Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 03:28:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 133048 times)
Origen
« Reply #480 on: June 27, 2006, 01:56:10 PM »

The baddest and the last of the real rock star walks amongst us again peace

yeah what a bad ass... he gets drunk fights a woman
Don't take things out of proportion. In fact, you are. As mentioned before, 'assault' can be anything from spitting to grabbing or shoving. As most reports seemed to have dropped the 'abused woman' bit of the case one can conclude that they were merely in an escalated arguments as the security guard intervened.

If it had been a real assault we would've heard of it already.

You used the word assult not him, he said fights, to me that can mean either.

And I still don't get it, "yeah Axl is bad ass" why because he got Drunk? Wow or was it because he was arguing with a woman or biting some guys leg.

To me the inncident is embarrassing for GnR, hopefully it will blow over and they can get on with the tour.
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #481 on: June 27, 2006, 01:56:41 PM »

Rocker Rose arrested in Stockholm

Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose has been arrested in Sweden for alleged violent conduct and damage to a hotel room. Rose is alleged to have bitten a security guard in the leg outside the Berns Hotel, in Stockholm.

The rock star could face up to four years in prison if charged and convicted of violent conduct.
The group, whose hits include Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City and Sweet Child O' Mine, played a concert at the city's Globe Arena on Monday.
Police said Rose was being held in a cell and would be questioned later about the incident that took place at about 0800 local time (0600 GMT) on Tuesday. The group are believed to have attended a nightclub in the city before the incident.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 01:58:51 PM by codenameninja » Logged
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #482 on: June 27, 2006, 01:56:46 PM »

Why is it cool that a 42 year old man continues to get in brunken brawls?? ?Where I come from we call that person a loser. ?Axl is 42 years old, by now I'd hope he'd know how to act while intoxicated, and seriously who bites someone in the leg? ?It's time for Axl to grow up and stop acting like an idiot.
Yes, it doesn't seem very cool at all. I thought this behavior was put in the past. You know, the first thing that came to my mind was all the whining from certain posters wanting the 'old, baddass Axl' back. Well....are you happy now homeboys? Roll Eyes This will obviously serve as free publicity, but as far as Axl's behavior goes...well, I thought he had matured quite a bit (I'm basing this off previous tour dates).

Also, I really hope Axl doesn't start smoking again (as mentioned in a recent article about the case). That could truly fuck up his voice and shape.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #483 on: June 27, 2006, 01:56:58 PM »

So can he leave the country?

Yes, it looks like he's been fined and the case is closed ?Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Taylor Hicks
Banned
Opening Act

Taylor Hicks is your next American Idol

« Reply #484 on: June 27, 2006, 01:57:45 PM »

yeah what a bad ass... he gets drunk fights a woman and bites someone....

somewhere slash and duff are laughing thier ass off that hes 40 plus years old and still having these kind of troubles...

Hey mult go to hell.
here today beaytch

And do not play dumb with me.
drool
Yea they are luaghing, saying just like the old days, and asking themselves why they quite.
yeah im sure they wish they could get arrested in sweden for biting someones leg... im sure thats why they are laughing...

sorry they are laughing at what a jack ass he is... 40 year old successfull man biting someone. ?Grow up. act right.

btw what the fuck is a "mult"? lol..
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #485 on: June 27, 2006, 01:58:07 PM »

a rent-a-cop should never force anyone to the ground or attempt a restraint.

If necessary they can if there's no cops around.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

Blind Melon - Chinese Democracy?

« Reply #486 on: June 27, 2006, 01:58:21 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/06/27/ap/entertainment/mainD8IGM0UO0.shtml

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=peopleNews&storyID=2006-06-27T124241Z_01_L27572113_RTRIDST_0_PEOPLE-GUNSNROSES-DC.XML

dont know if these links have been posted before and dont care. i cant be bothered reading all 20+ pages

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #487 on: June 27, 2006, 01:58:33 PM »

Its not so much as embarrassing as it is just wierd.  Look at that AOL poll...a lot of people think axl is kinda over the hill and a shadow of himself.  biting people in the leg (justified or not) is just wierd and not very bad ass.  Arguing with chicks or punching photographers at shows or threatening other rockers and journalists is cool...biting is just bizzarre.  Whether or not the average joe would have bitten someone pinning them isn't my point, its Axl Rose doing it who is going to get the attention.  This is on yahoo.com's front page as entertainment news right now.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #488 on: June 27, 2006, 01:58:52 PM »

Biting someones leg?? Huh?? ?I love Axl and think its very rock n' roll to get into fights and trash things/places, but biting a dude in the leg?? Reminds me of tyson/holyfield.? I hope Axl isn't becoming more wierd then cool? Undecided

If someone had you pinned down and you could not move, and you wanted to get up, would you bite someone?

So tell me...whats it like to swing from Axl's nuts....??

Axl could shoot an old lady and cut off a babys head and you would still find a way to defend him.

You do know what a security guard is right? Its not a cop. If you went to a concert and was moshing, and one of those guards pinned you down hurting you, you would not try to get him off you in anyway?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #489 on: June 27, 2006, 01:59:29 PM »

Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose has been arrested in Sweden for alleged violent conduct and damage to a hotel room. Rose is alleged to have bitten a security guard in the leg outside the Berns Hotel, in Stockholm.

The rock star could face up to four years in prison if charged and convicted of violent conduct.
The group, whose hits include Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City and Sweet Child O' Mine, played a concert at the city's Globe Arena on Monday.
Police said Rose was being held in a cell and would be questioned later about the incident that took place at about 0800 local time (0600 GMT) on Tuesday. The group are believed to have attended a nightclub in the city before the incident.

This news just in from the BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5121704.stm
they couldn't have found a worse picture if they tried  peace
IndiannaRose
VIP

« Reply #490 on: June 27, 2006, 02:00:13 PM »

Don't take things out of proportion. In fact, you are. As mentioned before, 'assault' can be anything from spitting to grabbing or shoving. As most reports seemed to have dropped the 'abused woman' bit of the case one can conclude that they were merely in an escalated arguments as the security guard intervened.

And I still don't get it, "yeah Axl is bad ass" why because he got Drunk? Wow or was it because he was arguing with a woman or biting some guys leg.

To me the inncident is embarrassing for GnR, hopefully it will blow over and they can get on with the tour.
He's basing this on 'the assault' reports from the first recounting of the incident. I just explained to him the situation on the definiton of assault. Also, that other shit you said I never came close to saying. All I can say is 'wtf' to that.
gin hotel
Banned
Rocker

Blind Melon - Chinese Democracy?

« Reply #491 on: June 27, 2006, 02:00:33 PM »

http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/23455

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #492 on: June 27, 2006, 02:01:35 PM »

Someone should update the title of the thread to indicate that he is NO LONGER IN JAIL.  So to help prevent more heartattacks, especially for fans in Norway  hihi

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #493 on: June 27, 2006, 02:01:40 PM »

a rent-a-cop should never force anyone to the ground or attempt a restraint.

If necessary they can if there's no cops around.

depends on the circumstances but there have been a number of incidents where I live where the mall security have attempted to restrain people unnecessarily......

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #494 on: June 27, 2006, 02:02:01 PM »

Again, this story is embarrasing if it was your dad, but not Axl Rose. ?Remember he is a notorious, unpredictable, punk, rock star! ?This just reinforces that, and when you are on the way to the show, it will add to the intrigue due to the unpredictable nature of the band's frontman!! ?This falls under the Jim Morrison clause of rock n' roll!
IndiannaRose
VIP

« Reply #495 on: June 27, 2006, 02:02:38 PM »

This news just in from the BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5121704.stm
they couldn't have found a worse picture if they tried? peace
Hah, yeah I know....a lot of American newspapers use radically fugly pics of Axl from the VMAs when reporting a story on GN'R or Axl Rose. Uh......why must they use such bad pics when there are so many recent, better ones out! hihi
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #496 on: June 27, 2006, 02:02:53 PM »

Biting someones leg?   Huh   I love Axl and think its very rock n' roll to get into fights and trash things/places, but biting a dude in the leg?  Reminds me of tyson/holyfield.  I hope Axl isn't becoming more wierd then cool  Undecided

If someone had you pinned down and you could not move, and you wanted to get up, would you bite someone?

Axl could shoot an old lady and cut off a babys head and you would still find a way to defend him.

You do know what a security guard is right? Its not a cop. If you went to a concert and was moshing, and one of those guards pinned you down hurting you, you would not try to get him off you in anyway?

you honestly mean to tell me you think there is nothing wierd about a grown man biting someone?  Throw into the fact he is a world famous rockstar and you STILL think its not abnormal and that the average person isn't going to think hes a wierdo?  Its ok to criticize Axl....he will still love you  rofl

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
sandman
Legend

« Reply #497 on: June 27, 2006, 02:03:46 PM »

Biting someones leg?? Huh?? ?I love Axl and think its very rock n' roll to get into fights and trash things/places, but biting a dude in the leg?? Reminds me of tyson/holyfield.? I hope Axl isn't becoming more wierd then cool? Undecided

?Cops, have a way, of escalating issues when they do not need to--then they over react with too much physical force.

and rock stars don't? ?Roll Eyes

#6 on the list of most e-mailed stories today on yahoo....

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=index2&cid=964

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Taylor Hicks
Banned
Opening Act

Taylor Hicks is your next American Idol

« Reply #498 on: June 27, 2006, 02:04:22 PM »

who cares if it is a cop or a security guard.. you dont bite people... and he wasnt at a concert moshing around... he was in a hotel lobby... ?If you have millions of dollars and your band is the biggest thing in the country that night you should never have to bite someone... its all falling apart for the Waxl now....
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #499 on: June 27, 2006, 02:04:27 PM »

you honestly mean to tell me you think there is nothing wierd about a grown man biting someone?? Throw into the fact he is a world famous rockstar and you STILL think its not abnormal and that the average person isn't going to think hes a wierdo?? Its ok to criticize Axl....he will still love you? rofl

You did read the part where I said I am not saying its ok he did it right? I just said I can understand why he would do it.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: