Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 08:45:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228141 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash recieves Rock angel award
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash recieves Rock angel award  (Read 11364 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2006, 04:56:29 AM »

I could care less what she looks like really, it's slash who lives with her...

Internet is the worse invention ever, fan forums pick apart every little thing.. Like a bunch of old cunts bitching about everything

I think on a vr site or a slash site the people tend not to say as harsh things
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

Slash is God...pray to him!

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2006, 10:55:01 PM »

well im not a perla fan. im a slash fan. last time i checked..perla wasnt in the band nor was she out on stage. so that comment can gooo away. and secondly i was just making a general observation about her weight. plus i have seen many rock wives who have had kids and they are in their 30's and look alot better. some ppl just dont feel the need to look good. thats there prerogative. but once again.im GLAD that slash got the award. ok..im done..for now! Kiss

I would be a groupie for slash any day.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 09:44:09 AM »

well im not a perla fan. im a slash fan. last time i checked..perla wasnt in the band nor was she out on stage. so that comment can gooo away. and secondly i was just making a general observation about her weight. plus i have seen many rock wives who have had kids and they are in their 30's and look alot better. some ppl just dont feel the need to look good. thats there prerogative. but once again.im GLAD that slash got the award. ok..im done..for now! Kiss

I think that Perla probably feels the need to look good because in all of the pics that I've seen of her she looks very well groomed and fixed up fat or not. Plus (and I'm not trying to give you a hard time or get in your business) you seem to really have a grudge against Perla for some reason like she's personally offended you. She's the person Slash chose to be his wife like it or not. I've read a lot of posts from Slash fans that actually met her and raved about how nice she was. And once again I feel the need to say that to me Perla's not really fat she's just not a petite woman.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Emilie
Rocker

No, we can't stop here! This is bat-country!

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 10:04:15 AM »

Shocked
So, you're saying that if you're not as skinny as Nicole Richie, then you don't look good?? Maybe Perla is happy about her weight, and thinks she looks good! From the pictures I've seen, I think she cares a lot about her appearance, but I don't know cause I haven't met her. Have you?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 11:13:38 AM »

Shocked
So, you're saying that if you're not as skinny as Nicole Richie, then you don't look good?? Maybe Perla is happy about her weight, and thinks she looks good! From the pictures I've seen, I think she cares a lot about her appearance, but I don't know cause I haven't met her. Have you?

nicole richie, olsen twins and fuckers like that aren't skinny they are unhealthy with drawn in faces... I don't think I've eevr met anyone who was overweight that was truly happy about it.. But I do like some meat in the right places,skin n bones is not exactly a fav of mine

Anyways who cares about her looks, I'm here to talk about slash
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 11:36:51 AM »

Shocked

nicole richie, olsen twins and fuckers like that aren't skinny they are unhealthy with drawn in faces... I don't think I've eevr met anyone who was overweight that was truly happy about it.. But I do like some meat in the right places,skin n bones is not exactly a fav of mine

Anyways who cares about her looks, I'm here to talk about slash

You're right. This place is about Slash and being his fan and if you're really a fan of Slash it isn't cool to rag on his wife. I mean what if Slash himself really checks out this forum and see's the negative posts about his wife? I'm sure it wouldn't make him very happy. I mean he must really love her if he's married to her and if his "fans" talk shit about his wife's weight and the way she looks I'm sure he would be offended. I think people should just realize that he chose her and accept it.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 11:43:09 AM »

I mean we all can be cruel, I mean we are savages about looks... As long as slash loves her then that's good enough for me, plenty of dirty laundry gets aired online, divorce this n that, we know shit....

Slash seems like a great dude and he's always active in the rock community... Anywhere from mj to playing with hendrix band to god of thunder for the kiss tribute... Always nice to know he's out there playing and having fun..
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 11:53:02 AM »

I mean we all can be cruel, I mean we are savages about looks... As long as slash loves her then that's good enough for me, plenty of dirty laundry gets aired online, divorce this n that, we know shit....

Slash seems like a great dude and he's always active in the rock community... Anywhere from mj to playing with hendrix band to god of thunder for the kiss tribute... Always nice to know he's out there playing and having fun..

Yeah I know what you mean. How does what his wife looks like have anything to do with the way he plays music? Besides, only he has to sleep with her so who cares as long as he's happy?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: