Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:58:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131298 times)
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #1000 on: June 29, 2006, 04:59:21 AM »

Could someone translate this please?
It's from the Aftonbladet's website.

Read this post. It's from Blabbermouth, who took the content from Aftonbladet. Only new thing I spotted was the mention of Ulf Ekberg from Ace of Base, who reportedly partied with Axl that night.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Taylor Hicks
Banned
Opening Act

Taylor Hicks is your next American Idol

« Reply #1001 on: June 29, 2006, 05:02:26 AM »

bitting someone his hardly bad ass or rock n roll.. ? Its funny how some of you think that \\\"what a bad ass he is\\\" or \\\"hes back\\\" ? Bitting a hotel security guard coz his party was cancelled isnt bad ass.. If doing crazy things like that makse someone a bad ass then hell even John Denver the country singer was more of a bad ass in his later years than that. ?At least John Denver got drunk and wrapped a 60k porsche around a tree, ?carved up his wifes headboard with a chain saw and crashed an airplane.... thats more bad ass than throwning a vase at a mirror and bitting someones ankle.

its not bad ass.. its lame... he needs to put his album already, that would be bad ass
Goldie
« Reply #1002 on: June 29, 2006, 05:55:15 AM »

Forgive me, but I haven't had time to read all 45 pages of rantings. I did read about 10 pages and tried to get the facts....

Axl says, "Get in the ring" so here I go.

Why did most of us fall in love with Guns N' Roses? Because they were badasses and didn't give a fuck what people thought about them. We now see it was Axl who had that attitude and kudos to him for still having it! I think mellowing out just because you get older is what makes you old. I love a man that doesn't take crap from no one- man, woman, or beast. Hell yeah Axl!

How many girls here can agree? We love the bad boy? I'll volunteer for conjugal visits!!

smoking
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #1003 on: June 29, 2006, 07:17:45 AM »

i think must people here will read "the dirt" about motley crue, or "stairway to heaven" about zeppelin and thinkg those guys are very immature!

what, axl bited a security guard?
nikki sixx licked his own piss?
ozzy painted hotel rooms with his own shit?
john bonham was putting live fishes into women's vaginas?

stories like these are priceless in rock'n'roll. rock'n'roll was never supposed to be a safe, family oriented kinda thing - onstage and backstage.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #1004 on: June 29, 2006, 07:33:08 AM »

According to MTV news if found guilty Axl could face up to 6 years in prison, is this true?
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #1005 on: June 29, 2006, 07:40:57 AM »

Halfway. "Could have faced up to 6 years, but then was only charged with a fine". Please, please, please read the thread. It's all there.

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #1006 on: June 29, 2006, 07:55:47 AM »

I did read the thread, but I was under the impression that Axl was fined on release but was to go to court at a later date
Taylor Hicks
Banned
Opening Act

Taylor Hicks is your next American Idol

« Reply #1007 on: June 29, 2006, 08:02:48 AM »

I did read the thread, but I was under the impression that Axl was fined on release but was to go to court at a later date

screw court .. he should have gotten some street justice handed to his popmus ass....  The security guard and his friends should have beat the shit out him with sticks and mace and tazers.... he had already fired his body guard so he could have wrote a check his ass couldnt cash..
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #1008 on: June 29, 2006, 08:24:21 AM »

"Ulf Ekberg fr?n Ace of Base festade med Axl Rose. N?r Aftonbladet n?dde Ekberg i g?r var han skakad ?ver att Rose gripits. "Jag m?ste f? tag i S?pochefen. Han kan l?sa det h?r", s?ger han."

It's like "I need to call the head officer for the Security Police, he can get Axl out".

That's hilarious  rofl

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1009 on: June 29, 2006, 08:26:58 AM »

Theres way to much animosity going on over this topic...

What Axl says, or does always has, and always be out of our hands...

We are only the support group along for the ride...

I'll always support axl, but just like anything or anyone else I like I won't hesitate to say when someone does something fucked up..

I'll curse my favorite baseball player and tell abest friend he's fucked up if he did something stupid.. It all can't be positive

It's dead horse now, the show goes on, hopefully that's the last of that type of behaviour beer
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1010 on: June 29, 2006, 08:28:07 AM »

I'll always support axl, but just like anything or anyone else I like I won't hesitate to say when someone does something fucked up..

I'll curse my favorite baseball player and tell abest friend he's fucked up if he did something stupid.. It all can't be positive

It's dead horse now, the show goes on, hopefully that's the last of that type of behaviour 

That's just how I see it...

I'm not judging I'm giving my opinion
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1011 on: June 29, 2006, 09:11:22 AM »

Theres way to much animosity going on over this topic...

What Axl says, or does always has, and always be out of our hands...

We are only the support group along for the ride...

It's dead horse now, the show goes on, hopefully that's the last of that type of behaviour beer

Your right Mike, the show does go on...

I just wouldn't gamble on this being the last of this type of behaviour we see out of Uncle Axl...

I mean, who predicted he'd bite a security guard's leg..?

What the man does next, is really anyone's gues... Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #1012 on: June 29, 2006, 09:16:16 AM »

i think must people here will read "the dirt" about motley crue, or "stairway to heaven" about zeppelin and thinkg those guys are very immature!

stories like these are priceless in rock'n'roll. rock'n'roll was never supposed to be a safe, family oriented kinda thing - onstage and backstage.

Just to correct you on that one, werent they supposed to be dead fish heads? I read a snopes article ages ago ... give me a moment to google.

Here it is: http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/mudshark.asp

Basically just summarises what one guy had to say about it  Roll Eyes Apparently (as in he says) it was a sharks nose.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1013 on: June 29, 2006, 09:25:26 AM »

i woke up this morning still laughing lol '
axl a real piece of work !
did he have his rabies shot axl ?
im sorry but i can't help it.jokes are good sometimes.just call axl fang for now on lol.omg i gotta stop,yeah ok.funny as hell.

the one an only horsey !
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #1014 on: June 29, 2006, 09:32:12 AM »

You obviously think Taylor fucking Hicks is better then Axl, so why don't you just leave insted of being dead set on being an asshole? You're probbably not a fan, so why do you bother?

screw court .. he should have gotten some street justice handed to his popmus ass....  The security guard and his friends should have beat the shit out him with sticks and mace and tazers.... he had already fired his body guard so he could have wrote a check his ass couldnt cash..

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #1015 on: June 29, 2006, 09:32:28 AM »

i will never lose respect for axl ever.he is awesome really he is.this just makes it better.spark in the old fire still axl eh ?
or should i say meat in the teeth lol '
fang is at it again.rip em a new one axl !

the one an only horsey !
makane
Legend

« Reply #1016 on: June 29, 2006, 09:50:54 AM »

Axl and Guns N' Roses have nothing to do with being on your computer or how much time you do or do not go outside. Insulting (or trying to) for no reason is just as lame as judging someone for no reason whatsoever.

We don't know Axl, we don't know what happened, and people will always talk shit on the internet. If you let it get to you you have problems. There's being a fan of the man and then there is just taking it too far. Some people aren't fans of the new band or Axl, oh fucking well.

If someone is not AXL or GNR fan why he is spending his time in a forum like this?
I guess these people have nothing better to do... deplorables...
There are fans who are obejective, sometimes even negative towards the actions of Axl(or anyone else). And then there are fans who accept everything and worship him over everything. You have to seperate these two. They're still both counted as "fans".
And there are some people here for VR/The old GN'R too(maybe if they shouldn't be coming here, there shouldn't be sections for them?)

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #1017 on: June 29, 2006, 10:01:42 AM »

I could be criticized for longing for the old band too much, but I genuinely still like Axl.  However Taylor you don't seem to like Axl at all.  You take this biting thing way to seriously.  What do you care?  Are you spamming this board or what?

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #1018 on: June 29, 2006, 10:03:34 AM »

To anyone posting non-english stuff: Could you please translate without being asked? I speak 5 languages, and sadly, none of them is Swedish nor Norwegian. Sorry for that and thanks for translating.

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #1019 on: June 29, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »

Just to correct you on that one, werent they supposed to be dead fish heads? I read a snopes article ages ago ... give me a moment to google.

Here it is: http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/mudshark.asp

Basically just summarises what one guy had to say about it Roll Eyes Apparently (as in he says) it was a sharks nose.

yeah, there a lots of versions about this one, the most usual is the little shark, and that in the room was the tour manager, plant and bonham. the tour manager's recent book about zeppelin is a must read! as good as "the dirt". it would be great to have a compilation on the infamous gn'r stories. i bet there must be some pretty good ones!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: