Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:33:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Post by Bumblefoot about the "party" and the press
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post by Bumblefoot about the "party" and the press  (Read 16332 times)
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2006, 08:42:58 PM »

Didn't axl say something about ron and him sorting 'splendor' after one of the shows in new york. Pretty sure he did because he said Ron called it 'splendor'

Is ron calling axl a liar?? 

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2006, 08:50:52 PM »

Splenda?  And I think that was before the NY shows, and you heard it on the Trunk interview.  We didn't even know who he was at that point, Axl wouldn't just give away the surprise like that.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2006, 09:28:03 PM »

Bumblefoot is class all the way.  True class.   peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
pebbles
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2006, 11:33:27 PM »

Ooh.. hes sounds so sweet. Lucky wife. : love
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2006, 04:07:43 AM »

Splenda?  And I think that was before the NY shows, and you heard it on the Trunk interview.  We didn't even know who he was at that point, Axl wouldn't just give away the surprise like that.

no it was at one of the new york shows... because I was at all four. I can't remember which one he mentioned it. Actually now that I think of it... it was the monday show. Axl mentioned that they were snorting splenda and that is what ron called it. I remember now because I was talking with a few other HTGTH members and someone mentioned the word 'splenda' and I'd never heard of coke being referred to it as that and then axl mention on stage that night. So while I applaude Ron's public non-drug stance... i'm sure he indulges now and again. I still think he is one stand up dude and a wicked addition to gnr.... way better than the bucketed one.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2006, 01:48:23 PM »

Wow.  That's quite a contradiction, dont'cha think?  Huh
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2006, 02:11:54 PM »

Splenda?? And I think that was before the NY shows, and you heard it on the Trunk interview.? We didn't even know who he was at that point, Axl wouldn't just give away the surprise like that.

no it was at one of the new york shows... because I was at all four. I can't remember which one he mentioned it. Actually now that I think of it... it was the monday show. Axl mentioned that they were snorting splenda and that is what ron called it. I remember now because I was talking with a few other HTGTH members and someone mentioned the word 'splenda' and I'd never heard of coke being referred to it as that and then axl mention on stage that night. So while I applaude Ron's public non-drug stance... i'm sure he indulges now and again. I still think he is one stand up dude and a wicked addition to gnr.... way better than the bucketed one.

I could have sworn Axl was referring to when he and Sebastian Bach did splenda back in the day.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2006, 02:14:18 PM »

That's what I remember.  But he's talking about hearing Axl say it during the shows... Undecided
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2006, 02:15:44 PM »

That's what I remember.? But he's talking about hearing Axl say it during the shows... Undecided

Axl did indeed mention it at one of the NY shows I attended but I still thought he was talking about him and Baz ...NOT at all about Ron Thal.
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2006, 02:22:29 PM »

For a second I thought this email was written by the younger Hanson brother, but no, it is the new gnr guitarist.  This guy sucks at life almost as much as he sucks at guitar.
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2006, 02:26:34 PM »

For a second I thought this email was written by the younger Hanson brother, but no, it is the new gnr guitarist.  This guy sucks at life almost as much as he sucks at guitar.

We really need to stop 8 year olds from posting.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2006, 02:28:17 PM »

Dear God, grow up.

We really don't need people like you around here, that was..just.. ridiculous.
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2006, 02:36:51 PM »

Dear God, grow up.

people who use the phrase "grow up" or refer to age as some sort of meter for rating someones intelligence tend to be morons.  You people have your heads so far up Axl's ass you are blind.  This is rock music.  If you want to like a band thent hats awesome, but seriously youre so hypocritical its hilarious.  The same people who are like, "yeah its awesome axl is shaking it up" when referring to him biting a security guard are the same people saying, "yeah, bbf is so mature and a true gentleman."  Wake the hell up from your illusions dude.  BBF is a toolbag who got pissed off cause he doesnt want people tot hink he lives a rock n roll lifestyle.  Who cares.  Me I liked slash being in the band who wanted everyone to know he lived a rock n roll lifestyle.  Thats cool if BBF doesnt want to drink or party, but to post some self righteous email is pure garbage.  If he loves his wife so much, he can go tell her, but i dont need to read about it.  The guys a douche.  He isnt rock at all.  He plays a f'ing foot guitar and wears a spongebob t-shirt and because you all have your head buried in axl's ass, you think its cool.  Do you think anyone between the ages of 12 and 22 is going to buy a cd if the new management promotes BBF?  Hell no, the guys a loser.  Snakes, Top Hat, shirtless, leather pants, passing out, gibson > Spongebob, Foot, Sobriety, loser
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2006, 02:41:18 PM »

Dear God, grow up.

people who use the phrase "grow up" or refer to age as some sort of meter for rating someones intelligence tend to be morons.  You people have your heads so far up Axl's ass you are blind.  This is rock music.  If you want to like a band thent hats awesome, but seriously youre so hypocritical its hilarious.  The same people who are like, "yeah its awesome axl is shaking it up" when referring to him biting a security guard are the same people saying, "yeah, bbf is so mature and a true gentleman."  Wake the hell up from your illusions dude.  BBF is a toolbag who got pissed off cause he doesnt want people tot hink he lives a rock n roll lifestyle.  Who cares.  Me I liked slash being in the band who wanted everyone to know he lived a rock n roll lifestyle.  Thats cool if BBF doesnt want to drink or party, but to post some self righteous email is pure garbage.  If he loves his wife so much, he can go tell her, but i dont need to read about it.  The guys a douche.  He isnt rock at all.  He plays a f'ing foot guitar and wears a spongebob t-shirt and because you all have your head buried in axl's ass, you think its cool.  Do you think anyone between the ages of 12 and 22 is going to buy a cd if the new management promotes BBF?  Hell no, the guys a loser.  Snakes, Top Hat, shirtless, leather pants, passing out, gibson > Spongebob, Foot, Sobriety, loser

I think someone forgot his medication.
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2006, 02:41:50 PM »

Yes grow up. Live and Let Die

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2006, 04:48:27 PM »

yeah good one, cant make an even semi-intelligent response so instead make up an insult that got a little dull back in the third grade.  It would be nice to have some sort of debate once in a while, but people here are such fanboys that if you so much as remotely challenge one thing axl does, all they say is, "grow up"  "take medication" or some other childish internet response.  HOw about explaining what about BBF you find appealing.  Thats what id like to hear.  He isnt as good as Buckethead and his style is 100x worse than Slash's,  so he is the worst of both worlds.  He can shred...wow,  half the guitar video's on youtube.com show college dudes in their dormrooms shredding just as fast as BBF.  Explain why this guy should be in the band rather than making personal comments about someone youve never met and have no clue about.  When your response is "grow up" all that does is admit that you have no response.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2006, 05:27:10 PM »

Splenda?? And I think that was before the NY shows, and you heard it on the Trunk interview.? We didn't even know who he was at that point, Axl wouldn't just give away the surprise like that.

Crash--how ya doing??  Actually, he was referring to Mr. Bach, not Ron.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2006, 05:53:57 PM »

Crash--how ya doing??  Actually, he was referring to Mr. Bach, not Ron.

I agree.  I was at the show, and I believe he said he was talking to Ron about it, and Ron used the term "loads of excessive moderation".

Again, I believe that's what he said, and that he was referring to the old days with him and Bach.

Ali
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2006, 06:50:09 PM »

yeah good one, cant make an even semi-intelligent response so instead make up an insult that got a little dull back in the third grade.  It would be nice to have some sort of debate once in a while, but people here are such fanboys that if you so much as remotely challenge one thing axl does, all they say is, "grow up"  "take medication" or some other childish internet response.  HOw about explaining what about BBF you find appealing.  Thats what id like to hear.  He isnt as good as Buckethead and his style is 100x worse than Slash's,  so he is the worst of both worlds.  He can shred...wow,  half the guitar video's on youtube.com show college dudes in their dormrooms shredding just as fast as BBF.  Explain why this guy should be in the band rather than making personal comments about someone youve never met and have no clue about.  When your response is "grow up" all that does is admit that you have no response.

What are you tryin to be tough guy on a mesageboard.

Whats great about Bumblefoot?

Next time you see Slash or Buckethead go ahead and ask them they'll tell you, maybe you'll beleive them when they tell you how great Ron is, not to mention Bumblefoot and Buckethead are friends and have mutual respect for each other.

Maybe you should ask Mike Varney but you don't know who that is.

Maybe you should ask Joe Satriani who recommended Ron to Axl. You probably don't know who that is either.

Bottom line is your post made no sense, it was completely ignorant, incoherent and immature.

There are plenty of people like yourself who float around messageboards bashing people and it really has nothing to do with the people you're bashing but to do with you because you're just bitter, angry and frustrated in life.

Otherwise there's no other reason to bash people on messageboards.

I would've ignored you but I was in the mood so I replied and if you bother to reply don't worry I ain't gonna respond cuz its pointless arguing with you.

You either get it or you don't simple as that.

Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2006, 07:18:48 PM »

I could give a fuck about Joe Satriani. He's the Jimi Hendrix of soulless shredding. Bumbles statement was lame and it just proves to me that he doesn't have the proper attitude to be in Guns N Fucking Roses.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: