Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:15:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 132375 times)
Berra_Volume
Opening Act

Me & Dizzy @ The Cat Club 2005

« Reply #160 on: June 27, 2006, 08:58:33 AM »

Do you think Beta yelled at him for staying up too late?  rant  yes
Brody
« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2006, 08:58:50 AM »

The swedish paper Expressen just updated their story and says  that Axl is taken into custody by the prosecutor!
It also says that the women he argued with was his assistent, and that he broke a mirror at the front desk at Berns Hotel before getting into a fight with the hotels security personnel.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=620347

Wooaaa so does this mean hes not getting out of jail?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2006, 08:59:32 AM »

yea i agree, this band is no longer dangerous, they were in the 80s and 90s as the original lineup, but they are ?no longer dangerous, their 40 year old something men who are playing rock n roll

people think a band that's been together on and off for a few years touring 2 months since 1993 is dangerous.. They carry the name, nothing dangerous anymore

the biggest danger is touring yet again with no album and if axl will show up
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2006, 08:59:51 AM »

IF they play in Oslo tomorrow, I guess we'll have the ranting Axl Rose back...

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2006, 09:00:17 AM »

This seems a little fishy if you ask me. Yesterday it was reported that Axl had made specific demands for a party to be thrown in his honour after the show (a story that hit all the major GN'R sites and included all kinds of specifics) and then today we find out there was a fight of some kind and now Axl is in jail.

Not saying this IS the case, but it certainly looks a bit forced...as if Axl wants the world to know that the bad boy is back.

You know what they say, there's no such thing as BAD publicity.

Who knows?

marketing stunt ? nooooo..... ?____? ..... not him !

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2006, 09:00:23 AM »

here's what I heard on radio here in Norway about an hour ago:
"scandal rocker Axl Rose has been released after he got arrested in Stockholm this morning for biting a hotel security guard in the leg. the show in Oslo tomorrow will go as planned".

wahahhaha hihi
lord, I agree with Mike, 44 year old drunk men getting into fights is lame! ok

Edit: and why the hell had he invited people from Idol and Ace Of Base to the party!? confused
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 09:02:50 AM by Hillel Slovak » Logged

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2006, 09:00:59 AM »

The swedish paper Expressen just updated their story and says? that Axl is taken into custody by the prosecutor!
It also says that the women he argued with was his assistent, and that he broke a mirror at the front desk at Berns Hotel before getting into a fight with the hotels security personnel.

Oh man.... ?That really sucks.
Is this confirmed?
EFISH
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2006, 09:01:04 AM »

oh god, this is just crazy!

i cannot wait to hear axl's rant!

silimilar to his hotel riot rant he used to do..

this is just crazy. axl, this tour is to big to blow man.

to much splenda for you. Smiley
Berra_Volume
Opening Act

Me & Dizzy @ The Cat Club 2005

« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2006, 09:01:21 AM »

The swedish paper Expressen just updated their story and says  that Axl is taken into custody by the prosecutor!

Yes, the prosecutor says he?s still held because he otherwise would leave the country.
Brody
« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2006, 09:02:06 AM »

what the hell! Does the prosecutor realize there will be a riot in Oslo?  rofl
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2006, 09:02:45 AM »

no one is dangerous 44 year old men getting drunk getting into fights is lame

I might be way off base with this mike but I think I'm pretty close

Ok Mike not trying to argue, but think about it. I'm 30 your 30 what. Ain't we a little old to be glued to the computer obssesed with GNR. Us being 30 and glued to everything gnr is wrong to, when are we going to grow up. Weren't you the guy that was at Ny last month hammered everynight. I know I was on the 15th. We should of grown up a few years back and we didn't. We might be adults about everything else but when it gnr we are only focused about the music and gnr, nothing else matters.

This is no big deal for Axl, he is not trying to win ?over brittney spears fans he is trying to win back the rock fans that want excitement, leaving on the edge etc. (just like you and I)

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2006, 09:02:58 AM »

I was unaware the Wachootoos WERE BITERS!!!
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2006, 09:03:36 AM »

ok, if a regular perosn did the same thing he is reported ot of done, what would happen to them?

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2006, 09:04:09 AM »

Maybe Axl started making fun about sweden's loss against spain? ?hihi

Like peeing clouds!
carlosmontana
Headliner

Nigel Tufnel: These go to eleven

« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2006, 09:04:42 AM »

Oh man....  That really sucks.
Is this confirmed?

Yes.

ok, if a regular perosn did the same thing he is reported ot of done, what would happen to them?

Pretty much the same.
carlosmontana
Headliner

Nigel Tufnel: These go to eleven

« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2006, 09:05:17 AM »

Maybe Axl started making fun about sweden's loss against spain?  hihi

it was germany and it's not funny...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2006, 09:05:29 AM »

IF they play in Oslo tomorrow, I guess we'll have the ranting Axl Rose back...
i am dying to hear him speak, court ordered muzzle

axl's choppers ---> Grin

true man i was drinking away no doubt i just don't have the same at stake as axl..

i think this is very embarrasing for him, if he was reliable this would be no biggie to me.. Wink

a regular person would be in big trouble
mr.lance
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2006, 09:05:49 AM »

Yep the fire cracker of rock and roll is back .
LOL
we get a cd this year
the rasp is back
the crazy Axl is back
2006 is the fn year.

oh he will be at the show money buys u a good attorny.
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2006, 09:07:07 AM »

BLABBERMOUTH.NET

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=54259

AXL ROSE Arrested In Sweden After Drunken Brawl - June 27, 2006

GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose was taken into custody by the Swedish police Tuesday morning (June 27) after getting into a fight with a hotel security guard.

Officer Tove H?gg told The Local the rock star was in a cell still drunk at 11 a.m. on Tuesday. She said he is being charged with damaging property, assaulting a security guard, and threatening police in the squad car on the way to the station.

"He was aggressive and acting out," Fredrik Nyl?n, one of the arresting officers, told Aftonbladet.

After GUNS N' ROSES' sold-out show at The Globe (attended by 13,100 people), the entire band ? minus Axl ? went to the nightclub Caf? Opera at approximately 1:00 a.m. for an after-party. The enigmatic vocalist joined them at 2:20 a.m. and was immediately surrounded by a throng of leather-dressed blonde females and Swedish celebrities ? including members of ACE OF BASE, BACKYARD BABIES and THE POODLES.

"It was a fantastic show. The Swedish fans were wonderful," Axl Rose told Aftonbladet as he started enjoying one of the things that he demanded at the party ? Jack Daniel's with a temperature between 10 and 15 degrees Celsius.

"We will party all night long," guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal told Expressen earlier in the night.

The band had previously asked to be met by Swedish blondes at the after-party ? a request which was publicized in the local media.

"Yeah, I like it," Axl Rose reportedly said, as he said down between two blonde girls and lit up a cigarette ? this despite a smoking ban that currently exists in bars and restaurants in Sweden.

The party continued into the early hours of the morning at the Berns hotel where the band is staying. And there something went wrong.

At 7:47 a.m., Axl Rose was arrested by the police and brought to the police station in the Norrmalm section of Stockholm. The hotel manager, Joakim Olauson, confirmed to Aftonbladet that the rock star was involved in a brawl at the hotel.

"I can confirm that there has been an incident in which Axl Rose was involved. Since this is an ongoing police investigation, I must refer you to the police," he said.

Fredrik Nyl?n, one of the arresting officers, said that Axl Rose was very aggressive when the police arrived at the scene ? so aggressive that the police were forced to handcuff him.

According to a witness, Axl Rose started fighting with a woman. The hotel staff then tried to intervene and that's when Axl went on the attack.

A 30-year-old security guard, who broke up the fight between the woman and Rose, was bitten in the leg and taken to a hospital for evaluation Tuesday morning.

"He was taken to the hospital this morning in order to see if there was any risk of him getting tetanus," said Antonio Saluena, the chief of the private security company employing the injured guard, according to Aftonbladet.

"[Axl] broke a mirror in the hotel reception and was very upset," a witness said. "It is somewhat unclear as to why. He was also about to get into a scuffle with another hotel guest."

According to Fredrik Nyl?n, Axl's actions during the arrest resulted in additional charges being filed against him. "He is now also suspected of threatening an officer of the law," he said.

"Threatening a police officer is punishable by jail time, but in this will case, it will likely result in a fine."

The Swedish TV host Gry Forssell partied with Rose until 4:30 a.m.

"Axl was in a great mood," she said. "He was dancing, drinking and he was surrounded by girls. He gave me a shot and seemed to be having a very pleasant night."

GUNS N' ROSES are supposed to perform in Oslo tomorrow but are staying in Stockholm until early Wednesday afternoon.

Catarina Oscarsson, the publicist for the Swedish concert promoter EMA Telstar, expects the band to be on stage tomorrow night as scheduled.

"Hopefully Axl Rose will be in Oslo tomorrow," she said. "We have not received any information from the police to the contrary."

According to Expressen, Axl Rose was involved in a dispute with the Swedish media prior to the concert. Rose reportedly refused to have his picture taken during the show unless the photographers signed away the copyright to the pictures to the band's management. Given this ultimatum, all Swedish photographers decided to boycott the concert.

Origen
« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2006, 09:07:50 AM »

Pretty much the same.

I doubt it, if any of us threatened a police officer and bit a guard we would get time in, but because it's Axl he will probably be let off with a fine, it says it in some news report on it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 09:20:33 AM by Origen » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: