Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 09:20:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 133426 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #460 on: June 27, 2006, 01:46:59 PM »

Biting someones leg?? Huh?? ?I love Axl and think its very rock n' roll to get into fights and trash things/places, but biting a dude in the leg?? Reminds me of tyson/holyfield.? I hope Axl isn't becoming more wierd then cool? Undecided

If someone had you pinned down and you could not move, and you wanted to get up, would you bite someone?
Not a security guard...

thats waht i think happened too dave2k ok

axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #461 on: June 27, 2006, 01:47:03 PM »

If Axl bit the security guards leg I don't condone it by any means, but it isn't out of the question if he was wasted. ?I mean he has been known to go crazy when he is sober. ?I just hope this is the last incident of this nature on the tour. ?I would think that at the concert tomorrow the audience could hear a pretty intense verion of out ta get me Smiley
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #462 on: June 27, 2006, 01:47:16 PM »

Biting someones leg?? Huh?? ?I love Axl and think its very rock n' roll to get into fights and trash things/places, but biting a dude in the leg?? Reminds me of tyson/holyfield.? I hope Axl isn't becoming more wierd then cool? Undecided

If someone had you pinned down and you could not move, and you wanted to get up, would you bite someone?
Not a security guard...

A security guard is not a cop, its just a hired person for the venue/hotel what have you. So if you went to a show and got pinned down by one of those rent a guards, you would not try to get him off you? Esp if you are drunk, you just know someone is trying to pin you down, you dont care who it is. NOw I am not saying Axl was right it biting him, I am just saying when you are drunk you are not looking at who is holding you down, you just react

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #463 on: June 27, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »

It Tastes Good, Don't It?  hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Taylor Hicks
Banned
Opening Act

Taylor Hicks is your next American Idol

« Reply #464 on: June 27, 2006, 01:48:29 PM »

The baddest and the last of the real rock star walks amongst us again peace

yeah what a bad ass... he gets drunk fights a woman and bites someone....

somewhere slash and duff are laughing thier ass off that hes 40 plus years old and still having these kind of troubles...
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #465 on: June 27, 2006, 01:48:40 PM »

The yahoo story, has an AP video with regarding the story. ?Many people call this bad pub, but this one kind of falls in the "avante garde" rock star category, and will only, IMHO, raise awareness. ?Biting a cop/security guard while being pinned on the ground is much different than biting someone while running around the neighborhood in your underwear. ?It's kind of the "fighting the authority every step of the way" punk thing! ?But, internally, his mgt. and bandmates must wonder wtf is going through his head?
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #466 on: June 27, 2006, 01:50:00 PM »

Not a security guard...

A security guard is not a cop, its just a hired person for the venue/hotel what have you. So if you went to a show and got pinned down by one of those rent a guards, you would not try to get him off you? Esp if you are drunk, you just know someone is trying to pin you down, you dont care who it is. NOw I am not saying Axl was right it biting him, I am just saying when you are drunk you are not looking at who is holding you down, you just react
True.

I'd just like to know more facts about this before making any sort of articulated opinion. It does seem like Axl was pinned down, but who knows? Although, I do wonder what Axl's argument with 'the woman' was about.
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #467 on: June 27, 2006, 01:50:22 PM »

i also have to wonder if axl isnt slipping back into alcoholism of some kind....the dude went 10 fucking years without a drink, and now every public picture of him shows him with some type of adult beverage Undecided

so are you like... a close friend of his?

nah ..didnt think so.

I don't think he was ever an alcoholic.? He told Eddie Trunk that he never really drank that much because alcohol really dries his throat out and it's a nightmare to try and sing with it.? But he didn't say he went 10 years without a drink... there's been several pictures of him over the years with a drink in his hand.

i could have sworn he told eddie he hadnt drank in 10 years prior to going into the NYC party scene earlier this year...and maybe alcoholism is innacurate, but i'd say it's pretty damn likely booze had alot to do with this...you'd think he'd just have more self-control by now, esepcially given the stakes of this tour.

We're both right. ?I just listened to the audio and Baz said to Axl "well you said off the mike before that you quit for 10 years kind of.." and Axl said "For the most part, yeah." ?Baz asked him "No reason?" and Axl said he didn't really drink that much, but just started getting into the club scene within the last few months in Vegas and NY. ?
So, I don't think we can assume he's an alcoholic from this, but the booze was definitely a major factor. ?I said in an earlier post that I thought he showed great self-control with the whole Hilfiger mess, but maybe he decided he wasn't going to walk away from another fight, since the press made it seem like Hilfiger was the winner, and that ke kicked Axl's ass. ?Axl got no credit for not escalating that situation into a full out brawl. ?
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #468 on: June 27, 2006, 01:50:54 PM »

somewhere slash and duff are laughing thier ass off that hes 40 plus years old and still having these kind of troubles...

Hey mult go to hell.

And do not play dumb with me.

Yea they are luaghing, saying just like the old days, and asking themselves why they quite.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #469 on: June 27, 2006, 01:51:17 PM »

Media, not the Police, are talking about "fighting a woman"! He breaks a mirror (40000 SEK and seven years of unluck, I guess that means no CD) and bites a security guard (10000 SEK), nothing else.

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #470 on: June 27, 2006, 01:52:15 PM »

Biting someones leg?   Huh   I love Axl and think its very rock n' roll to get into fights and trash things/places, but biting a dude in the leg?  Reminds me of tyson/holyfield.  I hope Axl isn't becoming more wierd then cool  Undecided

So tell me...whats it like to swing from Axl's nuts....??

Axl could shoot an old lady and cut off a babys head and you would still find a way to defend him.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #471 on: June 27, 2006, 01:52:28 PM »

Meds and Wine dont mix. I hope axl issues a press statement to explain this.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #472 on: June 27, 2006, 01:52:38 PM »

yeah what a bad ass... he gets drunk fights a woman
Don't take things out of proportion. In fact, you are. As mentioned before, 'assault' can be anything from spitting to grabbing or shoving. As most reports seemed to have dropped the 'abused woman' bit of the case one can conclude that Axl and this woman were merely in an escalated argument as the security guard intervened.

If it had been a real assault we would've heard of it already.
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #473 on: June 27, 2006, 01:53:20 PM »

great to read he's out!

hopefully they don't need to cancel any show..

I don't know, this obviously made for great publicity since it was all over the world within minutes.. but what kind of publicity this is? Is this what Axl wants? being arrested still at 44 years old sounds more pathetic than cool to me..

axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #474 on: June 27, 2006, 01:53:32 PM »

So can he leave the country?
fif
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #475 on: June 27, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »

Why is it cool that a 44 year old man continues to get in brunken brawls?? ?Where I come from we call that person a loser. ?Axl is 44 years old, by now I'd hope he'd know how to act while intoxicated, and seriously who bites someone in the leg? ?It's time for Axl to grow up and stop acting like an idiot.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #476 on: June 27, 2006, 01:54:27 PM »

Axl could shoot an old lady and cut off a babys head and you would still find a way to defend him.

The baby thing might push it over the edge, but hey the old lady was old right rofl

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #477 on: June 27, 2006, 01:54:49 PM »

Honestly if a security guard laid hands on me, I think I would fight back too. The police have a right to detain you but a rent-a-cop should never force anyone to the ground or attempt a restraint.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #478 on: June 27, 2006, 01:54:56 PM »

I don't think, in this instance, it is "nutswinging." ?I have had cops, literally on the verge of breaking my back, and would have bit their ankles or anything to get them from causing longterm damage. ?Cops, have a way, of escalating issues when they do not need to--then they over react with too much physical force.
parisrocks
« Reply #479 on: June 27, 2006, 01:55:44 PM »

Biting someones leg?   Huh   I love Axl and think its very rock n' roll to get into fights and trash things/places, but biting a dude in the leg?  Reminds me of tyson/holyfield.  I hope Axl isn't becoming more wierd then cool  Undecided

I would do what ever i had to. Bite him what ever.

I bit part of a kid's ear off for him trying to slam me back onto the ground.  Got a felony out of it, but I beat it because it was justified.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: