Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:03:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 132737 times)
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #220 on: June 27, 2006, 09:50:44 AM »

Haha that's the Axl I know and love.? ?beer? I want to party with Axl!!!!!

Go figure you and I were screwed out of the Philly show, but we are Ok with this and that ?becuase we know this is the AXl that makes GNR peace

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
jaeger
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #221 on: June 27, 2006, 09:51:28 AM »

FUCKING NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Don't you know what the fuck this means? YOU THINK AXL IS GOIN TO VISIT SWEDEN AGAIN? FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKIN SHIT!
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #222 on: June 27, 2006, 09:52:15 AM »

Do a google or yahoo search for axl rose in news. Pages are loaded. There was very little press about ny shows, europe tour, tommy hilfiger etc. For most the world this just lets them know axl is still axl the one they loved years ago.

We all love axl man, we've both probably been following since we were kids but listen it hasn't just looked like axl is back ,that tommy shit was in all the leading nyc papers day in and day out, he looked very foolish.. it's different when someone is 25 being bad ass then 44, you look lame, then the goofy pics with the braides.. it becomes a joke not a bad ass rocker.. Fighting with fags like tommy, biting someone in the leg, arguing with women, breaking something in a hotel lobby..

Russell crowe looked like a complete tool as does naomi

Actually, while I share the same thoughts you do Mike, this stuff actually makes many people more curious and interested in the band. ?It's a sardonic-curiosity, that the American media loves. ?A few more incidents like this, and Axl will be very popular in the States. ?America loves it's rock stars, acting like rock stars. ?It's not like he was in a controversy like Michael Jackson. ?A drunken brawl, actually scores points with the 15-25 crowd. ?I don't like it, but the publicity will be ok. ?The Hilfiger thing, actually ended up being good publicity, if that is something that can be measured. ?Many more people knew that Axl was out and gigging again, after the Plum Incident.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #223 on: June 27, 2006, 09:53:09 AM »

One thing I don't get is why some people are like axl is back or are happy he got in trouble.. Fuck that shit he's 44 I don't need him to prove anything, I rather he be cool and calm, don't need shit fucking up the tour or the album

I agree mike...he shoulda stepped down..but it's weird he doesn't fight in one instance and catches shit then he does react in another and catches shit hihi

I wonder if the drunk tank cooled him off any? Grin

why wouldn't he go back to Sweden?

Brody
« Reply #224 on: June 27, 2006, 09:53:17 AM »

Do a google or yahoo search for axl rose in news. Pages are loaded. There was very little press about ny shows, europe tour, tommy hilfiger etc. For most the world this just lets them know axl is still axl the one they loved years ago.

We all love axl man, we've both probably been following since we were kids but listen it hasn't just looked like axl is back ,that tommy shit was in all the leading nyc papers day in and day out, he looked very foolish.. it's different when someone is 25 being bad ass then 44, you look lame, then the goofy pics with the braides.. it becomes a joke not a bad ass rocker.. Fighting with fags like tommy, biting someone in the leg, arguing with women, breaking something in a hotel lobby..

Actually, while I share the same thoughts you do Mike, this stuff actually makes many people more curious and interested in the band.  It's a sardonic-curiosity, that the American media loves.  A few more incidents like this, and Axl will be very popular in the States.  America loves it's rock stars, acting like rock stars.  It's not like he was in a controversy like Michael Jackson.  A drunken brawl, actually scores points with the 15-25 crowd.  I don't like it, but the publicity will be ok.  The Hilfiger thing, actually ended up being good publicity, if that is something that can be measured.  Many more people knew that Axl was out and gigging again, after the Plum Incident.
as an american I disagree!
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #225 on: June 27, 2006, 09:53:32 AM »

Actually, while I share the same thoughts you do Mike, this stuff actually makes many people more curious and interested in the band. ?It's a sardonic-curiosity, that the American media loves. ?A few more incidents like this, and Axl will be very popular in the States. ?America loves it's rock stars, acting like rock stars. ?It's not like he was in a controversy like Michael Jackson. ?A drunken brawl, actually scores points with the 15-25 crowd. ?I don't like it, but the publicity will be ok. ?The Hilfiger thing, actually ended up being good publicity, if that is something that can be measured. ?Many more people knew that Axl was out and gigging again, after the Plum Incident.

We have a winner peace peace hihi

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #226 on: June 27, 2006, 09:55:30 AM »

What happened to the new mature Axl. He must've had another girl leave him. The media is going to jump all over him for this, and rightly so. He needs to stop the drinking and partying all the time and chill his ass out.

Axl uses women.  Would you date this man?  I sure as hell would not.

And to those of you who questioned as to whether or not Axl still smokes cigs.

Here is your proof:

Yeah, I like it," Axl Rose reportedly said, as he said down between two blonde girls and lit up a cigarette

Grow the fuck up  Axl.  This is extremely disappointing.  Yeah, he's bipolar and shit but he needs to not act this way.  I know  a lot of people who are bipolar and they don't do the immature shit Axl Rose does.  Say goodbye to this tour. Cry
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #227 on: June 27, 2006, 09:55:37 AM »

Actually, while I share the same thoughts you do Mike, this stuff actually makes many people more curious and interested in the band.? It's a sardonic-curiosity, that the American media loves.? A few more incidents like this, and Axl will be very popular in the States.? America loves it's rock stars, acting like rock stars.? It's not like he was in a controversy like Michael Jackson.? A drunken brawl, actually scores points with the 15-25 crowd.? I don't like it, but the publicity will be ok.? The Hilfiger thing, actually ended up being good publicity, if that is something that can be measured.? Many more people knew that Axl was out and gigging again, after the Plum Incident.
as an american I disagree!

Fine, but this is the truth--Axl's name will be on every radio station and media outlet in America. ?It will state he was in a drunken brawl. ?Many 15-25 year old, American Hard Rock fans will relate, as they have done the same thing. ?Moreover, it is a punk-rock move. ?While I personally think it's an idiotic situation to be in, the publicity will not hurt. ?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #228 on: June 27, 2006, 09:56:45 AM »

i guess i see this as biting not a drunken brawl... ?who knows if the tommy thin ended up good made it seem like a 50 something lame ass japped axl
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #229 on: June 27, 2006, 09:57:35 AM »

What happened to the new mature Axl. He must've had another girl leave him. The media is going to jump all over him for this, and rightly so. He needs to stop the drinking and partying all the time and chill his ass out.

Axl uses women.? Would you date this man?? I sure as hell would not.

And to those of you who questioned as to whether or not Axl still smokes cigs.

Here is your proof:

Yeah, I like it," Axl Rose reportedly said, as he said down between two blonde girls and lit up a cigarette

Grow the fuck up? Axl.? This is extremely disappointing.? Yeah, he's bipolar and shit but he needs to not act this way.? I know? a lot of people who are bipolar and they don't do the immature shit Axl Rose does.? Say goodbye to this tour. Cry

It stated cigarette, but in the pictures it was a cigar. ?Moreover, I can type your responses for you, as they are so predictable. ?Go back to the Keane and James Blunt board.
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #230 on: June 27, 2006, 09:57:54 AM »

Axl is back, it's just like 1991/92 again. This is rock'n'roll, something we didn't have during the past 15 years. this is what made the press consider gn'r a true rock'n'roll band, the "most dangerous band in the world". VR go to press conferences saying they are that band, but don't act like it.
Axl still does!
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #231 on: June 27, 2006, 09:59:28 AM »

Why does all this matter so much to you , axl isnt your boyfriend/husband ... as long as he's onstage rocking shows he's contracted to do then thats all you or I or anyone should be concerned with. Whatever the hell he does on HIS off time is HIS buisness , drink , drugs , bang sluts , bite the heads off small animals .. who fucking cares?!

yeah i dont give a shit aslong as he's at that show i have tickets for and sings his lil heart out and releases a good album SOON

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #232 on: June 27, 2006, 09:59:55 AM »

no1 should bitch that axl is 44 etc... enough already with the pg version of AXL.  Bon Jovi may be your speed if you cant handle the fact that axl still has a set of nuts and its the Jack Daniels BTW...every time I drink JD while I'm out something ends up happening.  That shit is pure balls pumping through your body. 
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #233 on: June 27, 2006, 10:00:18 AM »

Axl is back, it's just like 1991/92 again. This is rock'n'roll, something we didn't have during the past 15 years. this is what made the press consider gn'r a true rock'n'roll band, the "most dangerous band in the world". VR go to press conferences saying they are that band, but don't act like it.
Axl still does!

Please if that was Weiland arguing with women & biting people while drunk you'd be calling him a loser and a junkie Wink

he's "dangerous" mirrors, ankles beware ,and aging fashion designer hihi
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #234 on: June 27, 2006, 10:00:27 AM »

i guess i see this as biting not a drunken brawl... ?who knows if the tommy thin ended up good made it seem like a 50 something lame ass japped axl

Sure, but this thread is proof--it will be more viewed, and have more posts than any in the past month. ?It's sardonic-curiosity! ?That's why the tabloids exist, and sell like hell! ?The publicity will make make many people aware that GNR are touring Europe, and that the album is expected this year, and Axl is still a rock-star out partying and fighting/biting cops. ?Not that bad, all things considered.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #235 on: June 27, 2006, 10:01:46 AM »

btw .. this was just on CNN Headline news.

TheMole
« Reply #236 on: June 27, 2006, 10:02:17 AM »

Axl still does!

Yeah, Axl acts like a band... bipolar, manic depressive, now schizo? what else?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #237 on: June 27, 2006, 10:02:35 AM »

Lol, looks like Axl had one too many cocktails...........
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #238 on: June 27, 2006, 10:02:51 AM »

Sure, but this thread is proof--it will be more viewed, and have more posts than any in the past month. ?It's sardonic-curiosity! ?That's why the tabloids exist, and sell like hell! ?The publicity will make make many people aware that GNR are touring Europe, and that the album is expected this year, and Axl is still a rock-star out partying and fighting/biting cops. ?Not that bad, all things considered.
No doubt people will know he's out there touring, but he looks like an old fool instead of a bad ass rcoker making a comeback.. The media will throw in tommy hilfiger or the last tour failing, or the band is not original or he shows up late.. All the spin is bad, just makes people upset imo.. We disagree, he'll be known, how who knows..
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #239 on: June 27, 2006, 10:04:49 AM »

Axl still does!

Please if that was Weiland arguing with women & biting people while drunk you'd be calling him a loser and a junkie Wink

he's "dangerous" mirrors, ankles beware ,and aging fashion designer hihi

nope, i love weiland for a mather of fact! what's more rock'n'roll than doing a show, having a great after-party with blonde swedish girls dressed in leather, drinking jack and cristal, breaking the hotel lobby and getting arrested?
this is THE rock'n'roll lesson, it's in the book. if you don't get his, you will never understand the rock'n'roll lifestyle.
if want axl to act like your father, go listen the soccer mom's rock bands like bon jovi or goo goo dolls.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: