Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 04:41:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Better at Download Who or What Hit Tommy I see nothing
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Better at Download Who or What Hit Tommy I see nothing  (Read 17062 times)
LimeGreen_Engines
Headliner

I like GN'R, but not that much.

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 08:24:48 AM »

Ha what a joke. a hired hand threatening 2 go home! Fuck off then!  who the fuck is tommy stintston!?
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 08:42:03 AM »

just a warning u gonna get flammed for that ^^^^

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 09:00:03 AM »

Ha what a joke. a hired hand threatening 2 go home! Fuck off then!  who the fuck is tommy stintston!?

Tommy Stinson is a member of Guns N' Roses. This is a message board about Guns N' Roses.

Who the fuck are you?

Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 09:01:54 AM »

Tommy Stinson is a member of Guns N' Roses. This is a message board about Guns N' Roses.

Who the fuck are you?

Seriously, dont bother. Just delete these posts. They dont matter.
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 09:02:11 AM »

did tell him christos!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 09:08:40 AM »

who cares what he got hit by,? I think they crowd chanting "We want slash" is a hotter topic

If they want Slash they can go see Velvet Revolver.

Stupid people, throwing piss bottles.

Axl should do like in the past, say "if you see someone throwing things, beat the shit out of him". Period.

The band ruled that night, congrats guys. No an easy crowd, and they won them over.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 09:21:58 AM »

Hmmm...

I've just checked his posts. After these 2... I don't care enough to find out who he is...

Ok, I posted a very similar thread to this on the Iron Maiden web-site a few weeks ago and to my absolute delight a few days ago Iron Maiden were confirmed as one of the headline acts for the Leeds/Reading Carling weekend this year!!
The only other act confirmed so far is the Foo Fighters( Lips Sealed).
Now for those of you unfamiliar with the Carling Weekend it's a 3 day music festival(Fri,Sat,Sun) held simultaneously in Leeds and Reading (UK) at the end of August.
As im sure you all know GN'R headlined the fri at Leeds in 2002(i was there, amazing gig) and now for what it's worth Tommy has said that GN'R will hopefully be touring in europe this summer.
For me this would simply be TOO good to be true but for some reason against my better judgment I have a slither of hope.
It kinda makes sense - summer time, a festival that GN'R have played before, european tour a possibility.

I know summer is gonna probably come and go with not a toot outta GN'R but the thought of the Leeds festival with Iron Maiden AND GN'R is like an absolute dream for me.

peace

Has anyone else noticed that this site is slowly turning into a 'Velvet Revolver' site. I couldn't give a fuck if Scott Weiland or whatever his name is has been arrested, i come here for GN'R news.

oh wait, i forgot there IS no GNR news coz there is no GNR.
The chinese democracy is never coming wake up everyone.
I guess 'VR' is the closest thing any of you are going to get to Guns N' Roses.

'Here today, Gone tomorrow - an unofficial Velvet revolver site' Roll Eyes

History always teaches a lot...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 09:26:37 AM by Christos AG » Logged

JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 09:24:10 AM »

I don't think any of the bottle I saw getting thrown had piss in them.? People just assume they are piss bottles but most were just bottles of water.?
Who cares what's in them? Throwing shit at the stage is fuckin' stupid.

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 09:29:28 AM »

Who cares what's in them? Throwing shit at the stage is fuckin' stupid.

Throwing shit is disgusting.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 09:35:56 AM »

I just watched the two videos posted and that's bullshit. Stupid fat fucking metal fans, I hate the bastards. If they want Slash why the fuck are they watching the GnR set? When I went to VR there were no we want Axl chants. And at GnR in Dublin the only Slash related chants were Who needs Slash. Disrespectful fat fucks why don't they just go and watch some debaucherist benders sing about satan and killing people and shit like that and fuck off away from GnR. What bullshit.
TheMole
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 09:50:42 AM »

And at GnR in Dublin the only Slash related chants were Who needs Slash.

Talk about disrespectful...
Brody
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 09:52:23 AM »

these people just sound like drunk assholes!
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 09:55:39 AM »

And at GnR in Dublin the only Slash related chants were Who needs Slash.

Talk about disrespectful...

I love Slash as much as the next GnR fan but at least he wasn't there. They're saying we want Slash directly to Axl's face, he's worked long and hard enough to rebuild GnR without havin some fat drunken metallers saying that shit to him when he's trying to entertain the pricks. Fuckin assholes the lot of em.
TheMole
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 10:04:07 AM »

I love Slash as much as the next GnR fan but at least he wasn't there. They're saying we want Slash directly to Axl's face, he's worked long and hard enough to rebuild GnR without havin some fat drunken metallers saying that shit to him when he's trying to entertain the pricks. Fuckin assholes the lot of em.

Ok, point taken... it just sounded like you thought it was 'ok' to diss Slash but not 'ok' to diss the new guys.
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 12:07:19 PM »

It's incredible how calm Axl seems. He really seems to have found his inner peace somehow. I really wonder how he managed this. Well, however, I'm happy that he seems to feel well.

Restraint is for suckers.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 12:28:15 PM »

Ha what a joke. a hired hand threatening 2 go home! Fuck off then!? who the fuck is tommy stintston!?

You know tommy has been in the band just as long as duff now right?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 12:28:43 PM »

By watching several clips of the show, I think we went close to some kind of incident there. During Better especially, I thought Axl would have left the stage yes

Is that is girlfriend on the left side of the stage, with Beta ?

Tommy definitly rocks. What a great surprised face by Axl when he grapped his microphone lol beer

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2006, 02:26:34 PM »

Tommy's great, but I think production is more important than time in terms of band tenure. 
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2006, 02:30:10 PM »

By watching several clips of the show, I think we went close to some kind of incident there. During Better especially, I thought Axl would have left the stage yes

Is that is girlfriend on the left side of the stage, with Beta ?

Tommy definitly rocks. What a great surprised face by Axl when he grapped his microphone lol beer

yes that is diane o'connor, axls girlfriend

and yes tommy does rock, he is defintley my favorite member of this band, followed closely by all the other members lol

axls face was priceless  hihi
LimeGreen_Engines
Headliner

I like GN'R, but not that much.

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2006, 03:04:53 PM »

Ha what a joke. a hired hand threatening 2 go home! Fuck off then!? who the fuck is tommy stintston!?

Ha! he's spent most of this time doing his side project. You cannot be seriously suggestin his time spent waitin about for axl to get his finger out his ass is as significant as Duff's time in Guns N' Roses.

back to my original reply- Im fully aware of who Tommy is - he's an Axl hired hand and the idea of him takin a tamtrum and threatin to go home is laughable. Just take gettin the piss bottles thrown and play the fucking gig! i've seen other artists take alot worst and still play a rockin set.  U know why ur gettin piss bottles thrown at you Tommy? coz ur in a Guns N' Roses kareoke band!  And no one other than message board die hards in denile will ever consider this to be Guns N'Roses.

Anyway - I love Axl's band and his new music. it was a great gig. Quit ur moaning Tommy coz ur an exspendable asset.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: