Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 03:31:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228124 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131839 times)
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2006, 08:12:57 AM »

If this is legit, "if" being the key word, then Axl is being an asshole not an icon. ?Would you feel the same way if it happened to you or to a loved one? ?I'm as big a GNR fan as the next person here but we don't have to sacrifice intellect to enjoy Axl's music, do we?

Hold on, who knows what they were arguing about?? Geesh.? People here, just like the press, are jumping to the conclusion that he "struck" a woman, when it clearly STATES HE WAS IN AN ARUGUMENT WITH A WOMAN, AND THEN A SCUFFLE WITH SECURITY.  TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.  I do agree, it's not great behavior, but who knows what happened.? The only thing we know about is that he was in a scuffle with the security guard.  Please, wait for the real reports to come out, before making black into white, and then telling everyone the world is flat, when it is really round.  Wait for the facts., before drawing conclusions.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 08:16:01 AM by Minneapolisnewsman » Logged
Brody
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2006, 08:13:10 AM »

Yes we do! yes we must throw all intellect out the window!
cmpaller
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2006, 08:14:04 AM »

Sorry if it has been posted already.  CNN.com has it on their site now.
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2006, 08:15:58 AM »

i read somewhere members of the backyard babies were at the after party. can anyone tell me who? any pics? thanks

Chinese Democracy!
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2006, 08:17:49 AM »

if axl assaulted a woman, it's wrong. if axl bit the security guy, it's wrong. i think everyone knows that, also that people are just excited at the prospect of the return of the original gnr behaivour, but he is older now and should know better, but doesnt mean he will. axl isnt a god, he hasnt got the right to go around doing whatever he likes at other expense, but we dont know if he did it yet. obviously i am against him attacking a woman and bteing someone, but i dont know these people, alls i know is i paid to see axl and thats what i care about. it shouldnt effect when i see him in a month haha but thats good, because i wouldnt be best pleased if it did, but i'm not worried.
some people thoguth it was cool, so what? everyone knows what he did was wrong.

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
carlosmontana
Headliner

Nigel Tufnel: These go to eleven

« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2006, 08:19:20 AM »

I don't know.  The guy was worried about tetanus?  What....has Axl got rusted metal teeth or something now?  I won't judge either way until we hear more but it sounds a bit phony.

it's bacteria in the saliva that can cause tetanus.
/carlos montana, MD
Dude, I'm making fun of the article in general.  I have a degree in Biology and I'm working toward my masters. 

dude, just trying to help. good luck with your masters.

Yes we do! yes we must throw all intellect out the window!

ignorance is bliss or what? :-)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 08:21:37 AM by carlosmontana » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2006, 08:19:30 AM »

Just wait to see what happens and what Axl says when they question hm before you make up your minds.

I still think there's more to this story than what the papers are saying.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2006, 08:19:52 AM »

if axl assaulted a woman, it's wrong. if axl bit the security guy, it's wrong. i think everyone knows that, also that people are just excited at the prospect of the return of the original gnr behaivour, but he is older now and should know better, but doesnt mean he will. axl isnt a god, he hasnt got the right to go around doing whatever he likes at other expense, but we dont know if he did it yet. obviously i am against him attacking a woman and bteing someone, but i dont know these people, alls i know is i paid to see axl and thats what i care about. it shouldnt effect when i see him in a month haha but thats good, because i wouldnt be best pleased if it did, but i'm not worried.

For the hundredth time you idiots--Axl DID NOT--NOT NOT NOT ASSAULT A FEMALE/WOMAN. ?HE WAS IN AN ARGUMENT, AND THEN IN A SCUFFLE WITH SECURITY. ?QUIT SAYING THAT, BECAUSE IT WILL BE FALSE NEWS AND LEAD TO FALSE IMPRESSIONS IN THE PRESS. ?THIS IS BAD ENOUGH--NOT STOP LYING.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2006, 08:21:36 AM »

give the guy a benefit of a doubt.

two sides to every story.

hopefully the great mysteron will comment.

jarmo is right.

if your a fan of guns and axl then just wait till we hear something from the source.

jesus!

Fuck All Y'all
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2006, 08:21:58 AM »

Jarmo I will wait, just weird how much shit happens when he's around

02 two riots, 06 fighting with tommy, now this, jesus it's like 2 months in real time

he needs to stop partying and just chill out for a bit
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2006, 08:23:08 AM »

For the hundredth time you idiots--Axl DID NOT--NOT NOT NOT ASSAULT A FEMALE/WOMAN. ?HE WAS IN AN ARGUMENT, AND THEN IN A SCUFFLE WITH SECURITY. ?QUIT SAYING THAT, BECAUSE IT WILL BE FALSE NEWS AND LEAD TO FALSE IMPRESSIONS IN THE PRESS. ?THIS IS BAD ENOUGH--NOT STOP LYING.

fair enough i worded it wrong, i'm half asleep. i think i said in there i highly doubt he assaulted her anywyas, might of been another post, dont know, not reading it again though lol if he had an agrument with a woman then fair enough, everyone has argued, i'm not goign to judge until i know the facts. also i dont appreciate being called an idiot thanx.

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
Origen
« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2006, 08:23:53 AM »

give the guy a benefit of a doubt.

two sides to every story.

hopefully the great mysteron will comment.

jarmo is right.

if your a fan of guns and axl then just wait till we hear something from the source.

jesus!

But just because it came from the GnR camp does not mean it's not going to be biased to get Axl out of it. I will wait wait for GnR/Axls side, but when you have eye witnesses, hotel staff and police reporting about this then there ain't much left to say after it.
Wernie
Desperate Elbowlicker
VIP

I don't know if soon is the word...(FYI, IT'S NOT)

« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2006, 08:24:20 AM »

So... he was released already?

I don't think so. Hasn't been reported in Swedish media. Two hours ago, they were still waiting for him to sober up. Then they would question him and take blood samples.

So I send this song to the offended...
makane
Legend

« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2006, 08:26:58 AM »

It just want the tour to continue, not a fucking second time cancel  Roll Eyes
Hopefully he doesn't get aggrivated over this and do something rushed... just gotta wait I guess...

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

Where's my Geritol? I need some Ensure

« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2006, 08:27:19 AM »

According to Norways biggest Newspaper, Axl, Who got arrested This morning in Sweden is beeing released In 30 minutes, the show will go on..

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=121225 <-- in norwegian

"Guns N' Roses are coming to Spectrum Wendsday, Gunnar eide Concerts are confirming this." roughly translated;)
They are playing Norway tomorrow.

Thank God! Leaving for Oslo in a couple of hours;)

He should be fined and the fine should be release Chinese Democracy immediately.
See if I were a judge in Sweeden we would all live in a better world
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 08:30:34 AM by NiGhTrAiN? » Logged
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2006, 08:28:00 AM »

It just want the tour to continue, not a fucking second time cancel? Roll Eyes
Hopefully he doesn't get aggrivated over this and do something rushed... just gotta wait I guess...

I hope he is able to truck ahead, regardles of the outcome it's news now and it's quite embarrasing for him I'm sure..
gun
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2006, 08:28:33 AM »

If this is legit, "if" being the key word, then Axl is being an asshole not an icon. ?Would you feel the same way if it happened to you or to a loved one? ?I'm as big a GNR fan as the next person here but we don't have to sacrifice intellect to enjoy Axl's music, do we?

Hold on, who knows what they were arguing about?? Geesh.? People here, just like the press, are jumping to the conclusion that he "struck" a woman, when it clearly STATES HE WAS IN AN ARUGUMENT WITH A WOMAN, AND THEN A SCUFFLE WITH SECURITY.? TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.? I do agree, it's not great behavior, but who knows what happened.? The only thing we know about is that he was in a scuffle with the security guard.? Please, wait for the real reports to come out, before making black into white, and then telling everyone the world is flat, when it is really round.? Wait for the facts., before drawing conclusions.
That is why I said "if". ? Anyway, it's obvious people have a strong opinion on this one. ?My point is not saying he did or did not do it. ?We need to know the whole story before anyone can have a fair opinion of this either pro or con. ?What I was trying to say (unsuccessfully) is that people are assuming the story is true and automatically thinking it's "the return of the rock icon." ? That's a lame reason to be excited. ? How about a great album, maybe entitled Chinese Democracy, being released and being phenomenal....that would be a reason to be excited. ? ? ?
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

Where's my Geritol? I need some Ensure

« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2006, 08:28:45 AM »

The news report made me giggle.? There was broken glass...and cigarettes.? ?hihi

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooL ?rofl
slashedtires
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2006, 08:29:30 AM »

This is being reported in the mainstream North American media now.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/27/sweden.axl.ap/index.html

sesor
Rocker

« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2006, 08:32:02 AM »

This is being reported in the mainstream North American media now.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/27/sweden.axl.ap/index.html

axl loooks so evil and scary on the picture on that report  nervous

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: