Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 03:54:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 132334 times)
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #580 on: June 27, 2006, 02:46:18 PM »

He just had to prove that he's still an asshole didn't he? Yep..... that's your hero. A Fuckwit who bites like a little girl. I'll just enjoy the music...... because on a personal level I hate this Guy!

He didn't bit a little girl, man.  At least get your facts straight.

Ali
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #581 on: June 27, 2006, 02:46:48 PM »

Here is another link to another story, (the same thing) if someone doesnt want to go through 30 pages.
http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=236540

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #582 on: June 27, 2006, 02:47:07 PM »

This never should have happened, he was arguing with his assistant, then the guard tried to get involoved, Axl got pissed and threw a vase at a mirror, then it went down hill from there. The guard NEVER should have gotten involoved if axl and his asst were arguing. Its not like he was hitting it, it was just them both aruging.

I can't believe it, so now your saying that it's not Axls own fault for gettign drunk enough that he can't speak and caused a disturbence, but it's the hotel guard's fault for getting in the way.

Wow...

You love twisting things out of context dont you? Also, we still have only heard one side of this, so lets wait for a press release.

No shit eh? Where did you say it wasn't Axl's fault for getting drunk? hihi

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #583 on: June 27, 2006, 02:47:34 PM »

He just had to prove that he's still an asshole didn't he? Yep..... that's your hero. A Fuckwit who bites like a little girl. I'll just enjoy the music...... because on a personal level I hate this Guy!

He didn't bit a little girl, man.? At least get your facts straight.

Ali

why don't you learn how to read.. he said BITES like a little girl
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #584 on: June 27, 2006, 02:47:52 PM »

"Axl is a rockstar, he is not Fred Rogers!! ?Therefore, the threshold for disgust is lower."

I'm not sure it's a threshold as much as it is a lowered expectation...I'm not disgusted, I'm more amused...who knew he was a Mike Tyson fan? Grin
Steel_Angel
« Reply #585 on: June 27, 2006, 02:48:18 PM »

Ali
i LOLED!!!  rofl rofl
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #586 on: June 27, 2006, 02:48:25 PM »

Plenty of Awsome Rockers out there who know how to behave themselves. You never hear stories about Aerosmith taking temper tantrums and Biting people. We are talking about a 44 Year Old MAN throwing things and Biting people like a 5 year old little girl. THIS IS NOT NORMAL!

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #587 on: June 27, 2006, 02:48:39 PM »

Therefore, the threshold for disgust is lower. 

HAHA that is awesome  ok  Great line.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #588 on: June 27, 2006, 02:49:05 PM »

Ali

why don't you learn how to read.. he said BITES like a little girl

Also untrue, he has the grip of a guila monster with his bite!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #589 on: June 27, 2006, 02:49:16 PM »

This never should have happened, he was arguing with his assistant, then the guard tried to get involoved, Axl got pissed and threw a vase at a mirror, then it went down hill from there. The guard NEVER should have gotten involoved if axl and his asst were arguing. Its not like he was hitting it, it was just them both aruging.

If the argument was bad enough to cause a disturbance them yeah. Security guy should have stepped in .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #590 on: June 27, 2006, 02:49:34 PM »

We are talking about a 44 Year Old MAN throwing things and Biting people like a 5 year old little girl. THIS IS NOT NORMAL!
he was drunk, stupid asshole. you know? under the influence. ?Roll Eyes
and how do you know he bites like a 5 yr old girl? were you there? stop talking like you know what went down, anus.
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #591 on: June 27, 2006, 02:49:44 PM »

He was always an admirer of Mike Tyson but this is ridiculous. ?In a fight this would be an act of desperation much like Tyson's bite on Holyfield. ?"Man I am getting my ass kicked so I'll bite the motherfucker!" ?Only pussies and little children bite, which is Axl?

The one's glorifying it are the ones saying "he's back" and all that bullshit. ?Let's not forget how tough guy Axl used to beat the shit out of his women. ?Wow, what a guy!
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #592 on: June 27, 2006, 02:50:29 PM »

We should of all seen this coming! Whenever you demand a huge party with blonde sweed babes, after your show  we should of known something was gonna happen.

Do you think maybe something happened with Axl and his girlfriend. (Demands to go party, gets totally drunk, gets arrested) Sounds like a relationship breakup to me.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #593 on: June 27, 2006, 02:51:15 PM »

Let's not forget how tough guy Axl used to beat the shit out of his women. ?Wow, what a guy!

Did he bite them too?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #594 on: June 27, 2006, 02:51:19 PM »

He didn't bit a little girl, man.  At least get your facts straight.

Ali
i LOLED!!!  rofl rofl

hahah yeah, Axl biting a little girl in a drunken rage makes a great visual.  very funny.  Whats funny is I think TWO people thought he wrote "bit a little girl".  This thread is getting out of control! Wink

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #595 on: June 27, 2006, 02:54:12 PM »

this reminds of the thread i posted about gnr 'jumping the shark'

i think now axl has jumped not only the shark, but also a wild cougar and a rabid platypus.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #596 on: June 27, 2006, 02:54:13 PM »

I'm sure Axl already has 5 people to blame for this that are, of course, not himself. I kind of hope this ends his "triumphant return".

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #597 on: June 27, 2006, 02:55:07 PM »

Meh- drunk people do stupid stuff all the time. It's an occupational hazard of drinking -you can have many fun times, but sooner or later, someone overdoes and something dumb happens. It's better when you aren't in a foreign country, and the police don't get involved. I'm pretty sure no one who is saying Axl needs to grow up is without any black marks on their own record - stuff happens, and all you can do is move on.

Assuming that no shows get cancelled, let's bear in mind that there is still no such thing as negative publicity. Ozzy has been milking shit like that for decades, and it has worked well for him.
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #598 on: June 27, 2006, 02:56:18 PM »

Ali
i LOLED!!!? rofl rofl

hahah yeah, Axl biting a little girl in a drunken rage makes a great visual.? very funny.? Whats funny is I think TWO people thought he wrote "bit a little girl".? This thread is getting out of control! Wink

?It's the first laugh I've had all day. People thinking I meant Axl bit a 5 year old girl. LOL..... Let me try this again. Axl acts like a 5 year old little girl. OK..... Fixed! ?hihi

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #599 on: June 27, 2006, 02:57:04 PM »

Its funny how you can tell peoples true colors by their comments:

There are the following people on this board:

The nutswingers:  Axl can do NO wrong at all and must NEVER be criticized
The Haters:  Slash is god, Axl sucks, everything he does suck, even if I like it, it still sucks
Normal People:  Those who view everything with an open mind and give an honest opinion on songs, concerts, antics etc...

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: