Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:20:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  IZZY CONFIRMS EUROPEAN DATES W/ GNR
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IZZY CONFIRMS EUROPEAN DATES W/ GNR  (Read 14662 times)
nyd
« on: June 13, 2006, 06:24:04 AM »

Hi guys,

Back from London and found a couple of emails from Izzy in my inbox.

Update from Izzy (10.06.06):

"izzy here....i`m in london. i`m planning to join guns 11th-21st, cheers, izzy"

...he also offered me a backstage pass to London if I replied - which I didnt because I was already in London without my laptop. He then put my name on the Donnington guestlist... but again I didnt have my pissing laptop so didn't know about it Sad Hope he joins them on July leg of tour now.

Anyway, Izzy will be at all GNR dates between 11th and 21st so hope you Izz fans can get to a show.

Will
Izzy Stradlin Online Home: www.juju.34sp.com/izzy/
BD888
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 06:31:14 AM »

Wow, great news!

You must be bummed about the Donnington!
nyd
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 06:45:13 AM »

haha bummed does not even come close to how im feeling right now. its nice to know he offered though.

I was talking to a guy outsidethe arena, from Ireland, forgotten his name already but he said he thought he was on the guestlist. He wandered off and when I met him after the gig he had a backstage pass on and photos of him with Tommy, Brian May etc... Wish I had pissing gone and checked myself now lol - was just too lazy to move from the queue. If the guy who I met reads this then shoot me an email (downliner05@hotmail.com) as I have our group photos that we took outside waving the GNR, Axl and Ireland flags around  hihi

Cheers....Will
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 06:50:51 AM »

Oh, no, not in Stockholm! no Oh well, congrats to everyone going between 11th-21sth then beer

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
Origen
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 06:51:53 AM »

If he plays with GnR during the July UK dates then that would be  drool drool drool
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 06:53:19 AM »

Thanks ! Good news !! 21st June is Zurich show Cool

blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 07:07:45 AM »

June 13th, 2006 Prague, Czech Republic @ Sazka Arena
June 15th, 2006 Warszawa, Poland @ Stadion Legii
June 17th, 2006 Burgenland, Austria @ Pannonia Fields II (Novarock)
June 20th, 2006 Paris, France @ Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy
June 21st, 2006 Z?rich, Switzerland @ Hallenstadion

Source: http://beenafix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1439

rubinone
Opening Act

Urban Jungle

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 07:08:46 AM »

Great fuckin news!!! Tomorrow I'll go to Warsaw to see GNR on Thursday. Too bad he wont be joining them at Roskilde.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 07:11:07 AM »

Bollocks! I'm going to the show on the 23rd  Cry

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 07:51:01 AM »

mmm paris paris Wink

supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 07:51:25 AM »

Bollocks! I'm going to the show on the 23rd? Cry
if he has a good time maybe he'll do a couple more ok so don't lose hope yet

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 08:09:35 AM »

I think the GNR waters are being tested for a reunion. We all know Slash, Duff, and Adler(or Sorum) would jump at the chance. Even if they hated Axl, there is too much money involved to pass it up. The big question mark in a possible reunion has always been  Izzy. Could he handle being with Axl again? Would he get sick of touring? Cant handle the circus atmosphere? Those questions are now starting to be answered.

My prediction: a GNR Reunion Tour happens in the summer of 2007. That gives CD enough time to fizzle out.

tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 08:18:09 AM »

My prediction: a GNR Reunion Tour happens in the summer of 2007.
Sure. Shortly after Gn'R release their own operating system. Oh wait, that was Google.

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
Origen
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 08:18:46 AM »

I think the GNR waters are being tested for a reunion. We all know Slash, Duff, and Adler(or Sorum) would jump at the chance. Even if they hated Axl, there is too much money involved to pass it up. The big question mark in a possible reunion has always been? Izzy. Could he handle being with Axl again? Would he get sick of touring? Cant handle the circus atmosphere? Those questions are now starting to be answered.

My prediction: a GNR Reunion Tour happens in the summer of 2007. That gives CD enough time to fizzle out.

Slash said himself "it doesn't how much money they stick in our faces, there is no reason for us to get together to do anythink unless there is some muchual respect for each other"
Adler would do it purely for the money, Slash, Duff wouldn't, they would need to mend bridges with there friendships with Axl, not just see what the money involved is.
zwgman
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 08:22:40 AM »

nyd- do the words "internet cafe" ring a bell? Surely you can check your e-mail without your laptop,  can't you? yes
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 08:24:26 AM »

I think the GNR waters are being tested for a reunion. We all know Slash, Duff, and Adler(or Sorum) would jump at the chance. Even if they hated Axl, there is too much money involved to pass it up. The big question mark in a possible reunion has always been? Izzy. Could he handle being with Axl again? Would he get sick of touring? Cant handle the circus atmosphere? Those questions are now starting to be answered.

James You never give up Huh ?!

Reunion is out of guestion for now , AXl hates Slash, the only reason Izzy is back for a couples shows is ?AXL and Izzy are true friends, you talk about money and the money investing in CD is huge .
Cd wil be out the band go to a wold tour to promove the album , them the second album wil be out another tour ...

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 08:24:38 AM »

Adler would do it purely for the money

He has no financiel worries and I doubt the main reason for a GN'R reunion is the money. He has said himself that he thinks the original band has got some great music in them and they owe it to the fans.

Doesn't matter anyways cause there won't be a GN'R reunion soon. And Izzy's mind isn't about a reunion, he just wants to play with Axl again for a few gigs. He enjoys his freedom to much to rejoin the band fulltime again.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 08:30:36 AM »

imagine the circus atmosphere if Orginal GnR did a reunion tour hihi

Izzy will do these dates with GnR than fly to the states to do the 2 dates with VR at the end of July hihi

Izzy will than become "the official roaming rythm guitarist of VR and GnR"  hihi
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 08:39:31 AM »

I think the GNR waters are being tested for a reunion. We all know Slash, Duff, and Adler(or Sorum) would jump at the chance. Even if they hated Axl, there is too much money involved to pass it up. The big question mark in a possible reunion has always been  Izzy. Could he handle being with Axl again? Would he get sick of touring? Cant handle the circus atmosphere? Those questions are now starting to be answered.

not a chance in hell cd fizzles out by summer of 2007 and there's more new music after cd.    Izzy is the only original member most people care about anyway.  He's cool with the new band.  Maybe he'll join and record some guitars for cd.  fuck any reunion.  Tommy is cooler than duff and id rather see fink.  Stop bitching about a reunion.
hRob
Rocker

The Defender of the Opera

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 08:41:47 AM »

yeeees, Sab Izzy Axl Guns N' Fuckin' Roses TODAY! Smiley
useless post, i know

13/6/2006 Prague, 27/9/2010 Prague, 13/7/2012 Pie?ťany, 4/7/2017 Prague
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: