Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 02:35:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228114 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Best Method for Commiting Suicide
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best Method for Commiting Suicide  (Read 7173 times)
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2006, 02:27:23 PM »

well dont leave your ipod on or Axl will have a very unpleasent lawsuit the next morning.

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2006, 02:35:11 PM »

Uh.  electrocution.  Using nothing more than a potato, a paper clip and a AAA battery.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 03:40:51 PM »

Cut the Carthoid artery and your pulse thats closest to that cut the nerve ending for pain.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2006, 07:00:08 PM »

Well, not pills with alcohol, i tried at 12 and at 26, and the second time, i was pumped and given something that made me shit black for a month  rofl rofl rofl rofl

Don't fucking try it.

And don't go and kill yourselves, let nature decide.

Nothing to say
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2006, 08:08:36 PM »

Get an AK and a one way ticket to Hajibikastan and go terrorist hunting. If you're any good, you'll take out a few of them before dying. I always believe in doing something productive with one's life, even in the process of ending it.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2006, 08:11:39 PM »

drowning

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
pebbles
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2006, 08:42:38 PM »

i know the hardest,,,listen to your husband bitch u to death.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2006, 04:08:04 AM »

Not that I am thinking of doing it, my life is going well, but theoretically, I would think the best  way would be a method whereby you go to sleep and not wake  up. I  am not into the blood and guts method. So I would think the best way would be to consume a bottle of prescription sleeping pills and then drink a quart or so of vodka. And listen to "Coma" in the process. That should  do the trick.

WHAT IS THIS FOR....................................YOU FUCKIN' ARSEHOLE!!!!
   Angry Angry rant rant rant rant

JARMO, DELETE THIS FUCKIN' DUMB ARSE THREAD NOW THANX!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2006, 04:09:38 AM »

I DONT FIND THIS FUNNY, ITS PATHETIC!!!!

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2006, 04:14:42 AM »

I don't think there is a best way. But I'm sure the worst is jumping off a tall building. You have time to change your mind mid way down.

doesn't matter either way

I think the car in the garage is the way to go..
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2006, 05:00:10 AM »

Well, finally somebody with some sense. Why wasn't this thread locked? What's next for u fuckers? The best method to kill someone?

Fuck 'Em All.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2006, 05:43:50 AM »

Well, finally somebody with some sense. Why wasn't this thread locked? What's next for u fuckers? The best method to kill someone?

Definitely feed them to starving hogs that you've had penned up for a few weeks.? Just like in Hannibal? ok

Nah I don't find this thread stupid, and I don't think it's meant to be funny, it's justs one of those things........I've never thought about committing suicide, but I have thought about what it would be like to die from many things.? Sort of a philosophical debate that is going on.  If you find it offensive that means you fear death, why fear something that is inevitable.  We all have to tango with the Reaper sometime.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 05:45:50 AM by bill213 » Logged

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2006, 05:56:39 AM »

If you find it offensive that means you fear death...

Don't judge me like u know me.  Angry

Some of us had family and friends who have committed suicide. A topic on the 'Best method for committing suicide' is neither funny nor suited for a 'philosophical' debate. Understand?

Fuck 'Em All.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2006, 06:01:33 AM »

If you find it offensive that means you fear death...

Don't judge me like u know me.? Angry

Some of us had family and friends who have committed suicide. A topic on the 'Best method for committing suicide' is neither funny nor suited for a 'philosophical' debate. Understand?

Then maybe you shouldn't have clicked the thread eh?  Understand?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2006, 06:09:10 AM »

best way to go would to be smoothered in a nice big rack or some hot women sitting on your face smoking
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2006, 06:20:37 AM »

best way to go would to be smoothered in a nice big rack or some hot women sitting on your face smoking

My plan B for the future is when I get like 80 years old to just take every penny I have and go to that Brothel in Nevada (the one on HBO, The Bunny Ranch) and just buy like a 5 prostitute party and have a heart attack in the middle of that. 

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2006, 06:27:18 AM »

My plan B for the future is when I get like 80 years old to just take every penny I have and go to that Brothel in Nevada (the one on HBO, The Bunny Ranch) and just buy like a 5 prostitute party and have a heart attack in the middle of that.?

lets hope you make it to 80 and if so you are mobile... hihi
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2006, 07:08:15 AM »

Nah I don't find this thread stupid, and I don't think it's meant to be funny, it's justs one of those things........I've never thought about committing suicide, but I have thought about what it would be like to die from many things.  Sort of a philosophical debate that is going on.  If you find it offensive that means you fear death, why fear something that is inevitable.  We all have to tango with the Reaper sometime.

fuck you smart arse!!! rant

im 23 n' have had enough friends that have checked out of this world and my life n' YOU dont know what the fuck you are talkin' about!!

how stupid are you, your sayin' i fear death because i think this is a stupid subject, you obviously have not lost anyone close enough to realize your speakin' shit, your 25 n' you indulge in fuckin' pathetic threads like this n' think like you do!!! , ...............i can be smart too  yes
i hope YOU kill yourself, one less moron in the world Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

if you guys wanna talk about the best way to top yourself off then go ahead dickheads, 'cause one day one of you fuckers would prob. be sad enough to do it  n' i hope you start takin' notes here!!

sad pricks yous are, no respect and boring enough to talk this shit on a Guns n' Roses site Angry Angry Roll Eyes

im through with this thread Tongue !!!

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2006, 12:52:17 PM »

get someone to do it for you.

"Will you kill myself for me?".? rofl

Anyhow to share a story, I worked in a prison during my time in the service and I actually witnessed two suicides.? Let me just tell you.....hanging yourself isn't the way to go.? Not by a longshot.

What do u mean - witnessed? - U stood and watched? nervous

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2006, 01:30:19 PM »

Nah I don't find this thread stupid, and I don't think it's meant to be funny, it's justs one of those things........I've never thought about committing suicide, but I have thought about what it would be like to die from many things.? Sort of a philosophical debate that is going on.? If you find it offensive that means you fear death, why fear something that is inevitable.? We all have to tango with the Reaper sometime.

fuck you smart arse!!! rant

im 23 n' have had enough friends that have checked out of this world and my life n' YOU dont know what the fuck you are talkin' about!!

how stupid are you, your sayin' i fear death because i think this is a stupid subject, you obviously have not lost anyone close enough to realize your speakin' shit, your 25 n' you indulge in fuckin' pathetic threads like this n' think like you do!!! , ...............i can be smart too? yes
i hope YOU kill yourself, one less moron in the world Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

if you guys wanna talk about the best way to top yourself off then go ahead dickheads, 'cause one day one of you fuckers would prob. be sad enough to do it? n' i hope you start takin' notes here!!

sad pricks yous are, no respect and boring enough to talk this shit on a Guns n' Roses site Angry Angry Roll Eyes

im through with this thread Tongue !!!

Ugh, you're 23...yet you find the need for name calling and "you hope I die"....that's pretty childish in itself.? Well one day you will get your wish, and I will die,? so until that day...hold your breath for me!.? ?I've lost plenty of people, but it's called moving on homeslice.? As I said early, why open the thread and bother with it if you're offended by it?? Instead of acting like a 13 year old drama queen and wishing I was dead because I didn't get you that iPod you wanted for Xmas.?

To Izzy, when we came on the deed was pretty much done....The one dude went instantly and the other we found and tried to do first aid, but it was too late.? The perks of working in a prison.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 01:41:43 PM by bill213 » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: