sold out in minutes, it would be a huge disappointment

But biting?  Come on at least punch the guy or something.  The press is going to love ripping Axl for this story  Tongue
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #603 on: June 27, 2006, 03:03:02 PM »

This never should have happened, he was arguing with his assistant, then the guard tried to get involoved, Axl got pissed and threw a vase at a mirror, then it went down hill from there. The guard NEVER should have gotten involoved if axl and his asst were arguing. Its not like he was hitting it, it was just them both aruging.

Have you ever worked at a hotel? I have, and the first priority is the safety of ALL patrons. Security doesn't get involved in verbal arguments unless there a chance that the situation could become dangerous not only to the folks involved but OTHER patrons who are not involved in the matter.

I'm sure you would have just stood there while he kicked the crap out of someone and kept destroying property, right?

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #604 on: June 27, 2006, 03:03:33 PM »

Of course he'll go out and party tonight, he can celebrate his release from jail!
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #605 on: June 27, 2006, 03:04:43 PM »

So I guess this story all but confirms the story of a VIP party for GnR featuring unlimited JD and champagne  hihi
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #606 on: June 27, 2006, 03:06:02 PM »

wow! my girlfriend just came over and said they mentioned it on local ready (chiltern fm). Seems people are really paying attention to him again. ok

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #607 on: June 27, 2006, 03:06:15 PM »

Meh- drunk people do stupid stuff all the time. It's an occupational hazard of drinking -you can have many fun times, but sooner or later, someone overdoes and something dumb happens. It's better when you aren't in a foreign country, and the police don't get involved. I'm pretty sure no one who is saying Axl needs to grow up is without any black marks on their own record - stuff happens, and all you can do is move on.

Assuming that no shows get cancelled, let's bear in mind that there is still no such thing as negative publicity. Ozzy has been milking shit like that for decades, and it has worked well for him.

But the negative publicity, will cover up all the good things that have been wrote about this tour. The world eats up anything negative about anyone, and they will forget about how good things were.
Yes getting drunk causes people to do stupid things, but when your trying to show the world you rebuilt one of the most dangerous bands in Rock N Roll history you cant afford to go and do stupid shit. You have to show them you play kick ass music, and once you have built the respect then maybe you can afford to do something stupid. Think how many radio shows, tv shows, and papers are gonna have the headline Axl is a biter! Thats not good PR to me.
Axl needs to loose the I am pissed off at the world temper, and stop throwing these little tantrums. We as fans are gonna just laugh it off, but he doesnt have anything to prove to us, we all know how he is. I am a huge Axl supporter and would defend him in any way I can but when I get up and read he's arrrested for being drunk, I just roll my eyes and think man he's gonna fuck it up again.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Born In The USA
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #608 on: June 27, 2006, 03:06:36 PM »

with all due respect this a real low point,you cant deny it,you try to see hey this guys changed and has his stuff togethere,then this happens and it just makes him look out of touch with the world and how to be at peace with it,i dont believe that stuff like this still happens,the only thing ever holding this album back from being a succsess was this guy and maybe his paranoia
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #609 on: June 27, 2006, 03:08:05 PM »

There's one thing for sure, there's no middle ground where Axl's concerned. ?

From the low of the embarrassing press release about an alleged Slash visit to the high of his return to the live music scene.

Look on the bright side, after the latest goofiness there's bound to be something cool around the corner.

Stay tuned, never a dull moment when Axl's on the scene.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
wink
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #610 on: June 27, 2006, 03:09:26 PM »

The nutswingers:? Axl can do NO wrong at all and must NEVER be criticized

The Haters:? Slash is god, Axl sucks, everything he does suck, even if I like it, it still sucks

Normal People:? Those who view everything with an open mind and give an honest opinion on songs, concerts, antics etc...

this is funny and true at the same time
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #611 on: June 27, 2006, 03:11:29 PM »

I?m pretty sure it?s correct..I hope not...If it?s true it is kind of childish of him to fight and drink his head of in puplic when he?s 44. i think Axl is a bit of a redneck - trouble maker, BUT..I still think he?s great and like iv? said many times before ?- the best singer of all times. And he was great yesterday, the best show i have ever seen. I just could NOT FUKING BELIVE that i saw him..that guy who?s music iv?e been listening to, that guy i have seen on video so many times..He was there just a few feet away from me....a GNR - lover from Linkoping, sweden......It?s a small world ... ?Cool Cheesy Grin

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #612 on: June 27, 2006, 03:11:43 PM »

with all due respect this a real low point,you cant deny it,you try to see hey this guys changed and has his stuff togethere,then this happens and it just makes him look out of touch with the world and how to be at peace with it,i dont believe that stuff like this still happens,the only thing ever holding this album back from being a succsess was this guy and maybe his paranoia

?EXACTLY! This guy is a train wreck. Once he's on track and things are going well he always manages to derail the Fucking Train.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #613 on: June 27, 2006, 03:12:12 PM »

He just had to prove that he's still an asshole didn't he? Yep..... that's your hero. A Fuckwit who bites like a little girl. I'll just enjoy the music...... because on a personal level I hate this Guy!

He didn't bit a little girl, man.  At least get your facts straight.

Ali

why don't you learn how to read.. he said BITES like a little girl

Why don't you relax.  It was an honest mistake.  That's all.

Ali
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #614 on: June 27, 2006, 03:12:42 PM »

According to german news magazin focus http://focus.msn.de/panorama/boulevard/stockholm_nid_31058.html

Axl got released this evening because he pleaded guilty and had to pay 40.000 Crowns (4300 Euro). Nontheless it is not sure if the concert in Oslo is taking place. (at the bottom of the article, translated from german)
evergreen_layne
Rocker

People have waited a long time for this

« Reply #615 on: June 27, 2006, 03:13:14 PM »

Yeah maybe it wont be such a huge deal in the long run. ?At least it didn't happen in the U.S. ?I think the album and Fall U.S. tour will make the biggest headlines.

11.08.02 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
12.10.06 - Everett Events Center, Everett, WA
12.11.06 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #616 on: June 27, 2006, 03:14:13 PM »

He just had to prove that he's still an asshole didn't he? Yep..... that's your hero. A Fuckwit who bites like a little girl. I'll just enjoy the music...... because on a personal level I hate this Guy!

He didn't bit a little girl, man.  At least get your facts straight.

Ali
i LOLED!!!  rofl rofl

hahah yeah, Axl biting a little girl in a drunken rage makes a great visual.  very funny.  Whats funny is I think TWO people thought he wrote "bit a little girl".  This thread is getting out of control! Wink

It's the first laugh I've had all day. People thinking I meant Axl bit a 5 year old girl. LOL..... Let me try this again. Axl acts like a 5 year old little girl. OK..... Fixed!  hihi

Just misread what you wrote, man.  Sorry.

Ali
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #617 on: June 27, 2006, 03:17:49 PM »

Axl will be sued like hell now.

I bet he will have to shell out at least a quarter of a million dollars to this security guard.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
EFISH
« Reply #618 on: June 27, 2006, 03:18:06 PM »

i just thought of something...

i wonder what the survelance camera in the hotel lobby caught and if we'll get to see that video?
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #619 on: June 27, 2006, 03:19:17 PM »

fucking axl...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: