Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:01:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  People who just have to mess with people for no reason
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: People who just have to mess with people for no reason  (Read 2582 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« on: June 20, 2006, 06:24:42 AM »

i found this alot and wonder if anyone else gets annoyed bout how people are like this. Ihave it alot, for example

i was walking home from my friends, going past the bus stop, couple of half italian half whatever else chav brothers who ive never met are there. So im walking up the road, then the one shouts "oi mate i think you need to a hair cut" *hence all chavs hate long hair* i reply "no not really" and keep walking, anyhow, he speeds up on his bike up to me, tries to kick me while passing except misses and looks like a twat nearly coming off then asks "why are you a greebo", i reply "im not a greebo, im a rocker" then he replies "nah, your a greebo, you shouldnt be walking round here. prick" then he rides off.

Stuff like that is just annoying. anyone else have this type of shit?

i find it annoying and wish some people would mature a bit.

html sucks
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 06:55:14 AM »

Chavs are chavs. Those gangster wannabes will always mess with people for no reason. You shouldn't reply though...  Next time just ignore them.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 07:28:49 AM »

Chavs are chavs. Those gangster wannabes will always mess with people for no reason. You shouldn't reply though...  Next time just ignore them.

i know but it does my head in how they get away with so much  no

html sucks
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 09:05:37 AM »

Tell him that God talks to you and that God said for him to stop masturbating so much... And stop thinking of guys when he does it. He'll leave you alone.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 09:19:48 AM »

People like that hate reaction, threaten them, and they'll shut up. They're just trying to bully people and think just cos they look like eminem noone will say anything to em. This mightn't work if they're in a group though! but if it's one guy and just you or there are a few of them and a few of you and your mates, tell them you'll kick em around and they'll piss off.
Brody
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 09:46:04 AM »

Or just punch him in the throat! Or if you cant kick his ass buy a can of mase.. 15 to 20 bucks! I guarantee you mase him he will never fuck with you again!
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 09:48:10 AM »

Or if you cant kick his ass buy a can of mase.. 15 to 20 bucks! I guarantee you mase him he will never fuck with you again!

Or get one of those real maces like the knights used to use.  ok

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 12:13:56 PM »

they are a waste of oxygen. You can do everything for em, even get em employed but it'd do no good.

whats a greebo

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 02:40:07 PM »

they are a waste of oxygen. You can do everything for em, even get em employed but it'd do no good.

whats a greebo

"greebo" a stereotypical term created in the midlands area. its the same classification i think the london area calls "moshers" but im unsure.

basically, the original classification was people who wore baggy jeans and had hoodies with slipknot on.

but now anyone who in any form likes rock music is called it. Its annoying.

and to the above people, usually i would threaten them, but this person has like 400 brothers and there gypsies i think and usually if you mess with one they all come and get you and beat you up at same time. ages range from the cocky 12 year old to the voilent 23 year old.

html sucks
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 02:47:49 PM »

No, I think you guys are wrong. People like that want a reaction. The goal is to not give them that reaction.

Once any bully has his reaction, then he has won.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 03:14:20 PM »

When I was about 13-14 (pre-GNR!), there were a bunch of degenerates that would give me a hard time.  Usually, I would just ignore them, but this one time, I got up in one of their faces (a guy much older and bigger than me) and screamed FUCK OFF!  So he was like, dude, take it easy, we're just joking.  He said he was sorry and left me alone.

OK, that last part wasn't true.  What really happened was that after I screamed in his face, he grabbed me and kneed my balls up into my throat.  Rock n' roll!  Shocked

Buddy, there are no easy answers on how to deal with guys like that; certainly not a one response fits all.  From the sound of it, I don't think you did too bad.  There was something about how you carried yourself and responded that made it less gratifying for that dick to keep bothering you, which is why he took off.  Anyway, just hang in there, life gets much better.

beer peace
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 03:41:07 PM »

I don't think I've been bullied since high school. I use to be short so people use to mess with me.  crying
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 05:59:54 PM »

wouldnt it be great if things happened like in movies where you can kick his ass and have no consquence. lol!!!  beer

html sucks
PoPoZaO
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »

wtf is a chav?? i would tell that mofo to mind his own buisness or kick his ass.... worry about his own hair or eat fist.

i wish some asshole would say something like that to me.. id go off...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 09:04:01 PM »

wtf is a chav?  i would tell that mofo to mind his own buisness or kick his ass.... worry about his own hair or eat fist.

i wish some asshole would say something like that to me.. id go off...

chav is a classification in the UK. Its a modern trend where you have to act like a total dickhead and dress like a total idiot basically.

html sucks
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 12:14:27 AM »

We were signing yearbooks at school yesterday and i was signing this girl's yearbook in the drama room.  There was this kid in there and the moment i walked in he said "get a haircut."

when i walked out she said "Bye Nick!"  And then the kid said "Your name is Nick?  Change your name."

I've never seen this kid in my life, ever.
I'm not sure if he was trying to be funny or what, but it was stupid.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 01:07:56 AM »

No, I think you guys are wrong. People like that want a reaction. The goal is to not give them that reaction.

Once any bully has his reaction, then he has won.

That's right.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 07:13:42 AM »

I'm pretty sure if he took my advice he'd get killed.

How old are you mrlee?

EDIT: I just saw you're 15.

Seeing how young you are and that you live around these pricks, I'd take the earlier advice and just ignore them.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 07:23:10 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 07:45:36 AM »

wierd i live in the midlands and i've never hurd of a greebo

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
anythinggoes
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2006, 07:54:51 AM »

fucking hell its an old term i was called it along with the others with long hair at school in the mid nineties
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: