Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 07:00:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Do you like riyadh (yay or nay)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you like riyadh (yay or nay)  (Read 12124 times)
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2006, 03:51:28 AM »

if Rhiad is a 'big gun', CD is going to be a very average affair  Undecided

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
imsorry
Rocker

d|0_o|b

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2006, 03:56:27 AM »

no

20-23/01/1991
10-12/12/1992
15/01/2001
07-13-16/03/2010
11/20/2016
I believe!
mr self destruct
Headliner

That's not stardust on my feet

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2006, 04:04:21 AM »

Definately yes.

Every time I see them makes me wish I had a gun.
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2006, 04:05:13 AM »

I like it. I really have high hopes for an album version, if it ever comes.

Restraint is for suckers.
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2006, 05:11:40 AM »

yay  ok
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2006, 05:39:35 AM »

Nope, it's filler at best.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
ToMMyBoY
Headliner

Is There Anybody Out There ?

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2006, 06:16:32 AM »

Yay
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2006, 11:24:05 AM »

Gee thanks move this to dead horse so james can cry there were not enough votes? Roll Eyes

28 yes
8 no
3 so so
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 11:26:20 AM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2006, 11:33:39 AM »

Gee thanks move this to dead horse so james can cry there were not enough votes? Roll Eyes

28 yes
8 no
3 so so
39 votes isn't a true poll. More like a "straw poll". rofl Dont worry dave. Like I said, when the album comes out we will get everyone's opinion on the song. Unless the disinterest in Riyadh is so high that people skip it in their album reviews. hihi

By the way, add one more to the no column. Godiva just mentioned she didn't like the song in your other Riyadh thread.

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2006, 11:34:20 AM »

the last time I listened to it I thought it was one of the worst GnR songs.....so i would say NO

if it makes it to the album I will give it a listen and see if it's changed
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2006, 11:35:52 AM »

Of course you would and even if they were you will still be wrong since you always said no one liked riyadh.
And the so so are really a yes since they dont hate the song. They can re do their vote to Yes or No if they want. Your claim is still totally wrong judging by the voting.? Right now its about 70% that people like riyadh. You are always so vocal that everyone hates riyadh, you should really learn that your name is not everyone.

Dont be so fucking condascending. ?Did I ever say my name is "everyone"? I doubt if I ever said no one liked Riyadh. Of course some people are going to like it. Hell, a certain amount of people think anything they do is good, and would even claim a fake as being one of the best GNR songs ever. That last poll we did was inconclusive. There was very mild interest, ?and of course most of the people that were willing to click on the thread were more likely to say yes. Plus, that poll got moved to dead horse pretty quick.

I dont think a real accurate poll can be done until the album is out and Riyadh is on it. Then, everyone will be giving a Cd review, and then we can see ALL the members opinions of the song. There is very little interest in this "poll", just like the last one, and that has something to do with no interest in this song.

You said MOST PEOPLE dont like riyadh and you are wrong. Most people like it, and you have been proven wrong once againn. ?And you claim there is very little intrest in the poll yet it has about 40 votes, yeah that is very little people ?Roll Eyes

And yeah keep ?back tracking, only the ?people who vote yes will click on the thread. How many times do you have to be proven wrong to stop claiming no one likes this song?

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
godiva
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2006, 11:36:49 AM »

Oh James, you bad boy! I said I will hold my tongue on that one till I hear a proper studio version yes

It's true though, so far the song had very little effect on me. But I will give it another chance if I hear it played live during this tour or if it happens to be on CD (and that one happens to come out in fall as Axl said).
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2006, 11:48:06 AM »

You said MOST PEOPLE dont like riyadh and you are wrong. Most people like it, and you have been proven wrong once againn. ?And you claim there is very little intrest in the poll yet it has about 40 votes, yeah that is very little people ?Roll Eyes

And yeah keep ?back tracking, only the ?people who vote yes will click on the thread. How many times do you have to be proven wrong to stop claiming no one likes this song?

How am I wrong? How is 30 people "most people"?  By the way, add one more to the no column. Dave, its only logical that people who like the song are more likely to click on the thread. It would be like that even if it were a different song. If this forum had a poll section that alot of members used, then maybe we could get some accurate poll results. When this tour started, there were only a few people who were hoping the song would be played. I still see no demand for it. If it was "most people", the crowd would be screaming for Riyadh at every show. Theyre not.

dave, are you also getting a sense of Deja Vu? rofl

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2006, 12:12:05 PM »

How am I wrong? How is 30 people "most people"?? By the way, add one more to the no column. Dave, its only logical that people who like the song are more likely to click on the thread. It would be like that even if it were a different song. If this forum had a poll section that alot of members used, then maybe we could get some accurate poll results. When this tour started, there were only a few people who were hoping the song would be played. I still see no demand for it. If it was "most people", the crowd would be screaming for Riyadh at every show. Theyre not.

dave, are you also getting a sense of Deja Vu? rofl

Deja vu that that most people vote yes in the poll? Why yes I am. Its too bad? you just cant admit that a lot of people like the song, its ok tho its you always proven wrong, so just keep digging that grave. You should really give it up, because you are wrong once again.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 12:23:26 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2006, 12:42:28 PM »

Dave, I never said every single person on the earth hates the song. Obviously, a few like it. Hell, with a major overhaul, I would like it too. I think the interest in the poll is just too small for either one of us to really be proven wrong. I'm glad you aren't involved in counting real votes. You'd announce the winner of the presidency after 40 votes were counted. rofl

You take this way too seriously. That comment I made in your other riyadh thread that led to this poll was meant as a joke. I figured you would comment on the other things I said in that post, but instead you acted like the joke I made before my more serious comments was an insult. I was just remembering those old Riyadh debates we had. beer

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2006, 01:11:56 PM »

If it was "most people", the crowd would be screaming for Riyadh at every show. Theyre not.

Based off that logic we could say that all the new songs are disliked by the majority of people because nobody chants for any of them.

gnrevolution.com
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2006, 03:17:33 PM »

I like it, but I think it's probably gone through changes and if it is on hte CD, it'll be great with some good changes.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2006, 05:08:41 PM »

let's get this poll on the main page and see what happens!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
ROSE22
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2006, 06:12:23 PM »

not sure if i like it or not to be honest. some parts yeah but it seemed to me a bit incomplete. i would be interested in hearing the song in the upcoming concerts at some point or on cd and i will reserve judgment until then.
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2006, 08:08:16 PM »

From what i've heard of it so far I'd have to say, yes.

Although it's my least favorite out of all the leaks Tongue

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: