Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:37:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228554 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  London (Hammersmith Apollo) 7th June
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: London (Hammersmith Apollo) 7th June  (Read 159246 times)
Death Cube K
« Reply #840 on: June 08, 2006, 02:10:04 AM »

I don't think criticism is a bad thing because I do it quite often

Criticism is good when it's done in the right way and with the right intentions and not just to bitch and whine so you're right.  peace
EFISH
« Reply #841 on: June 08, 2006, 02:10:58 AM »

you dont know who Bob Dylan is?

wow man.. well for one thing, he wrote KOHD..

gnrkid03
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #842 on: June 08, 2006, 02:17:05 AM »

Whose Bob Dillon?  Never heard of that guy.  Sounds familiar to some famous songwriter that some of you may know.

You obviously didn't pick up on my sarcasm, seeing as they spelled his name wrong in the article. 
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #843 on: June 08, 2006, 02:31:52 AM »

Couldn't be bothered to even attempt to start on time again, put on yet another lazy, predicatable show, gonna get booed/bombarded with flying objects at Download if they put in a repeat performance (which they obviously will). Nothing more than a cabaret act at the moment no

Still aces in places, though  ok
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #844 on: June 08, 2006, 02:38:45 AM »

Whose Bob Dillon?? Never heard of that guy.? Sounds familiar to some famous songwriter that some of you may know.

You obviously didn't pick up on my sarcasm, seeing as they spelled his name wrong in the article.?

Yeah i'm pretty sure he got your sarcasm and he sort of expanded on it, atleast thats the way I took it ok

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #845 on: June 08, 2006, 03:04:53 AM »

Here are 2 pics from anythinggoes ... I am ashamed to say that I fall asleep a bit too early  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed ... so thanks a lot anythinggoes and sorry for delay!

CD2006
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #846 on: June 08, 2006, 03:08:43 AM »

Couldn't be bothered to even attempt to start on time again, put on yet another lazy, predicatable show, gonna get booed/bombarded with flying objects at Download if they put in a repeat performance (which they obviously will). Nothing more than a cabaret act at the moment no

Still aces in places, though? ok

i'm sorry to hear such biased bullshit by a "fan", and i feel sorry for you for not being able to enoy the best damn band in the world right now.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #847 on: June 08, 2006, 03:11:17 AM »

Still aces in places, though? ok

i'm sorry to hear such biased bullshit by a "fan", and i feel sorry for you for not being able to enoy the best damn band in the world right now.

you do know not every fan has to say something great.... Pleny of people that are vr fans saw them and were "honest' wether it be boring or sound or whatever.. Once vr played the same setlists (with ONE album) everyone was bitching and moaning, but that was all good, gnr has tons of songs to switch it up even if they are'nt new

Whoever enjoyed I'm happy for you..
anythinggoes
« Reply #848 on: June 08, 2006, 03:50:46 AM »

ok back to reality and back to work got home at 3.30am in work at 8.00 fucking knackered uploaded 60+ camera phone shots most blurred but a couple of nice ones

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W5XRI64C

Axl was great last night he joked around with us and the band and his voice was great

the whole band played really well

crowd was intense at times the booing was mainly in Jest nothing more

G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #849 on: June 08, 2006, 04:01:59 AM »

ok back to reality and back to work got home at 3.30am in work at 8.00 fucking knackered uploaded 60+ camera phone shots most blurred but a couple of nice ones

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W5XRI64C

Axl was great last night he joked around with us and the band and his voice was great

the whole band played really well

crowd was intense at times the booing was mainly in Jest nothing more

Thanks man, damn I gotta catch them in concert, hopefully they start touring in the USA soon so I get a chance to go to a show? peace

I'll just head out for the show an hour late and Axl should just be arriving hihi

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #850 on: June 08, 2006, 04:36:31 AM »

Brian May is at Hammersmith tonight

Yeh! He was sat just in front of me! Really nice guy! He got up and rushed out about two songs from the end and I really thought he was going to get up on stage and play! Elle Mcpherson eh! Didnt see her, that would have been a nice treat! With regards to the gig:

Last night was a fucking awesome performance! The whole place went mental! It was awesome to see everyone in the house going crazy and their reaction was wicked to the new stuff! After all the guns gig I have been to over the years, I still get blown away by the reaction of the crowd when the gig starts! Its a special feeling! Overall all the songs absolutely kicked arse, I loved it when Axl gave the fan the mic for a line in KOHD! As I say many times all the doubters and negative people should once again be ashamed to call themselves GnR fans! I have not read through all these pages yet, but I imagine there will be the usual negative dicks moaning, but every fucker in that building last night was loving it, plain and simple! It was amazing! Mike P.S Really nice to meet a few of you guys in the Distillers Arms: Jarmo, Adz, BD888 (where was my call about the after show party man??), Graciela, Cyllan, Bumblehead (Bloody Southend fan!!!), Kiki and a couple of other dudes whos names I cant remember sorry! That was wicked in there! Sat in a good pub with loads of guns fans, drinking a few beers and having guns playing on the stereo all afternoon! Really looking forward to seeing the photos that Jarmo or Graciela took! What a day and night! Take it easy! Mike?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 05:06:18 AM by 33 » Logged

codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #851 on: June 08, 2006, 04:58:16 AM »

Just a thought:
If the NYC shows got Skid Row's Sebastian who will London get? (maybe no one  hihi) or maybe:

Brian May  ok

I can't think of anyone else who could show up. Maybe Izzy, as Izzy can turn up anywhere  hihi

Shaun was half right. Brian May was there, but not playing  peace
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 05:03:52 AM by codenameninja » Logged
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #852 on: June 08, 2006, 04:59:13 AM »

...just waiting to see if anyone obtained a mega quality recording of Better  ok
BD888
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #853 on: June 08, 2006, 05:02:17 AM »

I have the worst hangover ever.

My most memorable part of the night was when Robin jumped into the crowd and kicked me in the face lol....
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #854 on: June 08, 2006, 05:06:37 AM »

Brian May is at Hammersmith tonight

Yeh! He was sat just in front of me! Really nice guy! He got up and rushed out about two songs from the end and I really thought he was going to get up on stage and play! Elle Mcpherson eh! Didnt see her, that would have been a nice treat! With regards to the gig:

Last night was a fucking awesome performance! The whole place went mental! It was awesome to see everyone in the house going crazy and their reaction was wicked to the new stuff! After all the guns gig I have been to over the years, I still get blown away by the reaction of the crowd when the gig starts! Its a special feeling! Overall all the songs absolutely kicked arse, I loved it when Axl gave the fan the mic for a line in KOHD! As I say many times all the doubters and negative people should once again be ashamed to call themselves GnR fans! I have not read through all these pages yet, but I imagine there will be the usual negative dicks moaning, but every fucker in that building last night was loving it, plain and simple! It was amazing! Mike P.S Really nice to meet a few of you guys in the Distillers Arms: Jarmo, Adz, BD888 (where was my call about the after show party man??), Graciela, Cyllan, Bumblehead (Bloody Southend fan!!!), Kiki and a couple of other dudes whos names I cant remember sorry! That was wicked in there! Sat in a good pub with loads of guns fans, drinking a few beers and having guns playing on the stereo all afternoon! Really looking forward to seeing the photos that Jarmo or Graciela took! What a day and night! Take it easy! Mike 

anythinggoes
« Reply #855 on: June 08, 2006, 05:12:35 AM »

some more things i remmeber after My Michelle i think they started to do a song a fucked up and started again

Robin came to the front playing guitar and someone next to me threw a cup of water over him soaking him think he enjoyed it though iwas dissapointed he didnt crowd surf properly he did something but couldnt make it out

and also robins first solo he looked really annoyed about something just before he started

KOHD axl gave to mic to a fan to do the chorus and they did it with the aye aye aye bit too fucking funny

if i remember anything else ill let you know
BD888
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #856 on: June 08, 2006, 05:18:35 AM »

So, who caught Axl's mic?

That thing flew past me and about twenty people jumped to get it, and they all went down to the ground, fighting for it.

m_a_r_t_i_n
Opening Act

....Loaded like a freight train....

« Reply #857 on: June 08, 2006, 05:19:06 AM »

Some girl up the front had a banner saying "Fuck me and marry me Axl".
Axl took the banner and with a big grin read it out and said 'Thank you for your sentiments'
m_a_r_t_i_n
Opening Act

....Loaded like a freight train....

« Reply #858 on: June 08, 2006, 05:20:44 AM »

So, who caught Axl's mic?

That thing flew past me and about twenty people jumped to get it, and they all went down to the ground, fighting for it.

That'll be on eBay by the weekend !
estranged.1098
« Reply #859 on: June 08, 2006, 05:35:36 AM »

BTW he did a really half-ass show in Hungary. He sang well, but acted like want it to end and his didn't put his heart into the concert.

Your opinion doesnt really count as a fact. Others might see it differently and even people more negative than you might say it sucked.  ok

More negative than Mikkamakka?

Wow.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: