Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 08:31:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228141 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash recieves Rock angel award
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash recieves Rock angel award  (Read 11360 times)
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

Slash is God...pray to him!

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 05:07:03 PM »

slash looks great!!~! perla on the other hand has let herself go..ALOT~ thats just my opinon~ i really dont think she all that. but anyways awesome for slash to win something like that! HE FUCKING ROCKS!!!!

I would be a groupie for slash any day.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 05:22:51 PM »

perla isn't all that, maybe like many wives she let herself go after kids...She isn't the first or the last, tha'ts for damn sure hihi No offence moms
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 07:15:47 PM »

Well thanks for agreeing with me, its funny. in the beginning she was soo pretty..now..YUCK. most rock wives try to keep there looks. i dont know just an observation. but im glad slash got that award! way to go!

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 07:50:22 PM »

I don't think that she's let herself go. From what I can see she looks like she always has. On the one foot of hers that you can actually see her toenails are manicured. I think that some people probably say she let herself go because she's not as thin as people think she should be. I doubt if she'll ever fully let herself go as long as she's married to Slash. She's not stupid I'm sure and knows that he's always now and always will be exposed to a lot of beautiful women.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 11:03:46 PM »

Thats for sure. a good friend of mine went to a VR concert and she said that she got "very personal" with slash!@ i didnt believe her but she had proof. which means even though rock stars are married. there really not married. once again, my friend said that this happened.

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 01:49:49 AM »

I personally think that all rock stars fool around some on the side. I guess it's because they're exposed to so many women and when their wives aren't with them on the road they just can't resist the temptation. But you have to remember that when all is said and done it's their wives or girlfriends that they go home to. Even though I think that there are very many fine rock stars and maybe I even have fantasies about what it would be like to hook up with one, I wouldn't be married to one for anything in the world. Imo they probably just do not make good husbands.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:50:40 AM by kobys » Logged

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 02:09:10 AM »

she doesn't have to be thin as long as she moves in bed.. peace
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 02:56:29 AM »

she doesn't have to be thin as long as she moves in bed.. peace

Seeing as how Perla is a former call girl/madam I'm pretty sure that she knows what to do in bed. And seeing how Slash is a self proclaimed sex addict I'm pretty sure he's great in the sack also. Not to be too lewd, but I myself wouldn't mind finding out what Slash is capable of in bed! I guess I'b better be quiet now as I've already been quite graphic enough in this thread!

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 03:06:54 AM »

The more I look at the picture the less I think she is "fat" she may be carrying a bit of weight but her legs look good and I think I jumped the gun.. It's like mariah is nop paris hilton but that's why I think she's hot..

Nice kobys (I hope you're a female) hihi
iamspartacus
Opening Act

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2006, 03:12:45 AM »

Slash for some reason never struck me as the type of guy who liked his women stick-thin. I remember reading an old interview where he was asked what kind of girls he likes, "Fat with big tits." hihi I think Perla usually looks real pretty when she's all dolled-up, not like that tupperware skank Duff married. Nice to see the two of them out in public together, effectively proving the divorce rumors wrong.

Also, I love that Slash does this kind of thing, playing with those kids for a good cause. He seems like such a good guy underneath all the rock star bullshit.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:10:20 PM by iamspartacus » Logged

An' gettin' used was havin' fun. . .
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 11:18:19 AM »

"Take me down to the Paradise City where the girls are fat and have big titties"

Only Slash would think of those lyrics!  hihi
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2006, 12:31:44 PM »

does anyone remember that cartoon that Slash was in on comedy central a couple years back.. He kepting fucking that fat old maid.. That was actually pretty damn funny..

GNRslaxl
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »

thanks a lot for the pics! Slash looks great! this is the kind of things that show what type of person Slash is  yes  Cool Smiley
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2006, 02:35:18 PM »

The more I look at the picture the less I think she is "fat" she may be carrying a bit of weight but her legs look good and I think I jumped the gun.. It's like mariah is nop paris hilton but that's why I think she's hot..

Nice kobys (I hope you're a female) hihi

I'm definately all female lol!

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2006, 11:39:57 PM »

Koby i had no idea u were a female!! im not trying to offend!! but i wouldnt mind knowing what slash is like in the sack!!! but still as a female fan (obessed)!!! i think that perla is fat! sorry but thats how i feel! and she used to be real skinny!! so she is letting her self go. but like i said earlier..my friend had slash..on the VR tour. so that gives me hope! im soooo going backstage next concert! hahaha

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2006, 11:16:18 AM »

Koby i had no idea u were a female!! im not trying to offend!! but i wouldnt mind knowing what slash is like in the sack!!! but still as a female fan (obessed)!!! i think that perla is fat! sorry but thats how i feel! and she used to be real skinny!! so she is letting her self go. but like i said earlier..my friend had slash..on the VR tour. so that gives me hope! im soooo going backstage next concert! hahaha

I don't ever recall seeing pics of Perla real skinny. All the ones that I've seen she looks about the same weight that she does in this recent pic. I don't really think that she's fat. Also, some people just never look the same after having kids.

Catt
Headliner

Do as you got to, go your own way

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2006, 11:57:59 AM »

I don't ever recall seeing pics of Perla real skinny. All the ones that I've seen she looks about the same weight that she does in this recent pic. I don't really think that she's fat. Also, some people just never look the same after having kids.

She looks pretty hot, the Stiffler's Mom type  beer

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2006, 08:49:42 PM »

no..she was real small. i have seen pics were she was skinny even when she was prego with the first kid. but oh well. i find it funny that slash married a call girl-a.k.a-slut! but u know what they say-"you cant turn a hoe into a housewife". well maybe u can-she is married now with two kiddes. plus they do have alot of things in common=she had sex with ALOT of men..and he has had sex with half the world. atleast they share some common interest. ha

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2006, 11:22:53 PM »

no..she was real small. i have seen pics were she was skinny even when she was prego with the first kid. but oh well. i find it funny that slash married a call girl-a.k.a-slut! but u know what they say-"you cant turn a hoe into a housewife". well maybe u can-she is married now with two kiddes. plus they do have alot of things in common=she had sex with ALOT of men..and he has had sex with half the world. atleast they share some common interest. ha

Actually I've seen pics of her when she was pregnant with London and she was huge. I don't ever think that she was real small. Imo she's not a petite woman. You're right about one thing. It would take a special kind of person to marry a call girl. Anyway, getting back to the weight thing, I still don't really think she's fat. Yes she could be thinner but couldn't we all? Plus, isn't she about 32? A woman's metabolism really slows down at the age of 30

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2006, 12:14:53 AM »

Ok, I've been reading some of the above posts, and I can't stand it anymore.  I have to put in my 2 cents worth. There's been all this speculation as to where Perla's been and why she no longer appears with Slash so much anymore.  I can't speak for her, obviously, but with all the negative comments being made about her weight & her looks, etc., all the time on these forums, it's no wonder she isn't out in public & photographed that much!   Think about it.  She's "let herself go"?  I don't think so.  And she's much slimmer now than she was just after her 2nd baby was born.  And anyway, who really cares?!?    Why must every topic & picture posted become a nitpicking thing over his hair, her weight, his weight, on and on...........  What kind of fans are we anyway?     Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: