Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 03:50:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 132331 times)
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #560 on: June 27, 2006, 02:36:28 PM »

Axl needs to grow the fuck up. ?What an embarassment. ?What is more shameful is people on here glorifying what he did. ?I guess is goes to show that you can take Axl out of his Indiana white trash roots but you can't take the trash out of Axl. ?Reminds me of a lyric in Pretty Tied Up, as time went by it all became a joke.
axlstod
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #561 on: June 27, 2006, 02:36:36 PM »

maybe axl should get gilby on stage for some Tijuana Jail,how cool would that be.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #562 on: June 27, 2006, 02:36:47 PM »

Hanna, let's just agree to disagree here.  I do notice, though that Axl is getting top headlines for this.  Really, if he releases a great press release, with a killer quote about resisting authority, or a funny one-liner, this will be a great publicity move.  To tell you the truth, though, it is great entertainment if nothing else.   

No arguments there - if there was ever a time for an Axl rant this would be it.  As wierd as I think its going to be perceived it is just another notch in Axl's belt for controversy.  AOL.com has a cool history of most of Axl's off stage antics that is pretty fun to look back on.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #563 on: June 27, 2006, 02:36:56 PM »

WOW! I am just surprised Axl waited this long to cause any trouble!

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #564 on: June 27, 2006, 02:38:04 PM »

I agree. ? Think about it...Axl would not have bent down to bite someone's leg, so the security guard's leg must have been close enough to Axl's face or neck for him to bite it. ?Probably some sort of improvised choke hold. ?

Maybe he had Axl in the Figure 4.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #565 on: June 27, 2006, 02:38:24 PM »

This never should have happened, he was arguing with his assistant, then the guard tried to get involoved, Axl got pissed and threw a vase at a mirror, then it went down hill from there. The guard NEVER should have gotten involoved if axl and his asst were arguing. Its not like he was hitting it, it was just them both aruging.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #566 on: June 27, 2006, 02:38:35 PM »

Hanna, let's just agree to disagree here.  I do notice, though that Axl is getting top headlines for this.  Really, if he releases a great press release, with a killer quote about resisting authority, or a funny one-liner, this will be a great publicity move.  To tell you the truth, though, it is great entertainment if nothing else.   

No arguments there - if there was ever a time for an Axl rant this would be it.  As wierd as I think its going to be perceived it is just another notch in Axl's belt for controversy.  AOL.com has a cool history of most of Axl's off stage antics that is pretty fun to look back on.

Exactly, although pretty stupid this just serves to enhance his reputation.

Jonx
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #567 on: June 27, 2006, 02:39:58 PM »

He just had to prove that he's still an asshole didn't he? Yep..... that's your hero. A Fuckwit who bites like a little girl. I'll just enjoy the music...... because on a personal level I hate this Guy!

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #568 on: June 27, 2006, 02:40:20 PM »

?Reminds me of a lyric in Pretty Tied Up, as time went by it all became a joke.

Actually, I imagined Axl singing the outro lyrics to Breakdown as they were taking him in.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #569 on: June 27, 2006, 02:40:44 PM »

This never should have happened, he was arguing with his assistant, then the guard tried to get involoved, Axl got pissed and threw a vase at a mirror, then it went down hill from there. The guard NEVER should have gotten involoved if axl and his asst were arguing. Its not like he was hitting it, it was just them both aruging.

Were you there?

If you owned a public establishment and someone started yelling/screaming at someone else you'd just stand there and let it happen?   Roll Eyes 

Just read the part how all this happened around EIGHT AM!!!! hahahah  Jesus, what a bender he must have been on!!  I get tired around 1am these days when I go out Wink

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #570 on: June 27, 2006, 02:40:49 PM »

But if they were getting loud, you cant have that kind of stuff in an establishment
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #571 on: June 27, 2006, 02:41:04 PM »

Lets all just hope that little tantrum from Uncle Axl doesnt set the train to derail. I much rather see Axl get arrested then not show up for a show, and a riot break out.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #572 on: June 27, 2006, 02:42:12 PM »

I wonder what exactly happened...
If he got into a fight with Beta i could easily imagine that the argument broke loose over the partying subject.
 Roll Eyes

all over the news .....
badass and rock n' roll? Depends on your point of view.
But they are definately back in the media ?ok

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #573 on: June 27, 2006, 02:43:05 PM »

But if they were getting loud, you cant have that kind of stuff in an establishment

He was also getting aggressive with the cops (not the security guard, actual cops).......or so they say.  Lying PIGS! hehe  hihi  Just kidding, I am pro-cop  ok

Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #574 on: June 27, 2006, 02:43:12 PM »

Axl needs to grow the fuck up. ?What an embarassment. ?What is more shameful is people on here glorifying what he did. ?I guess is goes to show that you can take Axl out of his Indiana white trash roots but you can't take the trash out of Axl. ?Reminds me of a lyric in Pretty Tied Up, as time went by it all became a joke.

Who is glorifying his stupidity? ?All we are doing, collectively, are reacting to front page headlines around the world. ?Also, is it just me, or is it always a little weird when people act offended when stars act out, and are "just disgusted" by all of that kind of hoopla, yet they themselves have major personal flaws?? ? I hate Britney, but geesh, she almost trips while holding her baby, and all of a sudden every other mother in the world acts like they are perfect and never made a mistake, and are just so damn offended. ?

Axl is a rockstar, he is not Fred Rogers!! ?Therefore, the threshold for disgust is lower. ?People have come to expect this out of him; it's not like this was Lou Dobbs biting someone, which would be surprising (unless it was one forming economic policy for the Bush Administration visting his show LOL).
Origen
« Reply #575 on: June 27, 2006, 02:44:02 PM »

I can't believe it, so now your saying that it's not Axls own fault for gettign drunk enough that he can't speak and caused a disturbence, but it's the hotel guard's fault for getting in the way.

Wow...
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #576 on: June 27, 2006, 02:44:21 PM »

He just had to prove that he's still an asshole didn't he? Yep..... that's your hero. A Fuckwit who bites like a little girl. I'll just enjoy the music...... because on a personal level I hate this Guy!

He apparently bit a security guard, not the woman he was arguing with. ?I'm not saying that biting anyone is right or anything like that, but that's what the allegation was. I am also not saying this to start a fight.

Just get the facts straight Wink

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
asdorf
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #577 on: June 27, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »

Okay, I don't want to read 20 pages... but at Swedish TV4, they said that the officer he bit tried to stop a "fight" between Axl and someone in the BAND. O_o
Is there any truth in that...? Who could it be?
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #578 on: June 27, 2006, 02:45:41 PM »

I can't believe it, so now your saying that it's not Axls own fault for gettign drunk enough that he can't speak and caused a disturbence, but it's the hotel guard's fault for getting in the way.

Wow...

You love twisting things out of context dont you? Also, we still have only heard one side of this, so lets wait for a press release.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #579 on: June 27, 2006, 02:46:01 PM »

crying crying crying crying crying

That's all these threads are full of.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 55 Go Up Print