Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:36:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Graspop
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Graspop  (Read 9772 times)
axlfan04
Opening Act

GNR in MDV

« on: June 27, 2006, 04:16:08 PM »

Is there any audio or video of it?

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 04:18:21 PM »

yes there is it will come out soon the guy only wants to release it on the pct. he domes not wanna put on the dime. he saiys his? quoted words were is the pct is where the real fans are. end quote
i do not agree
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 05:17:53 PM by timebomb » Logged

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
colake
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 04:51:24 PM »

pct.Huh?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 04:54:10 PM »

i agree but his choice

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 04:56:18 PM »

his choice

Gunnershome
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 05:01:43 PM »

That Guy, AM I and listen very careful now: ITS A 2DVD FILMED AND MADE BY ME,so i will make the choise were i upload it for the first time.i have lots of friend on the paradise city tracker who i can trust and its a place were i download lots of nice stuff so iam gonna uplaod it there first like i will do with the ?compleet rock am ring show and then when they all got it,then it will be torrent everywere.problem is that the tracker is under some problems but will come online soon so be patience.and understand that iam going to a concert from my favorite band and are standing 2.18mins in with a camera that i had to sneak in for all off you fans so that you can see the gig for free at home! so a little bit understanding would be very nice thank U.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 05:03:17 PM by Gunnershome » Logged
estranged.1098
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 05:11:02 PM »

Thanks for sharing!   peace

How about a small sample before pct is back? A clip showing off the new drummer would be cool.
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 05:37:15 PM »

That Guy, AM I and listen very careful now: ITS A 2DVD FILMED AND MADE BY ME,so i will make the choise were i upload it for the first time.i have lots of friend on the paradise city tracker who i can trust and its a place were i download lots of nice stuff so iam gonna uplaod it there first like i will do with the  compleet rock am ring show and then when they all got it,then it will be torrent everywere.problem is that the tracker is under some problems but will come online soon so be patience.and understand that iam going to a concert from my favorite band and are standing 2.18mins in with a camera that i had to sneak in for all off you fans so that you can see the gig for free at home! so a little bit understanding would be very nice thank U.

you're da man!!! thanx u very much sir  beer beer

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 06:10:12 PM »

there will be 2 different version of this. and a 2 cam mix also

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Insider
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 08:50:08 PM »

That Guy, AM I and listen very careful now: ITS A 2DVD FILMED AND MADE BY ME,so i will make the choise were i upload it for the first time.i have lots of friend on the paradise city tracker who i can trust and its a place were i download lots of nice stuff so iam gonna uplaod it there first like i will do with the  compleet rock am ring show and then when they all got it,then it will be torrent everywere.problem is that the tracker is under some problems but will come online soon so be patience.and understand that iam going to a concert from my favorite band and are standing 2.18mins in with a camera that i had to sneak in for all off you fans so that you can see the gig for free at home! so a little bit understanding would be very nice thank U.

If u will share, u have the right to choice, Thanks for sharing Smiley

"... Just shut up and sing ...''
axlfan04
Opening Act

GNR in MDV

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 10:36:52 PM »

Thats awesome dude! I was just curious. Thank you for sharing

colake
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 11:56:43 AM »

pct.Huh?

didn't mean anything wrong with this, just wondering what this pct is?

paradise city tracker, got it
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 02:35:16 PM »

Has PCT been hacked or something?
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2006, 03:09:56 PM »

That Guy, AM I and listen very careful now: ITS A 2DVD FILMED AND MADE BY ME,so i will make the choise were i upload it for the first time.i have lots of friend on the paradise city tracker who i can trust and its a place were i download lots of nice stuff so iam gonna uplaod it there first like i will do with the ?compleet rock am ring show and then when they all got it,then it will be torrent everywere.problem is that the tracker is under some problems but will come online soon so be patience.and understand that iam going to a concert from my favorite band and are standing 2.18mins in with a camera that i had to sneak in for all off you fans so that you can see the gig for free at home! so a little bit understanding would be very nice thank U.

thanks so much i love the pc tracker, and i cant wait for it to get back up and running.
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2006, 04:25:25 PM »

Has PCT been hacked or something?

AFAIK their hosting expired or something like that, so they have to set up a new one

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 05:11:10 AM »

any news ?

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 05:16:17 AM »

any news ?

PCT is back, hopefully the graspop video will be out soon Cool

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 05:27:40 AM »

gunnerhome said soon he is just busy.

Ana Vader
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 06:51:08 AM »

Thank you for sharing!!! ok
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 01:02:37 PM »

shared yet?? Angry

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: