Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:36:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is the Axl of 1988 slowly returning??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is the Axl of 1988 slowly returning??  (Read 1539 times)
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« on: June 13, 2006, 02:01:55 AM »

The more and more I see of Axl in this tour   the more he is looking like the Axl of the 80's.  The Download concert was almost vintage Axl.  The voice,  his clothes , and the attitude was great.  He was wearing a T-shirt , which is a first as far as I am concerned  since he returned in 01'.  His stage presence  is also returning  ( he's using the  mic stand more which is great).  Another thing that I noticed watching the videos  is for the first time  he sang the songs with anger, something that has been  missing.  Looking at his facial expressions while he was singing "out ta get me"  you can see the anger  ( when he flipped off the crowd I believe he meant it this time lol)  .   yesterday was easily the best concert performance new GNR has ever had.  It puts Rock in Rio 3&5 to shame .  Axl voice is amazing and I expect it to be better once he return to the U.S for a tour.  That Kroq show is going to own , and I  hope he makes all the other bands look like a joke in comparison.    It's time for Axl to reclaim his thrown as the King.
lul
Headliner

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 02:08:43 AM »

nah

Time is wasted when you are wasted all the time
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 02:17:32 AM »

I mean true he is acting like it's the late 80's afd setlists, kohd, bach onstage, hell even izzy is around..

I think his voice is rested, fucking well rested rant and he's in good shape..
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 02:20:05 AM »

his voice is getting better with each show

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 02:22:44 AM »

his voice was amazing at hammerstein.... Dave were you first online there, and why didn;t you come say hello at Mustang harrys.. I wanted to hang ok
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 02:30:19 AM »

his voice was amazing at hammerstein.... Dave were you first online there, and why didn;t you come say hello at Mustang harrys.. I wanted to hang ok

I was like 3rd in line, i was with eva, young gunner, killing vector, steve and a few others. I was going to go but was eating when eric and YG went, they were gonna go back, then we just ended up not going back. I wanted to go  but didnt get the chance.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: