Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:27:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  tons of donnington video on ebay
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: tons of donnington video on ebay  (Read 1851 times)
flickn
« on: June 13, 2006, 02:33:05 PM »

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZmatthew683

check that out ....should we pitch in for a few shows and seed them ?
anythinggoes
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 02:41:24 PM »

Hey guy's I tried my best with this one but I dont think anyone else's footage will be better due to the sun being behind the stage for so long well about the first 4 song's but once it had gone got some incredible footage I used a Kodak tripod and Sony mini dv camera to film the classics such as welcome to the jungle ,sweet child of mine,stairway to heaven ,november rain. The dvd last's about an hour I do have much more footage but cut it down to stuff i thought you would want to see. This year I am accepting Paypal,cheque's,and postal order's. Please read my detail's so you know who to make the cheque or postal order's out to. I am willing to send worldwide so postage will differ from country to country. All the best and good luck Matthew683

its not complete
flickn
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 02:48:33 PM »

i am talking about other band such as Metallica , trivium , alice in chains , stone sour ....etc...etc...etc....
anythinggoes
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 02:53:34 PM »

i am talking about other band such as Metallica , trivium , alice in chains , stone sour ....etc...etc...etc....

sorry mate but this is the gnr section thats why i thought you was talking about that Tongue
flickn
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 02:58:47 PM »

of course i was talking about gnr  Tongue
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 04:49:44 PM »

Hey guy's I tried my best with this one but I dont think anyone else's footage will be better due to the sun being behind the stage for so long well about the first 4 song's but once it had gone got some incredible footage I used a Kodak tripod and Sony mini dv camera to film the classics such as welcome to the jungle ,sweet child of mine,stairway to heaven ,november rain. The dvd last's about an hour I do have much more footage but cut it down to stuff i thought you would want to see. This year I am accepting Paypal,cheque's,and postal order's. Please read my detail's so you know who to make the cheque or postal order's out to. I am willing to send worldwide so postage will differ from country to country. All the best and good luck Matthew683

its not complete

Oh my, thats you?  I saw those before and was thinking that because of the incomplete footage thing.  Well, you deserve to make a buck for your efforts even though everyone is always complaining aka Ebay police, the hard truth is that we wouldn't get the stuff we do without the sellers and obviously they need equipment, tape and so on...
anythinggoes
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 04:55:57 PM »

its not complete

Oh my, thats you?? I saw those before and was thinking that because of the incomplete footage thing.? Well, you deserve to make a buck for your efforts even though everyone is always complaining aka Ebay police, the hard truth is that we wouldn't get the stuff we do without the sellers and obviously they need equipment, tape and so on...

NO NO NO NO

its not me my name is Stephen i was quoting the write up on Ebay it says its not complete i was warning people my footage aint for sale it aint woth shit
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 04:59:42 PM »

its not complete

Oh my, thats you?? I saw those before and was thinking that because of the incomplete footage thing.? Well, you deserve to make a buck for your efforts even though everyone is always complaining aka Ebay police, the hard truth is that we wouldn't get the stuff we do without the sellers and obviously they need equipment, tape and so on...

NO NO NO NO

its not me my name is Stephen i was quoting the write up on Ebay it says its not complete i was warning people my footage aint for sale it aint woth shit

OH, sorry man!!!   hihi  I am all excited over ordering my 1st DVD I can't even read straight
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: