Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 08:16:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 131342 times)
Stonerose
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2006, 07:32:23 AM »

I dont see the big deal about the biting, theres no such thing as a fair fi
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2006, 07:33:03 AM »

Holy shit this is great!? Axl, you fucking rock!? Trust me, he didn't assault any woman.?

I give up.

You give up? ?Finally. ?I have proven to be the stronger! ? hihi

Seriously, everyone's jumping to conclusions. ?Let's wait to see what really happened before we judge. ?ok

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2006, 07:33:51 AM »

Everyone praising Axl for this is a moron.

Doing stuff like this is what gives current GN'R fans a bad name.

The general public has the idea that we're die hard idiots who defend him no matter what and will praise all he does whether it's right or wrong, so he gets into a drunken confrontation with a woman, bites a security guard and people think it's wonderful, Grow Up! Roll Eyes
sea of black
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2006, 07:35:22 AM »

Let just keep calm, do you think anyone will actually care about this in the long run?

No one is not going to buy his records, gig tickets, just as no promoter is not going to book them for gigs...

Maybe we should just wait for the true version to come out...or at least Axl's version smoking
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2006, 07:37:16 AM »

Yeah his behaviour should not be praised, this was a pretty stupid thing to do. However......... Axl is really living up to his 90s reputation, the Hilfiger fight and now this, im not praising his behaviour but he really is doing a damn good job at maintining his reputation and the unpredictible reputation of Guns n Roses! Once again, nothing changes

Jonx
gun
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2006, 07:42:54 AM »

I don't know.  The guy was worried about tetanus?  What....has Axl got rusted metal teeth or something now?  I won't judge either way until we hear more but it sounds a bit phony.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2006, 07:46:35 AM »

Let just keep calm, do you think anyone will actually care about this in the long run?

No one is not going to buy his records, gig tickets, just as no promoter is not going to book them for gigs...

Maybe we should just wait for the true version to come out...or at least Axl's version smoking

Right on. All this is going to fizzle, dud and everyone kicking a big stink about it is going to look like an idiot.

Maybe we'll get a decent rant about it if were lucky.
Origen
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2006, 07:48:04 AM »

Right on. All this is going to fizzle, dud and everyone kicking a big stink about it is going to look like an idiot.

Maybe we'll get a decent rant about it if were lucky.

I wouldn't want a 44 year old man bitching on stage about trouble he got into when he got drunk, it was cool in the old days but that just doesn't work now.
Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2006, 07:49:10 AM »

So... he was released already?
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2006, 07:49:33 AM »

Everyone praising Axl for this is a moron.

Doing stuff like this is what gives current GN'R fans a bad name.

The general public has the idea that we're die hard idiots who defend him no matter what and will praise all he does whether it's right or wrong, so he gets into a drunken confrontation with a woman, bites a security guard and people think it's wonderful, Grow Up! Roll Eyes

If you want a feel-good, "save the orphans" Time Man of the Year, go to a U2 board. ?Axl is volatile and unpredictable. ?Nobody here endorses hitting a woman (or a man for that matter, much less biting one). ?Can we wait to see what really happened? ?I'm sure hotel lobbies have cameras, so we should get to see what went down. ?I'll bet my left nut he didn't hit a chick. ? ?peace ?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
carlosmontana
Headliner

Nigel Tufnel: These go to eleven

« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2006, 07:53:16 AM »

I don't know.  The guy was worried about tetanus?  What....has Axl got rusted metal teeth or something now?  I won't judge either way until we hear more but it sounds a bit phony.

it's bacteria in the saliva that can cause tetanus.
/carlos montana, MD
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2006, 07:57:33 AM »

Axl is volatile and unpredictable. ?Nobody here endorses hitting a woman (or a man for that matter, much less biting one).
Well it seems that a fair few people did/do.  Saying this is awesome, cool, the most dangerous band in the world is back.  People saying it is cool/awesome seems like an endorsement if you ask me.
gun
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2006, 07:59:43 AM »

I don't know.? The guy was worried about tetanus?? What....has Axl got rusted metal teeth or something now?? I won't judge either way until we hear more but it sounds a bit phony.

it's bacteria in the saliva that can cause tetanus.
/carlos montana, MD
Dude, I'm making fun of the article in general. ?I have a degree in Biology and I'm working toward my masters. ?
sea of black
« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2006, 08:02:08 AM »

I really think people should calm down, I think some people are just having a  ok joke when they say it's awsome...I really don't think anyone's saying it's o.k. to hit women...

Look on the bright side, I'm sure plenty of people would love to be bitten by Axl!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2006, 08:03:58 AM »

Holy shit this is great!  Axl, you fucking rock!  Trust me, he didn't assault any woman. 

I give up.
Me too. People are taking hero worship to a new level. Thinking assaulting a woman and biting a guy on the leg is the greatest thing ever is just beyond absurdity. Axl could murder a bunch of school kids on live tv and certain people would praise him for such a bold move, and look forward to the school kid rant. Ridiculous.

The same patterns are emerging as before. We've been down this road before, and we know where it takes us.

tomass74
Legend

« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2006, 08:07:35 AM »

I don't see how Axl fighting with a WOMAN is cool and, people going yeah woo he's back, well he nor us don't need this shit at the minute unless you want another fallen tour. But like people have said this is only one side of it, but who knows.

Or biting someone lol....

sesor
Rocker

« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2006, 08:08:04 AM »

yeha, there isnt much point in kicking up a fuss untill there is any real evidence of what happened. no doubt something happened, but the story could easily be exagerrated. i agree that part of the attraction to gn'r (apart formthe music obv =P) is that they're so 'bad ass', but it isnt abotu thatanymore, and axl doesnt need to do this to proove himself. perhaps he wants to keep gnr's dangerous rep, but i doubt he was thinking about that at the time, if he was drunk and angry do you really think thats what he's gonna be worried about? i dont think he would of hit the woman, but we shall see what happened. as long as he still plays manchester i dont care.

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
sea of black
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2006, 08:08:37 AM »

I give up.
Me too. People are taking hero worship to a new level. Thinking assaulting a woman and biting a guy on the leg is the greatest thing ever is just beyond absurdity. Axl could murder a bunch of school kids on live tv and certain people would praise him for such a bold move, and look forward to the school kid rant. Ridiculous.

The same patterns are emerging as before. We've been down this road before, and we know where it takes us.

What are the patterns, where do they take us?  Huh
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2006, 08:10:21 AM »

Holy shit this is great!? Axl, you fucking rock!? Trust me, he didn't assault any woman.?

I give up.

Hey Lofton,  there is a big difference between "arguing" with a woman and "assaulting" a woman.  I think it say's Axl was in an argument with a woman.  He might have assaulted a security officer.   Just wanted to clarify, so your reporting does not end up on five-hundred websites as fact.  This will be a bad publicity day, anyhow.
gun
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2006, 08:11:29 AM »

If this is legit, "if" being the key word, then Axl is being an asshole not an icon. ?Would you feel the same way if it happened to you or to a loved one? ?I'm as big a GNR fan as the next person here but we don't have to sacrifice intellect to enjoy Axl's music, do we?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: