Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:19:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228552 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  London (Hammersmith Apollo) 7th June
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: London (Hammersmith Apollo) 7th June  (Read 159098 times)
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #720 on: June 07, 2006, 07:53:51 PM »

Hey Mysteron, any comments on why Brian May was there but didn't play with the band?

Maybe he's not a member of the band?  Wink

Don't be a jackass. It's obvious that there is a heavy tie in with Brian and Guns, considering he plays on CITR and loves Axl. No reason to get smart with me, I'm just asking Mysteron if he knows if something had been planned, and couldn't happen for some reason, or Brian was just there the whole time to watch. I don't think it's too crazy to assume that by posting Brian May was there, Mysteron knew everyone would think he would join the band on stage for a song or two.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 07:57:05 PM by gnr2006 » Logged
snead hearn
Rocker

LORD OF THE BARNYARD

« Reply #721 on: June 07, 2006, 07:54:25 PM »

Big thanks to everyone who sent updates. I'm a New Yorker who is always checking for updates.

Surprising, no CD title track yet again. Wha happen? Huh

May 9, 1988 Felt Forum, NYC
December 5, 2002 Madison Square Garden, NYC
May 17, 2006 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #722 on: June 07, 2006, 07:56:03 PM »

Like we said, anythinggoes didn't give us every song played. There's a good chance they played Nightrain of course.
Unfortunately, no CD or TWAT though, it seems. Sad

estranged.1098
« Reply #723 on: June 07, 2006, 07:57:27 PM »

Hey Mysteron, any comments on why Brian May was there but didn't play with the band?

Maybe he's not a member of the band?  Wink

Don't be a jackass. It's obvious that there is a heavy tie in with Brian and Guns, considering he plays on CITR and loves Axl. No reason to get smart with me, I'm just asking Mysteron if he knows if something had been planned, and couldn't happen for some reason, or Brian was just there the whole time to watch.

I wasn't trying to be a jackass, I just think people's expectations for this tour are way out of reality.
badapple81
« Reply #724 on: June 07, 2006, 07:57:53 PM »

this band is becoming boring Undecided

The band dont play for a bunch of forum members checking for updates. I'm sure those in attendance who are seeing this for the first time and are rocking out to this mind blowing band just metres away from Axl don't think it's boring ?ok
SkiX
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #725 on: June 07, 2006, 07:58:05 PM »

Like we said, anythinggoes didn't give us every song played. There's a good chance they played Nightrain of course.
Unfortunately, no CD or TWAT though, it seems. Sad
Ugh, what really kills me is why CD hasn't been played for awhile, shouldn't that be like a big song considering their album is gonna be called chinese democracy? Or maybe they're changing it up a bit?
EccoTides
« Reply #726 on: June 07, 2006, 07:58:15 PM »

Man, he's got to get Madagascar and Out Ta Get Me out of those setlists - Both of those songs are just weak sauce, IMO.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #727 on: June 07, 2006, 07:59:50 PM »

Man, he's got to get Madagascar and Out Ta Get Me out of those setlists - Both of those songs are just weak sauce, IMO.
er no, madagascar is great, out ta get me.. not so great...

CHANGE THE SETLIST GNR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #728 on: June 07, 2006, 08:00:04 PM »

please poeple,stop expecting suprises!!! these shows arnt meant for everybody,only the poeple attending the shows.so if you get bored of the same setlist then stop looking in the thread with updates for each show,its as simple as that!

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #729 on: June 07, 2006, 08:00:09 PM »

I agree with OTGM, but Madagascar? Are you nuts?

badapple81
« Reply #730 on: June 07, 2006, 08:00:37 PM »

Of course you are entitled to your opinion ?Smiley But I disagree. Out Ta Get Me anyway just sounds awesome now from what I've heard. Axl nails this live and his voice sounds awesome - I could only imagine seeing it live.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #731 on: June 07, 2006, 08:01:07 PM »

The band dont play for a bunch of forum members checking for updates. I'm sure those in attendance who are seeing this for the first time and are rocking out to this mind blowing band just metres away from Axl don't think it's boring  ok
exactly..  rofl  Its GNR rockin out on stage.    Cool
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #732 on: June 07, 2006, 08:01:14 PM »

er no, madagascar is great, out ta get me.. not so great...

CHANGE THE SETLIST GNR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, they don't play for us, who aren't even there. I can't believe the band is back on tour, and people actually complain about the setlist.

illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #733 on: June 07, 2006, 08:02:20 PM »

The band dont play for a bunch of forum members checking for updates. I'm sure those in attendance who are seeing this for the first time and are rocking out to this mind blowing band just metres away from Axl don't think it's boring ?ok

This is a great post. People shouldn't be upset that they play the same songs every show. Most people don't see more than 1 show in a tour, so it's fresh for the people who are actually going (there are exceptions for die hards who go to more than 1 show, but they are far and few between). ?

Wake up. . . .time to die
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #734 on: June 07, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »

who cares if they didn't play nightrain! i bet the show was great for everyone who was there! the fact that they're playing what they feel like is the best part of it. i'm really tired of some of you always saying bad things about the show when all u do is sit and read reviews. just like in RIR, the streaming was bad and u all assumed it was a bad show, i was there and it was even better than in madrid where they played all the songs!
a show is good or bad by the vibe and crowd reaction not by some wankers on a message board who are expecting songs to be played when they're not even there to enjoy them.

the band is NOT geting boring, some of u are.

Chinese Democracy!
anythinggoes
« Reply #735 on: June 07, 2006, 08:03:17 PM »

Nighttrain was played and i did email every song played check again it was an amazin show no problems i got to touch robins arm loads of pictures will upload either when i get in in two hours time or in the mornin sorry about the quality of the live one i hope the others are better although they are from a mobile
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #736 on: June 07, 2006, 08:04:02 PM »

I agree, MeanBone. Great post.

It isn't the band whose getting boring, it's the fans who keep posting "change the setlist" and "take this song out" over and over again in every live update thread that are getting boring.

Saffron
Opening Act

« Reply #737 on: June 07, 2006, 08:04:07 PM »

just gao a text from fieldsy, he said they did play Nightrain
 peace

When all I needed was clarity
And someone to tell me
What the fuck is going on...
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #738 on: June 07, 2006, 08:04:34 PM »

Of course you are entitled to your opinion ?Smiley But I disagree. Out Ta Get Me anyway just sounds awesome now from what I've heard. Axl nails this live and his voice sounds awesome - I could only imagine seeing it live.

After going to 2 NY shows, I can say that OTGM was unfreakin real, and has renewed my interest in AFD.

Wake up. . . .time to die
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #739 on: June 07, 2006, 08:04:40 PM »

Nighttrain was played and i did email every song played check again it was an amazin show no problems i got to touch robins arm loads of pictures will upload either when i get in in two hours time or in the mornin sorry about the quality of the live one i hope the others are better although they are from a mobile
thanx for the updates dude.sounds like a good show.how was axls voice?

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: