Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 11:17:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  London (Hammersmith Apollo) 7th June
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: London (Hammersmith Apollo) 7th June  (Read 143833 times)
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #220 on: May 19, 2006, 05:32:24 AM »

I got tickets! Grin Woooo!!! See y'all there whoever's goin!! headbanger

Did you get standing tickets through the ticketmaster phoneline? (not the nokia mobile ticketrush thing)
Elrothiel
« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2006, 05:48:14 AM »

Unfortunately no... when I phoned up they said there weren't anymore standing tickets... crying But hey! Its GUNS N' ROSES!!!

And ANY chance to go is NOT to be sniffed at!!
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #222 on: May 19, 2006, 05:50:20 AM »

I've got tickets for Download on the Sunday, its just that London is a lot closer to me. Hopefully the UK Tour in July will happen so I can see them in Bournemouth.

At least it shows theres big demand for GnR still over here.
Elrothiel
« Reply #223 on: May 19, 2006, 05:53:14 AM »

Yea!! London is a LOT closer to me too! I really am praying for a UK tour (with another London date!) so I get standing tickets as well! That would be awesome!!

And the more I think about it.... it just makes sense! There WILL be a UK tour! I can just feel it in my bones! yes

headbanger WOOOOO!
Pallaris
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2006, 05:56:33 AM »

ok i managed to get through and the automated track is telling me there are not enough spaces left for the ticket number i chose (1 TICKET) for seating...and that i should reduce number of tickets. WTF....this is the worst experience i've ecer had trying to book tickets for a show. sucks majorly.
Elrothiel
« Reply #225 on: May 19, 2006, 06:10:21 AM »

oh shit dude that sucks major ass! Well perhaps when other UK dates are announced then you can buy tickets then... but seriously... the only mistake I made was not booking like two days ago! Roll Eyes But ya I ain't makin' that mistake again!
Pallaris
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #226 on: May 19, 2006, 06:14:46 AM »

The worst part is I signed up to the presale and got an email through soon after...and only today did I realise the pre-sale phone number for advanced booking was sitting in my inbox all this time. *shakes head*.

So basically sold out in less than 1 hr.
Elrothiel
« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2006, 06:37:03 AM »

You could still go to Download! And hey, I definitely think they'll play more UK dates!!
Pallaris
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2006, 06:46:08 AM »

Download is a treck for me. Not interested in festival type thing either. Plus too expensive when I only want to see guns.

doh. Possibility of haggling with touts at the hammersmith gig but I doubt how many will have access to tickets in the first place.
Elrothiel
« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2006, 07:18:55 AM »

I totally get what you're sayin' about Download bein' a trek... it is!! And like you the only band I wanna see there is Gn'R... but like the cabbage I am when I bought a 1 day ticket when I thought that Download was the only UK gig Gn'R were gunna do.... hihi
anythinggoes
« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2006, 07:36:15 AM »

ok for those of you desperate heres all the Ebay links see if you can get a bargin

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=guns+n+roses+hammersmith&category0=
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #231 on: May 19, 2006, 08:00:00 AM »

I've got tickets for Download on the Sunday, its just that London is a lot closer to me. Hopefully the UK Tour in July will happen so I can see them in Bournemouth.

since when were guns gonna play Bournemouth?  who plays in Bournemouth??  Am not being rude - but I've never heard of it on a tour before. cant see gnr doing much past the staple: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow, Dublin.  that's if they fkn remember that Scotland exists this time around...
m_a_r_t_i_n
Opening Act

....Loaded like a freight train....

« Reply #232 on: May 19, 2006, 08:05:41 AM »

Some tosser got ?310 for 2 seated tickets !

Why don't they print the names on tickets and get you to bring proof of your name ?
Surely can't be that difficult.
Or let people know that every 10th person will be checked for proof of purchase.
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #233 on: May 19, 2006, 08:58:33 AM »

since when were guns gonna play Bournemouth?  who plays in Bournemouth??  Am not being rude - but I've never heard of it on a tour before. cant see gnr doing much past the staple: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow, Dublin.  that's if they fkn remember that Scotland exists this time around...

Quite a few bands play Bournemouth in fact, the BIC is the largest venue south of London. And I've also spoken to the BIC box office who have confirmed that they 'are in talks with the promoters' regarding GnR playing there on the 28th.
m_a_r_t_i_n
Opening Act

....Loaded like a freight train....

« Reply #234 on: May 19, 2006, 09:05:36 AM »

Quite a few bands play Bournemouth in fact, the BIC is the largest venue south of London. And I've also spoken to the BIC box office who have confirmed that they 'are in talks with the promoters' regarding GnR playing there on the 28th.

Axl will like Bournemouth. The Winter Gardens are a lovely walk when all the flowers are in bloom and sometimes they have a brass band playing there too. He could also play on some of the fruit machines and video games on Bournemouth Pier. The beach is nice and sandy with plenty of deckchairs for hire. It's a nice place to relax and unwind.
CoMa UK
Headliner

« Reply #235 on: May 19, 2006, 09:10:03 AM »

Spread it around guys and gals
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #236 on: May 19, 2006, 09:19:37 AM »

thats awesome man, thanks  ok is it big there? and will they be playin gnr music?  Tongue
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #237 on: May 19, 2006, 09:22:17 AM »

yay

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
CoMa UK
Headliner

« Reply #238 on: May 19, 2006, 09:26:13 AM »

they will when 50 of us storm the place
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #239 on: May 19, 2006, 09:29:17 AM »

And we're still looking at where to go before the gig....

Has anybody been to that place?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: