Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:32:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Anyone got download 06 on DVD here?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone got download 06 on DVD here?  (Read 6808 times)
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 06:29:04 PM »

It's 11 o' clock where he lives... Maybe he's sleeping...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 06:30:57 PM »

does he even reply to emails? i emailed him a fair few hours ago and didnt get a reply.

he sends a generic reply with payment instructions and setlist and screenshots, eventually.  it took him awhile.  i posted the screenhots previously-
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 06:48:50 PM »

will he let me pay any other way except paypal??

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 06:57:41 PM »

will he let me pay any other way except paypal??

I don't think so.
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 07:20:51 PM »

i got the same response, i emailed back suggesting he wait for the pro shot stuff which will be on C4 this weekend before he creates the DVD so he can add it into it.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 07:43:18 PM »

i got the same response, i emailed back suggesting he wait for the pro shot stuff which will be on C4 this weekend before he creates the DVD so he can add it into it.

What for?? Huh?

Let him release this and then if we get any pro shot stuff let it be a seperate DVD.? No need to mix the two.? The quality diferences would be horrible.? Not saying that this guys DVD will not be good just that there is a huge difference between a TV broadcast and a DV filmed audience shot.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 07:54:09 PM »

What for?? Huh?

Let him release this and then if we get any pro shot stuff let it be a seperate DVD.? No need to mix the two.? The quality diferences would be horrible.? Not saying that this guys DVD will not be good just that there is a huge difference between a TV broadcast and a DV filmed audience shot.

I thought they only broadcasted highlights anyway?
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 07:55:42 PM »

Either way.  Don't mix the 2.  Would be horrible.  My opinion of course.   peace
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 11:06:09 PM »

What for?   Huh

Let him release this and then if we get any pro shot stuff let it be a seperate DVD.  No need to mix the two.  The quality diferences would be horrible.  Not saying that this guys DVD will not be good just that there is a huge difference between a TV broadcast and a DV filmed audience shot.

True, but the whole thing was probably recorded and there is a chance it will be leaked. I have all of Sabbath's set pro-shot from last year.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2006, 11:20:15 PM »

What for?? Huh?

True, but the whole thing was probably recorded and there is a chance it will be leaked. I have all of Sabbath's set pro-shot from last year.

Well, that would be awesome but this should appease us for now, please do share if you get that! Wink
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: