Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:50:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 145780 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #360 on: June 27, 2006, 12:23:06 PM »

If he actually misses a show because of this it is only going to make it that much harder for him to get promoters to really get behind him for a big U.S tour because he is once again not proving himself to be reliable. With his history of being high risk and this new fiasco he is not helping himself.

This is not the same as other blunders. If he misses a show, it most probably will be only one, and it will be rescheduled. The shows themselves have been going well.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
RichardNixon
« Reply #361 on: June 27, 2006, 12:26:09 PM »

This could possible be very good press for Axl/GN'R. "There is no bad press" as the cliche goes.

On the other hand, I hope this doesn't make Tommy want to go running back to Westerberg or Robin running back to Trent.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #362 on: June 27, 2006, 12:26:31 PM »

wait, did i miss something?? did some girl really talk shit about the USA? and did axl really defend it?? is that what started the whole thing?? please let that be the case.

With all the bullshit going around, ima put my spin on this story. Axl Rose is currently a political prisoner being held captive by facsist Sweden Police. Like any patriot he was carrying around an American flag that was ripped out of his hand by a crazy women and then she proceeded to stomp + spit on it. Axl tried to pick up his flag and was tackled by an evil police officer. yes
Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #363 on: June 27, 2006, 12:26:35 PM »

with that kind of attitude.. you can kiss journalism goodbye? hihi

Hehe....I just wont tell my employers my opinions ?Grin

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #364 on: June 27, 2006, 12:26:51 PM »

This is not the same as other blunders. If he misses a show, it most probably will be only one, and it will be rescheduled. The shows themselves have been going well.

Regardless, whether this is the same blunder or not it increases the risk premium associated with sponsoring a Guns tour. He needed to get through the European tour incident free to prove to promoters he isn't a liability to sponser, and this type of thing is not doing that. It is only reinforcing that at any given time some type of incident will happen, and that will make promoters reluctant to get in bed with him again with that type of risk hanging over their head.
Lionel Hutz
Attorney-at-law
VIP

In loving memory of Phil Hartman

« Reply #365 on: June 27, 2006, 12:28:30 PM »

Axl arriving in Sweden yesterday:

Arriving at the afterparty:

Leaving Caf? Opera:
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #366 on: June 27, 2006, 12:29:20 PM »

I agree that U.S. promoters will look at this event, but if they don't miss any shows as a result of this incident I think it won't be a big deal. ?If they get through this tour and this is the only black eye the event will just go away.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #367 on: June 27, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »

The delay in a response is due to a sorting out of the event itself, and the implications. ?First of all, they have to decide if, and then when to reschedule the Oslo show. ?Timing, regarding a release from jail, is important. ?If he will be out by noon Stockholm time, tomorrow, then the show goes on, as planned. ?If that is unlikely, they may be trying to reschedule to include in the press release. ?Also, if his personal assistant was involved in the scuffle, then mgt. maybe taking a more longterm view of this, and be looking at legal possibilities. ?This second scenario, could have more lasting and painful consequences for the fans. ?Right now, all lips are sealed. Wink ?

My bet, Duff bails him out. ?LOL!! ?
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

im no prophet but i can tell you somethin!!!!!

« Reply #368 on: June 27, 2006, 12:32:01 PM »

what a fuckin stupid cock hole.....shit....why the fuck he has to do somethin like it...everythin goes well and he screwed it all...why the fuck....

btw....the motherfucker is back....things gonna be a lot more interestin now i guess hhahahahahaah hihi

she took my sperm without my permission!!!
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #369 on: June 27, 2006, 12:33:47 PM »

EXCLUSIVE!!! Actual pic of axl biting the guard!!!

Shocked

And heres one of uncle axl locked up in he drunk tank .. he DOES look rather drunk! Sober up soon bud!

kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #370 on: June 27, 2006, 12:34:20 PM »

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1535152/06272006/guns_n_roses.jhtml?headlines=true

anythinggoes
« Reply #371 on: June 27, 2006, 12:35:27 PM »

what a fuckin stupid cock hole.....shit....why the fuck he has to do somethin like it...everythin goes well and he screwed it all...why the fuck....

btw....the motherfucker is back....things gonna be a lot more interestin now i guess hhahahahahaah hihi

hmmm i wonder why youve got -3 karma i just cant place a finger on it
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #372 on: June 27, 2006, 12:35:39 PM »

Wel, it's obvious that with the braids as well as the glass always in his hand that he is quietly becoming this guy:

What!?

OK.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #373 on: June 27, 2006, 12:35:43 PM »

well, this is not interesting for the norwegian fans... IF he they cancel!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #374 on: June 27, 2006, 12:36:11 PM »

Where did we hear that it might have been his personal assistant that he got into the fight with?
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #375 on: June 27, 2006, 12:36:40 PM »

well, this is not interesting for the norwegian fans... IF he they cancel!
i guess you' re right Embarrassed

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #376 on: June 27, 2006, 12:37:45 PM »

sorry if picture is posted already, but seems he is out... or I am wrong (again).

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #377 on: June 27, 2006, 12:37:56 PM »

Free Axl, he's a political prisoner.
avesia
« Reply #378 on: June 27, 2006, 12:38:22 PM »

Where did we hear that it might have been his personal assistant that he got into the fight with?

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman ? allegedly his own assistant, according to Expressen ? in the hotel lobby.

http://roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=54263
anythinggoes
« Reply #379 on: June 27, 2006, 12:38:30 PM »

sorry if picture is posted already, but seems he is out... or I am wrong (again).

i think that was from last night
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: