Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 12:48:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 132678 times)
Super-Ecwfan1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #520 on: June 27, 2006, 02:12:27 PM »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Well Sweden won't be Toured in the future lol. Axl's still got that wild man in him at times. He did wrong but yeah , if he's out then the odds he'll go back to Sweden to court is remote. ?Wink
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #521 on: June 27, 2006, 02:12:44 PM »

Does the fact that he has a show tomorrow night mean anything to anybody?
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #522 on: June 27, 2006, 02:13:19 PM »

Does the fact that he has a show tomorrow night mean anything to anybody?

He has been released!!!

Damn, how many times do I have to post it!!?!?!

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #523 on: June 27, 2006, 02:13:26 PM »

This shit is fuckin hilarious. ?I soon as I read the news ?I started laughing . ?Axl is classic ?, some of the shit he pulls ?you can't script ? hihi
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #524 on: June 27, 2006, 02:13:33 PM »

I agree, I think the media doesn't like Axl because he never gave in to them, that why they post the bad pictures and jump all over any negative news on him. ?Not one media outlet has updated their news to show that he's been fined and is out of jail.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #525 on: June 27, 2006, 02:14:10 PM »

I fought the law and the law one, but I still fought them. ?This one, just add's to the show, and will benefit album sales and ticket sales. ?Take it to the bank. ?I know this industry.

for once i agree with you man beer

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #526 on: June 27, 2006, 02:14:49 PM »

Biting someones leg?   Huh   I love Axl and think its very rock n' roll to get into fights and trash things/places, but biting a dude in the leg?  Reminds me of tyson/holyfield.  I hope Axl isn't becoming more wierd then cool  Undecided

If someone had you pinned down and you could not move, and you wanted to get up, would you bite someone?

So tell me...whats it like to swing from Axl's nuts....??

Axl could shoot an old lady and cut off a babys head and you would still find a way to defend him.

You do know what a security guard is right? Its not a cop. If you went to a concert and was moshing, and one of those guards pinned you down hurting you, you would not try to get him off you in anyway?

you honestly mean to tell me you think there is nothing wierd about a grown man biting someone?  Throw into the fact he is a world famous rockstar and you STILL think its not abnormal and that the average person isn't going to think hes a wierdo?  Its ok to criticize Axl....he will still love you  rofl

You did read the part where I said I am not saying its ok he did it right? I just said I can understand why he would do it.

and did you not read the part where I said people are going to think this is wierd and odd behavior?  Do you remember how Tyson was ridiculed for biting Holyfield?  I can see the cartoon caricatures and flash videos now of Axl on all fours foaming at the mouth growling at Slash or Weiland.  Its just not bad ass at all.  if he got into a fight with security/cops or anyone, even if he got beat down, it'd be "cooler" then biting someone.  When the headline on one of the most popular sites in the world reads "Axl Rose jailed for allegedly biting man in leg" that isn't cool, its cringe worthy.

Dude, the time you spend here, purposely misrepresenting facts, and arguing is more disturbing than fighting off the cops when they have you pinned on the ground.  Really, your word games make me wonder if you are involved in propaganda efforts?  Everyone who reads the story knows what happened:  cops pinned Rose, he bit their frickin leg while drunk and resisting the Authority.  I fought the law and the law one, but I still fought them.  This one, just add's to the show, and will benefit album sales and ticket sales.  Take it to the bank.  I know this industry.

hahaha, what in the world are you talking about?Huh?  "misrepresenting facts??"    "propaganda efforts"?   rofl  rofl  You're nuts.

Its on AOL.com now too.
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/articles/_a/intoxicated-axl-rose-jailed-in-stockholm/20060627080909990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #527 on: June 27, 2006, 02:15:04 PM »

There is going to be an intense verion of out ta get me tomorrow Smiley
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #528 on: June 27, 2006, 02:15:29 PM »

Access Hollywood says that Axl wasn't traveling with a publicist and that's why no news from his camp is out. ?Why don't I believe that?

I don't know why you don't believe it. It's very GNR-like. It's like to issue a band statement the band's publicist had to be on the bottom of the pile where the biting was going on.

And also, it must be impossible to relay info to one of your publisists when they are not next to you Roll Eyes

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #529 on: June 27, 2006, 02:16:25 PM »

You do know what a security guard is right? Its not a cop. If you went to a concert and was moshing, and one of those guards pinned you down hurting you, you would not try to get him off you in anyway?
who cares if it is a cop or a security guard.. you dont bite people... and he wasnt at a concert moshing around... he was in a hotel lobby... ?If you have millions of dollars and your band is the biggest thing in the country that night you should never have to bite someone... its all falling apart for the Waxl now....

A mult is ?a second username used when the original was banned or just hated.

Nobody that HAS posted here today knows AXl side of the story. ?

YES biting someone is permitable depending on the cicumstances. I looked it up it is in the page of life called survival. Unless some one shows footage showing axl barking like a dog, I would assume he was forced to the ground retsrained in a way that cuased pain and he was trying to get free from the pain. The human body is remarkable and under stress will react.
I know myself when I can not breath because of being pinned down I go balistic. We were not ther lets not nail the man to the cross just yet.

Oh and what do you people expect this is gnr not bon jovi. This was the norm for many years. ?

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #530 on: June 27, 2006, 02:16:59 PM »

I wonder if any of the future European dates will start selling out because of this. Grin
sandman
Legend

« Reply #531 on: June 27, 2006, 02:17:27 PM »

from blabbermouth...

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose was released from a Swedish jail at approximately 7:00 p.m. Tuesday (June 27) after paying a 50,000 Swedish kronor (approximately $6,800) fine in connection with an incident early Tuesday when he allegedly bit a security guard in the leg at his Stockholm hotel.

Axl admitted attacking and threatening the guard, as well as causing damage to the Berns Hotel where the alleged scuffle took place, according to prosecutor Fredrik Ingblad.

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman ? allegedly his own assistant, according to Expressen ? in the hotel lobby.

The 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was allegedly bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning. He will reportedly receive about 10,000 Swedish kronor out of the 50,000 SEK fine paid out by Axl.

"He was taken to the hospital this morning in order to see if there was any risk of him getting tetanus," said Antonio Saluena, the chief of the private security company employing the injured guard, according to Aftonbladet.

"[Axl] broke a mirror in the hotel reception" ? allegedly by throwing a vase at it ? "and was very upset," a witness said. "It is somewhat unclear as to why. He was also about to get into a scuffle with another hotel guest."

GUNS N' ROSES are scheduled to perform in Oslo, Norway, on Wednesday (June 28).

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #532 on: June 27, 2006, 02:17:58 PM »

Hah, I know this is a bit far-out, but the fact that this incident has been reported on various media outlets around the world within minutes (many have had it as a top 'entertainment' story) just goes to show that in a weird kind of way...the world outside these boards still gives a strong fuck about Axl.

Just my analysis. hihi

either that or the media wants to make Axl look bad Shocked
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #533 on: June 27, 2006, 02:18:08 PM »

A show, in Norway of all places!! Sweden's rival neighbor--this could be the start of a publicity run, going into Rockslide. ?Axl's upped the ante, and more eyes will be paying attention to the upcoming shows. ?If the band can deliver some incredible shows tomorrow night, and at Rockslide, all will all be well! ?I really think, this stufff only reaffirms that Axl is an unpredictable outlaw, who hates authority!! ?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #534 on: June 27, 2006, 02:18:21 PM »

Hopefully, this doesn't derail the tour...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #535 on: June 27, 2006, 02:19:39 PM »

My friend used to be an LP officer at a clothing store, and took down a shop lifter who was high, and that person bit him on the arm when he was restraining him. That person was in their late 30s early 40s. A lot of people that get restrained bite the person restraining them esp if they cant breathe

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #536 on: June 27, 2006, 02:19:58 PM »

Hah, I know this is a bit far-out, but the fact that this incident has been reported on various media outlets around the world within minutes (many have had it as a top 'entertainment' story) just goes to show that in a weird kind of way...the world outside these boards still gives a strong fuck about Axl.

Just my analysis. hihi

Hehe, I never spoke of their intentions Wink Negatively or positively they still want to report on the dude.
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #537 on: June 27, 2006, 02:20:11 PM »

I wonder if any of the future European dates will start selling out because of this. Grin

It will. He just create a free publicity for GNR.

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #538 on: June 27, 2006, 02:20:47 PM »

Just my analysis. hihi

Or theres just nothing else to talk about......lets face it, when it comes to Rock these days nobody is making headlines. Take out the biting part and I think this would be another cool/bad ass rock explosion by Axl. 

Sounds like he was just out of his skull F'ed up. 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #539 on: June 27, 2006, 02:20:50 PM »

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman ? allegedly his own assistant, according to Expressen ? in the hotel lobby.

Beta?

"Axl - as your motherly figure, I think you should drink less"

"BITCH, NO!"
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: