Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 04:10:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228096 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Predictions for Fall Leg of this Tour
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Predictions for Fall Leg of this Tour  (Read 3850 times)
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« on: June 23, 2006, 02:35:00 PM »

If this can be blended into another thread, please do so

Just wanted to get people's thoughts on what the Fall Leg of the tour will look like.

It seems based off BBF and Richard's responses that the band will be taking a brief hiatus in August before hitting the road again. My guess is that, if the album is coming out in the fall, they will reconvene in September and rehearse some more new tracks and that Inland Invasion will be the official kickoff of the Americas tour---doing US/Canada in the Fall before heading off to South America in the winter.

thoughts?

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 02:44:49 PM »

I'm still wagering for an appearance in the VMA's on August 31st. They could unveil the new single there and then kick off the tour with Inland Invasion and drop the album.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 02:45:02 PM »

Providing that the album comes out at the start of the North American tour and receives favorable reviews, I predict attendance will be better for the US gigs than it was in 2002.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 02:51:21 PM »

I'd say that that was a pretty safe assumption Nick.

Although in my opinion I think that the South American dates will occur early 07, possibly in the spring. 

I think GNR will have there hands full with alot of US and Canadian dates this coming Fall/Winter.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 02:54:01 PM »

I'm still wagering for an appearance in the VMA's on August 31st. They could unveil the new single there

I don't think they should do that again.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 02:55:03 PM »

I'd say that that was a pretty safe assumption Nick.

Although in my opinion I think that the South American dates will occur early 07, possibly in the spring. 

I think GNR will have there hands full with alot of US and Canadian dates this coming Fall/Winter.

I agree that they probably won't be in South America to early 2007...but i still consider that winter...just a matter of semantics i guess.

another prediction: there will be a New Year's Eve Show somewhere, my bet is NYC. ok

---Nick Nasty--

Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 03:39:34 PM »

I hope they play small venues first.

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 03:41:36 PM »

My prediction is new songs, less old songs, and supporting a single with a release date...... See you ppl at msg
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 03:44:15 PM »

My prediction is that I will have a lot less money.
IrishGunner
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »

I was the Dublin gig, A friend of Dizzy went backstage and got my ticket signed for me, I met him backstage later while I was with BBF, so he was traveling with Dizzy and he was not a fake !
He said Original members will play the US tour.... I told him i didn't believe him but he insisted on this and said even Steve Adler will play Huh
Im just sayin what I was told...

what you all think...
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 03:55:29 PM »

I was the Dublin gig, A friend of Dizzy went backstage and got my ticket signed for me, I met him backstage later while I was with BBF, so he was traveling with Dizzy and he was not a fake !
He said Original members will play the US tour.... I told him i didn't believe him but he insisted on this and said even Steve Adler will play Huh

what you all think...

not again... I gona kill myself  confused
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 03:57:37 PM »

what you all think...

What I think?

Uh, no. 

IrishGunner
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 04:00:24 PM »

I just sayin what I was told, I dont believe either....

I just put it out there what I was told,
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 04:07:39 PM »

I predict someone will storm off stage and there will be a reunion rumor each week.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 04:11:57 PM »

what you all think...
I predict that not only was the story he told you a fake but the signature on the ticket may be fake too. He didnt sell you any magic beans did he?
IrishGunner
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 04:16:15 PM »

what you all think...
I predict that not only was the story he told you a fake but the signature on the ticket may be fake too. He didnt sell you any magic beans did he?

I seen his passes and I seen him backstage later on.
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 04:21:37 PM »

what you all think...

maybe he was sarcastic Roll Eyes

steven adler rofl

homo homini lupus...
IrishGunner
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 04:26:54 PM »

what you all think...

maybe he was sarcastic Roll Eyes

steven adler rofl

He said he was mates with Steven too,
He was in Vagas with him a week before ? He said he played with suicidal tendencies before ?
He had dyed hair dark with red bits..... Cant remember his name ! I checked his pass and he was travelling with dizzy ?
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 04:29:51 PM »

He said he was mates with Steven too,
He was in Vagas with him a week before ? He said he played with suicidal tendencies before ?
He had dyed hair dark with red bits..... Cant remember his name ! I checked his pass and he was travelling with dizzy ?

OK... you had your 5 minutes of fame and now is enough... lets go back to topic.

I hope GNR will be back in Europe next Spring. With a current lineup (no doubts) and a new record out Smiley.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 04:53:39 PM »

My prediction is that I will have a lot less money.

i predict that several people here (including myself) will have that same problem Grin

---Nick Nasty--

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: