Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:20:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Post by Bumblefoot about the "party" and the press
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post by Bumblefoot about the "party" and the press  (Read 16287 times)
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2006, 06:21:05 AM »

i like ron - he is a sound guy and rocks hard.  a very welcome addition to guns.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2006, 06:51:04 AM »

Ron is like a normal guy who found the greatest gig on earth. And he doesn't talk thru a hand puppet!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
TheMole
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2006, 07:10:47 AM »

And he doesn't talk thru a hand puppet!

I know! Well, you can't have it all I guess...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2006, 08:33:44 AM »

Ya I know Axl got arrested...but that's ONE person, not the band.? I'm sure if Axl did some stupid thing back in the day, so did Slash, so did Duff, so did Adam/Matt....but it seems like this time it's just axl and the rest are off sleeping or something.? I'm not saying this is a BAD thing i'm just saying it's not the most dangerous BAND in the world.

who the fuck is adam? Huh
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2006, 08:46:21 AM »

Ya I know Axl got arrested...but that's ONE person, not the band.  I'm sure if Axl did some stupid thing back in the day, so did Slash, so did Duff, so did Adam/Matt....but it seems like this time it's just axl and the rest are off sleeping or something.  I'm not saying this is a BAD thing i'm just saying it's not the most dangerous BAND in the world.

I was wondering the same thing  hihi

on topic; Ron really is an awesome guy and it's good to have him in the band  love
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2006, 08:49:08 AM »

Kudos to you Ron for speaking out about this! I love Ron, such a great, down to earth guy....? beer
hally187
Rocker

Booooiiiiiiinnnngggg

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2006, 10:12:34 AM »

bumble is 'the dude'
Nayl
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2006, 10:48:15 AM »

Ya I know Axl got arrested...but that's ONE person, not the band.? I'm sure if Axl did some stupid thing back in the day, so did Slash, so did Duff, so did Adam/Matt....but it seems like this time it's just axl and the rest are off sleeping or something.? I'm not saying this is a BAD thing i'm just saying it's not the most dangerous BAND in the world.

Get the hell out of the 80's ffs,these guys are all grown men now most in there late 30's early 40's they don't do the same dumb shit they did when they were in there mid 20's most ppl don't.
I would be willing to bet most ppl who grew up listening to GnR when they first came out don't do the same crazy shit they did either or party to excess like they did back then it's part of life eventually you either grow up or you end up dead or in or prison.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2006, 10:54:16 AM »

? ?Get the hell out of the 80's ffs,these guys are all grown men now most in there late 30's early 40's they don't do the same dumb shit they did when they were in there mid 20's most ppl don't.

Well, I get your point, but you can't really say that biting a man's leg is a mature and clever thing to do, can you?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 11:01:49 AM by MandyGnR » Logged
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2006, 10:56:04 AM »

http://bumbleforum.lesvilles.org/viewtopic.php?t=1798&start=600

We will party all night long," guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal told Expressen earlier in the night.

The band had previously asked to be met by Swedish blondes at the after-party ? a request which was publicized in the local media.

I can only speak for myself, this is not an official band statement, just my own personal comment...

Partying "all night long" ? The only thing I said, if anything to anyone, was "I'll be sleeping on the tour bus to Oslo all night long" - lol - which is exactly what I (and others) did.

As for *the band* "asking to be met by Swedish blondes..." - I knew nothing about that. We stopped by a club for a few hours and got to hang with people that went to the show, then hit the bus and woke up in Oslo. That's all. Anyone that knows me, that has hung out or worked with me, knows I don't get drunk, I don't do drugs, and I don't don't fuck around on my girl - just not my way. And I don't request other women. Ask around.

Too often, people will print stories and try to make them more interesting and juicier than they really are, without considering the collateral damage of the people they're hurting indirectly by enhancing the stories. There's no one I love and respect more in this world than my wife, Jen - she's the best person I know, and my best friend. Let *that* be the one true thing you read on the internet.

bbf

I hope Axl becomes good friends with Ron.

Ron is very level headed and is an asset.

Ron's wife is VERY lucky to have a guy like him. ok
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2006, 10:59:52 AM »

I was thinking the same thing... Is Jen the luckiest lady alive or what?
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2006, 11:02:28 AM »

Yes she is.

Not only is Ron a cutie...he's respectful of his wife KNOWING the antics of rock n' roll and joining a band where temptation is EVERYWHERE....drugs, groupies, etc.

But I still believe Axl would be a good catch for the right woman.  He just hasn't found her yet.
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2006, 11:15:11 AM »

haha, I meant Steven....for some really STRANGE reason whenever I think of Steven I think of Adam Sandler.  I think it's because of the S's and A's being switched in the first and last names.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2006, 11:27:35 AM »

Yes she is.

Not only is Ron a cutie...he's respectful of his wife KNOWING the antics of rock n' roll and joining a band where temptation is EVERYWHERE....drugs, groupies, etc.

But I still believe Axl would be a good catch for the right woman.  He just hasn't found her yet.

To find, you have to search Grin

Nothing to say
veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2006, 12:02:17 PM »

that's a good story to tell his wife and get out of hot water!
Just teasing -- Ron is VERY classy and decent guy. 
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2006, 12:09:13 PM »

Oh, and regarding what the local media said:

"And then you try to spin my name into a lie
Now won't anybody tell me what is real."

hihi
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2006, 12:18:52 PM »

dont forget Izzy he's got arrested in the past. because he piss in the aeroplane.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2006, 01:03:04 PM »

Really?? I tried to find that section but it wasn't anywhere to be found.? You really did your research because "bad joke" isn't a compound word so you actually looked up 2 different words?? ?Seriously though, I am just fucking around, trying to be the devil's advocate.

Are you from Indiana?? I grew up there about an hour south of Lafayette.
Nah dude..I live in Dallas, Tx. My name just has Indiana in it cause of Axl's homestate(2 Ns cause when I first made it almost 4 years ago I was 13 and didn't know how to spell...).

Anyways...

Ron Thal is a man of class as shown by his treatment of fans and loved ones. I am eloquently content of his presence in this band. I hope he continues his relationship with GN'R for a very long time.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2006, 01:53:06 PM »

dont forget Izzy he's got arrested in the past. because he piss in the aeroplane.

Shocked Nooooooo - say it isn't so!  hihi hihi

Hey, Indy - wow, you're 17 now!  Shocked

Why don't you just....
Annie
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2006, 03:22:43 PM »

Ron is so nice! I think I'm finally over Buckethead not being in the band anymore! peace
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: