Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:16:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  July isssue of Blender
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: July isssue of Blender  (Read 5503 times)
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« on: June 28, 2006, 06:34:13 PM »

They have Slash's guide to Los Angeles, not much new info,he drives a black Hummer no, talks about he and Axl working at Tower Records,goes back to where GNR all lived together and it's closeness to a high school , now for the direct quote                "But we never did anything mean or unusual to those kids.  Listen, I'm actually moving today...do you guys want to come up?"
  Once it's clear he doesn't actually need us to help him move, we accept.  Even though he got this mansion int the hills just over a month ago,he's already returned to his old, more kid-friendly house in the valley--just needs to sign some paperwork in the kitchen.  There's some trouble with the Mrs. he'd rather not get into, but he seems ambivalent about leaving the jaw-dropping 180degree view of the city."

Trouble with the Mrs?  Fan the rumor flames Wink

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 08:57:35 PM »

It's funny how Slash and Duff live in my neighborhood, and how I've never bumped into 'em!  crying
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 09:39:02 PM »

It's funny how Slash and Duff live in my neighborhood, and how I've never bumped into 'em!? crying

Theyve bumped into your mom!

DAYUM!

Lol. I love you Garry  hihi Kiss

gnrevolution.com
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 09:41:29 PM »

At least she could have gotten an autograph for me or SOMETHING!  Roll Eyes

bitch hihi
AMS
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 11:25:29 PM »

I've actually seen the "Hell House," where Guns N' Roses used to live on the Sunset Strip. And I already knew he drove a black H1. Cool though.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 12:26:24 AM »

Trouble with the Mrs.? They were just together with little Cash at that thing where he got that award and he was jamming with the little kids on stage. Plus I came upon that site called star sightings and on June 6, 2006 they were seen together at some trendy celebrity hot spot and were said to be hugging and kissing and posing for the photogs. Plus Slash did shoot down the divorce rumors didn't he? Maybe the blender people did this interview about two months ago and  there were some marital problems then that have since been straightened out?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 05:30:03 AM by kobys » Logged

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 05:56:29 AM »

To be honest I really think that Slash and Perla were physically separated for a while. Certain things point to that. Slash goes to England with only little London to do that Jimi Hendrix tribute as well as the royal variety show. He's back in the states and Perla's never seen with him at any event that he's at. Rumors start to circulate that she's meddling in Velvet Revolver's business and causing trouble between Slash and his bandmates. Then the Slash/Perla divorce rumors start. But then things seem to turn around. Slash does the Camp Freddy radio thing with Matt and denies the rumors about tension between himself and his bandmates as well as denying that there's a divorce between himself and Perla in the works. He almost laughs about it in fact. I wasn't real convinced until the end of the show when he nonchalantly mentioned that he and Perla got a new puppy and he told the story about the joke that Perla told and that that was how the dog got his name. After that he is seen with Perla when they received an award at that place called "The Knitting Factory" for Slash's musical contribution to those young children. Perla is right there with him on stage holding baby Cash. And as I mentioned in my last post it is said that they were seen together on June 6th at some trendy restaurant all lovey dovey kissing and hugging and showing off for the cameras. Sounds to me like they just got back together and are happy about it and acting like newlyweds and want everyone to know that they're together. It kind of makes me a little skeptical because I get the impression that Perla can be a total troublemaker. I could be wrong but that's just how she seems to me.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 06:00:49 AM »

I have no idea what's going on with perla and slash, I hope whatever works best for them and their children happens.. An unhappy home isn't good either for your kids ,they both have money so if they split the kids could still have a great life and see both parents..

I'd love to see a pic of the house gnr lived in
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 06:09:36 AM »

I have no idea what's going on with perla and slash, I hope whatever works best for them and their children happens.. An unhappy home isn't good either for your kids ,they both have money so if they split the kids could still have a great life and see both parents..

I'd love to see a pic of the house gnr lived in

I don't have a real good idea myself what's going on with them but from seeing pics of them together recently and reading about recent sitings of the two of them, obviously there is some form of communication between the two and that's always a good sign. To me the money's definately not the most important thing though. Being raised in a loving two parent home is very much more important then having a grip of money!

tomass74
Legend

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2006, 07:59:50 AM »

Can someone scan this?

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

Slash is God...pray to him!

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 03:15:47 AM »

this is the best news...trouble with the misses...if they are together..which no one really knows than it seems as if she is once again getting on his nerves. i dont see this marriage lasting another year. can anybody can the whole article and post it up here..i would love to read it! ok

I would be a groupie for slash any day.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 07:14:53 AM »

I don't understand why peopel give a shit what goes on with Perla and Slash...

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 02:22:35 PM »

this is the best news...trouble with the misses...if they are together..which no one really knows than it seems as if she is once again getting on his nerves. i dont see this marriage lasting another year. can anybody can the whole article and post it up here..i would love to read it! ok

I'm guessing that they are together because apparently they've been seen out together hugging and kissing for the camera. Just because it's in the July issue on Blender doesn't mean the interview was done in July. It was probably done some time ago and at the time he was probably having a few problems with her. I'm not understanding why you want them to break up so bad. Would you really want that for his sons. Also, if you're a Slash fan you shouldn't want that for him either. A divorce would be very hurtful to him.

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 02:53:13 AM »

OMG!!  Grin people are taking things waaaayyyy to seriously. yes..i am a HUGE slash fan and that has nothing to do with it. all i said was the imo this is great news. if the interview was done sometime ago (which i doubt) than ok..but it just seems that all is not ok in the slash/perla camp. plus how many times have celebs put on a happy face? but at any rate, i would like to read the article myself.

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2006, 07:16:53 PM »

OMG!!  Grin people are taking things waaaayyyy to seriously. yes..i am a HUGE slash fan and that has nothing to do with it. all i said was the imo this is great news. if the interview was done sometime ago (which i doubt) than ok..but it just seems that all is not ok in the slash/perla camp. plus how many times have celebs put on a happy face? but at any rate, i would like to read the article myself.

If the article showed up in the July issue of Blender then the interview was probably at least two months old. That's just the way it works with magazine articles. When it was reported on this board that there was trouble with the misses that could have meant anything. Maybe that day they had just had a regular spat. When Slash was on Camp Freddy radio with Matt he shot down the rumors that he was getting divorced. You're getting it straight from the horse's mouth right there. Plus he went on to say that he and Perla got a new puppy and told the story of how it got its name. Slash and Perla showed up together for that award that he got at that place called the Knitting Factory. You're asking how many times celebs put on a happy face just for appearances. From what I've read of Perla she seems extremely tempermental and vindictive. If she and Slash were really broken up do you think that she would go out in public with Slash and pretend that everything was alright to help Slash? Hell no! She would be out for total revenge and try to hurt Slash's reputation imo. Plus, Slash just seems way too crazy about his sons to divorce their mother.

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 05:51:27 PM »

IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS peace

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 08:05:13 PM »

IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS peace

Yeah I know. Sometimes I go way overboard trying to make a point! Sorry.

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 02:46:58 AM »

oh its ok..i do the same..im just a girl with a dream.  hihi love..oh well what can i say...have u read the article yet. i tired going on the website, but it isnt up there yet. crying

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 03:24:36 AM »

oh its ok..i do the same..im just a girl with a dream.  hihi love..oh well what can i say...have u read the article yet. i tired going on the website, but it isnt up there yet. crying

If you really want to read it you would do better going to the grocery store or Walmart or Target. No, I've not yet read the article myself.

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 11:56:28 PM »

I didn't see the article in the July 2006 issue.  Maybe it was just in a small corner, and I missed it. 
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: