Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:08:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Communication with the band or presents of them during the Show !!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Communication with the band or presents of them during the Show !!!  (Read 4621 times)
saul_hudson
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: June 26, 2006, 06:32:09 AM »

A friend and I were at the fucking best concert (Nova Rock Festival) and we made a big banner for GNR !
On the one side it said: "Chinese Democracy fucking kicks ass". We showed it at the first song, of the hopefully soon coming new CD,
Madagaskar and Axl looked at it with a big smile on his face ! We thought that it was amazing ! But it came better !

On the other side, we wrote: "Hey Bill, you better get us backstage!" During Knocking On Heaven?s Door he suddenly said: "BILL AIN'T HERE !"
It was so much fun and one of the best things I've experienced in my life as a big gunners fan, but I think he didn't like it because he said it in such a strange way ! So I?m looking all the time for an audio or video of K.O.H.D of NOVA Rock (If anyone knows where I could get it from, tell me please!)

I also liked like the Paradise City version of Donington where Axl, with a big grin on his face, interacts with a girl who showes him her big boobs.

Another cool story: A canadian friend of us has a GNR tattoo (pretty the same one as Duff) and at the gig in zurich he wants the make a banner which says something like: "Axl, sign my GNR tattoo" -- If Axl does it (But I don?t think so,---- it?s his lordship axl rose) he will tattoo axl's sign !!! I think it?s a fucking great idea !

On a Velvet Revolver Gig in Vienna? Duff threw a bass pic on my head. It fucking hurt but I love it ! So it would be also nice to catch Axl?s microphone after a show !

SO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH AXL & THE BAND AND THINGS YOU CATCHED DURING A SHOW ! (Banners he talked about, drumsticks, mics, pics, bandanas you got or boob signs......... )

greets, the big S.

grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 06:40:04 AM »

my band's drummer Venice catched the whistle Axl throwed to the public during paradise city on the last Hammerstein Ballroom show. He also got a drumstick from Matt during the 92 Lisbon show.

ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 07:24:43 AM »

Have met various past members,

A few gilby guitar pics,

Richards guitar pic,

Sung with them in london KOHD

Had communication with bumblefoot about the above singing antics, and his opinion on it
saul_hudson
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 07:28:47 AM »

You sung with them ?
How did you manage ?
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 07:52:56 AM »

its been mentioned in a previous post, but axl handed me the microphone at the hammersmith gig, and i did one line before handing it back
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 07:59:01 AM »

its been mentioned in a previous post, but axl handed me the microphone at the hammersmith gig, and i did one line before handing it back

so that means that you are the one on this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtfy1S5b8W0

ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 08:24:35 AM »

that is indeed me,

i asked bumblefoot about having any footage, but he said if they do it will be copyright to the band, and i couldnt get it. Also george chin, the photographer replied to me and said he hadn' managed to get any pictures of it.
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 08:48:50 AM »

what a moment that was though ckgent!  a fkn brilliant moment in a fkn brilliant gig!  really hope thats in this pending dvd   beer

got a slash pic

that's all!
Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 09:04:30 AM »

Axl smiled at me once.....that was about it but it was enough to send me on a high for about a week and a half Grin

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 09:10:42 AM »

Axl smiled at me once.....that was about it but it was enough to send me on a high for about a week and a half Grin

Same here at the first Hammerstein show during Paradise City or Out ta Get Me, Axl came over to my side of the stage and looked right into my eyes...

At first I thought I could have been imagining things but my heart literally froze for a good 5 minutes so I know I was spotted... Cheesy

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Annie
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 09:18:58 AM »

Same here at the first Hammerstein show during Paradise City or Out ta Get Me, Axl came over to my side of the stage and looked right into my eyes...

At first I thought I could have been imagining things but my heart literally froze for a good 5 minutes so I know I was spotted... Cheesy
At the May 17th Hammerstein show I was totally dancing away up in Mezz 1 directly in front of Axl and at the end of PATIENCE he looked directly towards me., he looked up towards MEZZ1. smoking There was a picture from Rolling STone magazine of that concert where Axl is playing the piano and I can see a small picture of me directly beneath his microphone. I emailed George Chin about possibly purchasing a 8x10 copy. hihi
saul_hudson
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 09:26:54 AM »

YEAH BABY YEAH BABY YEAAAH !!! I Got IT !!!
I found the Knocking On Heaven?s Door Audio here on this page under Appetite for Collection ! (I Love this page)

The song is about 9 minutes and on 6 minutes and 40 seconds during the song he says it in an angry way: "BILL AIN`T HERE"

So for everyone who wants to listen to it and for everyone who thought, why did axl say this three words, YOU KNOW B E T T E R now !

When I heard it I was happy like a child in front of the Christmas tree......

The Big S. !!!!
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 09:38:25 AM »

Axl took our French flag (of mine & a friend of mine) at Paris Bercy and put him on his shoulders during SCOM  love

thanks to coma for her photos:

and the flag few hours before the show:

I'm so happy I dream of Axl and the flag every night  Grin What happens, i'm turning homo  hihi
badapple81
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 09:43:19 AM »

that is indeed me,

i asked bumblefoot about having any footage, but he said if they do it will be copyright to the band, and i couldnt get it. Also george chin, the photographer replied to me and said he hadn' managed to get any pictures of it.

Haha that kicks ass!
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 10:19:13 AM »

haha just seeing axl wiht my own eyes let alone him looking at me would make me freeze haha but i'm seeing for the firs time next month ^.^
the best interaction i have is steven adler though, saw an interview with him, i asked him acouple of questions, he refered to the pretty girls in england and pointed at me and my friend ^.^ also he signed me and a poster and i have a picture of me being swallowed by his hair hahaha

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 10:22:02 AM »

A friend and I were at the fucking best concert (Nova Rock Festival) and we made a big banner for GNR !
On the one side it said: "Chinese Democracy fucking kicks ass". We showed it at the first song, of the hopefully soon coming new CD,
Madagaskar and Axl looked at it with a big smile on his face ! We thought that it was amazing ! But it came better !

On the other side, we wrote: "Hey Bill, you better get us backstage!" During Knocking On Heaven?s Door he suddenly said: "BILL AIN'T HERE !"
It was so much fun and one of the best things I've experienced in my life as a big gunners fan, but I think he didn't like it because he said it in such a strange way ! So I?m looking all the time for an audio or video of K.O.H.D of NOVA Rock (If anyone knows where I could get it from, tell me please!)

I also liked like the Paradise City version of Donington where Axl, with a big grin on his face, interacts with a girl who showes him her big boobs.

Another cool story: A canadian friend of us has a GNR tattoo (pretty the same one as Duff) and at the gig in zurich he wants the make a banner which says something like: "Axl, sign my GNR tattoo" -- If Axl does it (But I don?t think so,---- it?s his lordship axl rose) he will tattoo axl's sign !!! I think it?s a fucking great idea !

On a Velvet Revolver Gig in Vienna? Duff threw a bass pic on my head. It fucking hurt but I love it ! So it would be also nice to catch Axl?s microphone after a show !

SO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH AXL & THE BAND AND THINGS YOU CATCHED DURING A SHOW ! (Banners he talked about, drumsticks, mics, pics, bandanas you got or boob signs......... )

greets, the big S.

who the hell is bill?

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Zon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 10:40:39 AM »

who the hell is bill?

Axl!
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 11:05:06 AM »

who the hell is bill?

axl=william baily=bill
!!!

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 11:19:13 AM »

Well maybe he said it in an angry way because he hates being called Bill.

His legal name is W. Axl Rose so call him that.
EFISH
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 11:21:17 AM »

didn't he change his name because he wanted nothing to do with his family?

anyway, all you guys that had contact/ or even eye to eye with Axl... i'm so envious  hihi !
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: