Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 09:14:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 133165 times)
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #260 on: June 27, 2006, 10:32:21 AM »

It's funny how many of the same people encouraging this type of behavior and lauding it for being so "bad ass" are the same people who tell us time and time again how ridiculous it would be for a wealthy, middle aged man to be writing Appetite style rock songs because he has matured and moved passed that. Seems like someone has forgotten to remind Axl he isn't 25 anymore, or at the very least isn't supposed to act like it anymore.
has axl told his side of the story yet?? also, age shouldnt mean shit.  Being 44 doesnt mean ya cant have some hell left in ya.  People shouldnt judge others especially when axl pink has not said a word yet. 
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #261 on: June 27, 2006, 10:33:19 AM »

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,848131,00.html

Prosecutor says he can't promise anything about Oslo...when the fuck is he going to release him Huh

According to Swedish law, 3 days is the longest they can hold him. After that there must be a court date to prolong the arrest.

i dont know much about the law, for a regular joe would something like this get you in serious trouble? i asked this before but if it would, fair enough someone like axl wont end up prison unless he blatenly kills someone lol but i dont know what happens for assault?

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #262 on: June 27, 2006, 10:33:29 AM »

hey, sorry but this thread is too long and I couldn?t find the real reason why Axl was arrested... can someone tell me exactly what happened!? did he hit a woman or something like this??  Tongue

sesor
Rocker

« Reply #263 on: June 27, 2006, 10:34:30 AM »

Prosecutor says he can't promise anything about Oslo...when the fuck is he going to release him Huh

According to Swedish law, 3 days is the longest they can hold him. After that there must be a court date to prolong the arrest.

i dont know much about the law, for a regular joe would something like this get you in serious trouble? i asked this before but if it would, fair enough someone like axl wont end up prison unless he blatenly kills someone lol but i dont know what happens for assault? are they liekly to organise a court date and all that shiz? will they keep him in for the full 3 days?

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
EFISH
« Reply #264 on: June 27, 2006, 10:35:29 AM »

he destoyed property in a hotel lobby, started a scuffle with a woman, bit a security guards leg, and threatened the police officers.? Roll Eyes
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #265 on: June 27, 2006, 10:36:10 AM »

It's funny how many of the same people encouraging this type of behavior and lauding it for being so "bad ass" are the same people who tell us time and time again how ridiculous it would be for a wealthy, middle aged man to be writing Appetite style rock songs because he has matured and moved passed that. Seems like someone has forgotten to remind Axl he isn't 25 anymore, or at the very least isn't supposed to act like it anymore.
So true !
In this board, Slash, Duff, Steven or Scott are constantly called "alcoholics" or "drug addicts" by some people...

It doesn't seem that Axl is better than his old friends, au contraire mon fr?re...

I'll download it !
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #266 on: June 27, 2006, 10:36:34 AM »

We'll basiclly yes but the prosecutor could ask the court for more time if he needs it for the investigation. On the other hand if it's a crime where the sentence could include probation and a fine he could be released immediatly if he confess.
The reports on the interrogation so far doesn't hint in that direction

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #267 on: June 27, 2006, 10:36:38 AM »

he destoyed property in a hotel lobby, started a scuffle with a woman, bit a security guards leg, and threatened the polic offers.? Roll Eyes

Arguement not scuffle.

And it is all just speculation at this point. Nobody has heard a word from the gnr camp yet.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #268 on: June 27, 2006, 10:37:09 AM »

how about hearing both sides of the story... I am sure Merck is doing all he can and Axl will be out soon... if the Oslo is postponed, face it... shit happenes. it is funny how lot of people on this board said they were drunk like shit while on GNR concert and now this seems a problem... don't be hypocrites... yeah, i would prefer Axl hangin out with the band, hanging out with fans and wasting 6 hours of his life a day on responsing to the fans (Mr. Thal is cool and this doesn't have to do anything to do with him), but lets face it... Axl is fucking primadona and we love him because of that... or not. To me this is just another personal thing and I hope all ends up soon...
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #269 on: June 27, 2006, 10:38:05 AM »

he destoyed property in a hotel lobby, started a scuffle with a woman, bit a security guards leg, and threatened the police officers.? Roll Eyes

no, he had an argument with a woman, pesumably his assistant Beta but theres no more word on that, bit the security guards leg and threatened a policeofficer.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2006, 10:38:53 AM »

no, he had an argument with a woman, pesumably his assistant Beta but theres no more word on that, bit the security guards leg and threatened a policeofficer.

cuz the only woman in Axl's life is Beta hihi

EFISH
« Reply #271 on: June 27, 2006, 10:41:23 AM »

we can all have a good laugh when this is past us and axl's back on stage...

until then lets just hope for the best.. ?Undecided

even though its pretty cool to some, even me.. that axl is being rock n' roll again..

this can't be good.

lets hope merck can handle this situation good.

the media situation doesnt matter, who really cares.. its just about axl, the band, and the tour.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #272 on: June 27, 2006, 10:42:06 AM »

until then lets just hope for the best.. ?Undecided

even though its pretty cool to some, even me.. that axl is being rock n' roll again..

this can't be good.

the media situation doesnt matter, who really cares.. its just about axl, the band, and the tour.

maybe merck was the one he bit hihi ya know to get his helecopterkeys back

blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #273 on: June 27, 2006, 10:44:09 AM »

CNN now reported on the case - http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/27/sweden.axl.ap/index.html

sesor
Rocker

« Reply #274 on: June 27, 2006, 10:45:19 AM »

cuz the only woman in Axl's life is Beta hihi

haha well i know i wouldnt wanna go there with his current state...i mean the braids :|
but axl in the 80's/so hot

EFISH
« Reply #275 on: June 27, 2006, 10:45:27 AM »

that's old ?Tongue
fridayfan13
Rocker

« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2006, 10:45:29 AM »

until then lets just hope for the best..  Undecided

this can't be good.

maybe merck was the one he bit hihi ya know to get his helecopterkeys back
id pay to see that
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2006, 10:45:41 AM »

i dont know much about the law, for a regular joe would something like this get you in serious trouble? i asked this before but if it would, fair enough someone like axl wont end up prison unless he blatenly kills someone lol but i dont know what happens for assault?

Normally you wouldn't get taken in to custody for this. It's ridiculous. It so out of proportion, breaking a vase and a mirror, bite someone ?in the leg and shout at the police when in anger and "threatning" them? I'd just thougt he'd dober up in the drunk tank and get a fine or something. Now its like its risk he's leaving the country Huh

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2006, 10:50:15 AM »

it?s been exagerated definitely, but i gotta tell you, that, even if it?s bad or good, Axl hasn?t changed!

Hopefully no show will be  canceled for this.  peace

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2006, 10:52:36 AM »

it?s been exagerated definitely, but i gotta tell you, that, even if it?s bad or good, Axl hasn?t changed!

Hopefully no show will be  canceled for this.  peace

oh no, we need a no-show and a riot.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: