Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:20:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  everything seems to be running smoothly, will axl finally release CD?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: everything seems to be running smoothly, will axl finally release CD?  (Read 5059 times)
CD2006
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: June 13, 2006, 12:29:06 AM »

let me start of by telling you that i have been following the developments on CD and this band from back when there was practically NO info, just rumours of axl recording with some people, back in 98/99 when the hottest and only news story around was axl's airport arrest, and let me say that up until this point, i have never felt convinced that the release of chinese democracy is imminent. up until where we are now things seem to been have crafted perfectly by axl and the people surrounding him, putting 2002 to shame, with a full-scale tour, extremely tight band, great and improved voice, appearences by izzy(!), kid rock and sebastian bach, great reviews, you name it! i know this is axl rose we are talking about, but it seems that axl has started a train that isn't going to stop anytime soon and by actually releasing chinese democracy at this time, like he has claimed he will, there will be no stopping this band for a long time! the timing is perfect, you could have said that in 2002 as well but this time axl is actually out there by his own choice and having a blast and for the first time i actually believe we might get chinese democracy soon! thoughts?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 12:33:55 AM »

For some reason I got excited when he said they were practicing a song for the third album that they haven't even recorded yet. It's like he's already looking down the road past CD.

Yes, now it feels that CD will be released and there is a plan, unlike 2002, when no one in the band, including Axl, had any idea what was going on, or where CD was in its progression. Plus he's actually mentioned a real time frame for its release

beer

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 12:35:44 AM »

For some reason I got excited when he said they were practicing a song for the third album that they haven't even recorded yet.

Where did you hear that?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 12:37:04 AM »

The Trunk show when he called from where they were practicing.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
estranged.1098
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 12:40:05 AM »

If nothing fucked up happens like in 2002 and 2004 then I'm pretty sure the album will be out by late fall. Guess we'll have to wait and see.  beer
Chief
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 01:17:36 AM »

i feel very positive too man, i think its very close.

unfortunately in 02 i dont think they were that close and even if the tour went fine, it seemed to me that the album was at least a year or more away from being released.
but so far this is a damned good year to be a rock n' roll music fan and i can't wait to see what happens!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
gnrkid03
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 01:48:14 AM »

For some reason I got excited when he said they were practicing a song for the third album that they haven't even recorded yet.

Rhiad.
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 02:00:21 AM »

I think he just said they'd spent some time working on a song for the 3rd album that day, didn't necessarily mean it hadn't been recorded yet or that they were practising it live.

Yeah, for the first time since 02 I am optimistic about this record. Axl seems really together these days and I think he's finally going to put the thing out. We've been disappointed before but it feels like it's going to happen this year. I wonder if the leaks had anything to do to it, now that people have heard some tracks the expectations are much more realistic and Axl finally looks ready to dive in and find the monkey. So to speak.  hihi

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 02:18:13 AM »

as long as the tour goes well we should see something..
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 03:13:05 AM »

The whole fuckin world now "chinese democracy will be something very big in the world of the rock music"
why???

Well,rock music now isn't popular and haven't harismatic leader and stars!!!
rollingstones and aerosmith are too old!!!
u2,bon jovi are good bands but they haven't charisma to something very huge!!!

Axl Rose have it!!!but he need a good music,and for me better,twat,the blues,madagascar are amazing songs!!!

Axl do that and be again the biggest rock star

I have never seen so many tree
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 03:15:57 AM »

If nothing fucked up happens like in 2002 and 2004 then I'm pretty sure the album will be out by late fall. Guess we'll have to wait and see.? beer

beer

monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 04:12:19 AM »

Yeah i really hope it will be out.

the other day i got a fresh dose of negative bullshit from old mates i spoke to about GNR, they were saying it will never happen and the songs don't exist. I just asked them if they have the leaks etc? But even then they were all about how it won't be huge etc...screw all that I say....

All i know is i love the new songs i've heard...like maddy, irs, catcher, the blues, twat, better...and if some or all of them are on the album in studio quality then i'm happy!!!

I'm looking forward to it so much!!!
justincrowe
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 05:07:14 AM »

well, everything seems to point towards a fall release... but this is Axl we're talking about. anything could happen.

on a somewhat related note, if the album's actually coming out, i think Axl should release a (reasonably priced) double album.  drool

it's been a growing trend recently, with what M?tley Cr?e releasing "Red White And Cr?e", Foo Fighters coming out with "In Your Honor" and the Red Hot Chili Peppers with "Stadium Arcadium" among others...

08.14.91 - Icehall, Helsinki, Finland
07.06.06 - Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland
Gordi
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 05:14:59 AM »

I am convinced this is it! I've heard the rumours before but this seems more sturctured than ever before. ok
dub05
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 05:20:25 AM »

I believe it will be released this year & especially hearing maddy live in dublin on friday night confirmed to me that it's gonna be a superb album.

Let's just enjoy the show's & reviews good or bad & wait & see what happens.

Everything goes to plan who knows we could be all meeting up in slane next year. beer
sootn
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 05:40:30 AM »

Like I said before US tour will not be sucessful like it can be with an album.

CD is done is hasta be done. They wouldn't be touring now if it wasn't.

Once this oversea tour is done im sure we will all know something and be very excited or a lil before its over.

Im sure we will get a killer single sometime that will blow everyone away. We all know they got something.

Waiting sucks...

G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 05:56:52 AM »

Chinese Democracy HAS TO come out this year, if this ends up to be another 2002 type of deal then no one will give the band a chance and when they finally do release CD a lot of fans won't care anymore..

With all that said, I believe 100% that CD will be out come fall ok

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 06:31:26 AM »

I think it'll be out this year for sure, they aren't gonna screw up their last chance

I totally fucking agree !!!!

The tour goes great, the mood is good. All signs are on green now.....
September-November  is albumtime

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
CD2006
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 07:33:30 AM »

I think it'll be out this year for sure, they aren't gonna screw up their last chance

I totally fucking agree !!!!

The tour goes great, the mood is good. All signs are on green now.....
September-November  is albumtime

it will be the best time of my life! ok
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 07:45:16 AM »

I think the main purpose of this tour is to prepare the world for what's to come.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: