Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 03:43:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 133539 times)
Madagascar88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2006, 11:34:17 AM »

all I have to say is...

great man. what a guy!... to go into hiding for 10 years and come out every bit the man he once was.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #301 on: June 27, 2006, 11:34:21 AM »

I just want to know Axl's total cocktail count???

I'm guessing he had well over 15...... rofl

Perhaps he played in the snow a little too much that evening as well. hihi
Festah
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #302 on: June 27, 2006, 11:35:24 AM »

You've never got drunk?

nope never Tongue

Aug 02 - Leeds Festival
Aug 02 - London Docklands
May 06 - Rock in Rio V
Jun 06 - Hammersmith
Jun 06 - Donnington
Jun 06 - Paris
Jul 06 - Sheffield
Jul 06 - Newcastle
Jul 06 - Manchester
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #303 on: June 27, 2006, 11:36:29 AM »

Just got to the office and saw this.?

Axls fucking stupid for doing this, but for some reason I just find this hilarious and definately "rock in roll". Smiley
so you think it was 100% his fault? so all the people who said axl should've fucked up Hillfiger are mad at this?? im sure something went down to set him off.

Yes it's his fault.

He tore up a fucking Hotel, bit a guy, and threatened the cops. IF ALL OF THIS IS TRUE.?I don't give a fuck who you are, you don't destroy personal property and "bite" people as well as talk shit to cops. ?I did that, when I was fucking 18. Roll Eyes

But I still think it's funny and I thank Axl for the entertainment he gave me this morning. ?I personally could give a shit less, but I still don't think it's right.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 11:38:26 AM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #304 on: June 27, 2006, 11:40:27 AM »

So does anyone know if he's out or not? Seems to be conflicting reports.
I like that the prosecutor says he's a "flight risk" - no shit since he has a tour planned!
Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2006, 11:41:30 AM »

I saw an article saying the interrogation took quite a while... But I don't think he's out yet.
RichardNixon
« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2006, 11:44:14 AM »

I wonder what Tommy, Robin, Richard and comp. are thinking?  nervous
EFISH
« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2006, 11:45:23 AM »

I was thinking the same thing dude Smiley

it must be frusterating for them Undecided
RichardNixon
« Reply #308 on: June 27, 2006, 11:46:29 AM »

We should email the White House and DEMAND that Bush intervine.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #309 on: June 27, 2006, 11:47:43 AM »

god this is so bad really... It was fun at first reading it but now... god, I hope he doesn?t fuck up another tour just cos he wanted to live is early years again...  Cry

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
EFISH
« Reply #310 on: June 27, 2006, 11:48:01 AM »

well, i know bumblefoot is just chillin' on the computer 'cuz a few hours ago he was signed on to myspace Cheesy
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #311 on: June 27, 2006, 11:48:09 AM »

I wonder what Tommy, Robin, Richard and comp. are thinking?? nervous

We're still getting paid, right? ?
EFISH
« Reply #312 on: June 27, 2006, 11:49:03 AM »

haha! nice one  Tongue
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #313 on: June 27, 2006, 11:49:55 AM »

I wonder what Tommy, Robin, Richard and comp. are thinking?? nervous

They're thinking about when their next paycheck is coming in probably.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #314 on: June 27, 2006, 11:52:39 AM »

what about Richard Nixon ?

Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #315 on: June 27, 2006, 11:53:09 AM »

It's made the front page of yahoo now.

I think this is just more bizarre than anything. You read it and laugh, because who really bites people anymore?
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #316 on: June 27, 2006, 11:53:30 AM »

lol funniest post in this thread rofl
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #317 on: June 27, 2006, 11:55:11 AM »

i'd say he is drinking too much, never seemed to be a problem for him in the past, at least on the 91-93 tour...now it seems like he is hittnig the bottle hard!
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #318 on: June 27, 2006, 11:55:18 AM »

GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose was taken into custody by the Swedish police Tuesday morning (June 27) after getting into a fight with a hotel security guard.

Officer Tove H?gg told The Local the rock star was in a cell still drunk at 11 a.m. on Tuesday. She said he is being charged with damaging property, assaulting a security guard, and threatening police in the squad car on the way to the station.

"He was aggressive and acting out," Fredrik Nyl?n, one of the arresting officers, told Aftonbladet.

After GUNS N' ROSES' sold-out show at The Globe (attended by 13,100 people), the entire band ? minus Axl ? went to the nightclub Caf? Opera at approximately 1:00 a.m. for an after-party. The enigmatic vocalist joined them at 2:20 a.m. and was immediately surrounded by a throng of leather-dressed blonde females and Swedish celebrities ? including members of ACE OF BASE, BACKYARD BABIES and THE POODLES. [Watch a video clip of Axl arriving and leaving Caf? Opera at this location.]

"It was a fantastic show. The Swedish fans were wonderful," Axl Rose told Aftonbladet as he started enjoying one of the things that he demanded at the party ? Jack Daniel's with a temperature between 10 and 15 degrees Celsius.

"We will party all night long," guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal told Expressen earlier in the night.

The band had previously asked to be met by Swedish blondes at the after-party ? a request which was publicized in the local media.

"Yeah, I like it," Axl Rose reportedly said, as he sat down between two blonde girls and lit up a cigarette ? this despite a smoking ban that currently exists in bars and restaurants in Sweden.

The party continued into the early hours of the morning at the Berns hotel where the band is staying. And there something went wrong.

At 7:52 a.m., Axl Rose was arrested (photo) by the police and brought to the police station in the Norrmalm section of Stockholm. The hotel manager, Joakim Olauson, confirmed to Aftonbladet that the rock star was involved in a brawl at the hotel.

"I can confirm that there has been an incident in which Axl Rose was involved. Since this is an ongoing police investigation, I must refer you to the police," he said.

Fredrik Nyl?n, one of the arresting officers, told Aftonbladet that Axl Rose was very aggressive and out of control when the police arrived at the scene ? so much so that the police were forced to handcuff and restrain him.

According to a witness, Axl Rose started fighting with a woman. The hotel staff then tried to intervene and that's when Axl went on the attack.

A 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning.

"He was taken to the hospital this morning in order to see if there was any risk of him getting tetanus," said Antonio Saluena, the chief of the private security company employing the injured guard, according to Aftonbladet.

"[Axl] broke a mirror in the hotel reception and was very upset," a witness said. "It is somewhat unclear as to why. He was also about to get into a scuffle with another hotel guest."

According to Fredrik Nyl?n, Axl's actions during the arrest resulted in additional charges being filed against him. "He is now also suspected of threatening an officer of the law," he said.

"Threatening a police officer is punishable by jail time, but in this will case, it will likely result in a fine."

The Swedish TV host Gry Forssell partied with Rose until 4:30 a.m.

"Axl was in a great mood," she said. "He was dancing, drinking and he was surrounded by girls. He gave me a shot and seemed to be having a very pleasant night."

GUNS N' ROSES are supposed to perform in Oslo tomorrow but are staying in Stockholm until early Wednesday afternoon.

Catarina Oscarsson, the publicist for the Swedish concert promoter EMA Telstar, expects the band to be on stage tomorrow night as scheduled.

"Hopefully Axl Rose will be in Oslo tomorrow," she said. "We have not received any information from the police to the contrary."

According to Expressen, Axl Rose was involved in a dispute with the Swedish media prior to the concert. Rose reportedly refused to have his picture taken during the show unless the photographers signed away the copyright to the pictures to the band's management. Given this ultimatum, all Swedish photographers decided to boycott the concert.

Check out Swedish media reports on Axl's arrest:

Apologies if posted.

EFISH
« Reply #319 on: June 27, 2006, 11:56:35 AM »

where do you see this on yahoo?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: