Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:40:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  How Do You Think Izzy Feels?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: How Do You Think Izzy Feels?  (Read 4867 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 01:32:21 AM »

why hasnt pope been banned yet
pplhave been banned for far less

What rule am I breaking?

Its called trolling its against the TOS

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 01:36:28 AM »

Wow you do look like a tool.

Hah... No matter what I looked like you'd still say that.

Nope, I gotta agree with the dude, are you like 10 or something?  How in the hell can you bitch about the old guys so much.....you probably were still in diapers when The Spaghetti Incident came out.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 01:37:27 AM »

WTF?? ?You are a child . I thought you experienced GNR in the old days. ?I really don't know why you are so hard on this band?? ?By the time GNR broke up you were in kindergarden. I don't know why you act like this band broke your heart. ?I am sure you were watching "Barny the Dinosaur" during those yrs. ? Am I right??
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2006, 01:46:07 AM »

WTF??  You are a child . I thought you experienced GNR in the old days.  I really don't know why you are so hard on this band??  By the time GNR broke up you were in kindergarden. I don't know why you act like this band broke your heart.  I am sure you were watching "Barny the Dinosaur" during those yrs.   Am I right??

Yea, thats what Im thinking. He looks like he's about 14  rofl

I mean, we have some great younger posters here like EFISH, but damn, no wonder da_pope has no sense of what is going on.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 01:54:38 AM by Tomorrows » Logged
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2006, 01:47:06 AM »

Now that Izzy is seemingly back on good terms with Axl, I wish he would slip him a couple CD's of the songs Izzy,Slash,Duff and Matt recorded that they claimed was "the best instrumental GNR record to date" before VR formed and Izzy was toying with going out on the road with them. It would be interesting to see what Axl thought of them if Izzy liked them enough to consider going out on tour for a little while. VR never used any of it because Scott thought it sounded to GNRish, too bad we will never hear it no.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2006, 01:57:29 AM »

Now that Izzy is seemingly back on good terms with Axl, I wish he would slip him a couple CD's of the songs Izzy,Slash,Duff and Matt recorded that they claimed was "the best instrumental GNR record to date" before VR formed and Izzy was toying with going out on the road with them. It would be interesting to see what Axl thought of them if Izzy liked them enough to consider going out on tour for a little while. VR never used any of it because Scott thought it sounded to GNRish, too bad we will never hear it no.

Wasn't it Slash and Duff who were looking for a singer to sing their music??? Why would they let some asshole come in and tell them what music to do .? "VR never used any of it because Scott thought it sounded to GNRish"? ?That explains why that band sucks so much,? they have some drugged out loser telling them what kind of songs to play/write. That explains why? Axl had to take control of the band,? these idiots seem to have no backbone.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2006, 02:00:36 AM »

Wasn't it Slash and Duff who were looking for a singer to sing their music?? 

No, they were looking for a lead singer to collaborate on songs with and be in a band with. Not a hired hand to play their direction of what they wanted their sound to be. The stuff they wrote with Izzy he was talking about singing had they gone out on the road, Slash/Duff said though they were looking to really make a go of it, and Izzy didn't seem to want to get back into that type of song and dance. I was just commenting I would like to hear that material.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2006, 02:10:51 AM »

I know what you are saying but I am sure they could have included atleast one of those songs in their album even if Scott didn't want to.   
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2006, 02:26:51 AM »

I"m 21 and look young...but damn how old is this kid like 12??  Good to see we've got GN'R fans of all ages...
cntymcshtballs
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2006, 02:37:09 AM »

da-pope seems like one of the few people on this board woth any common sense.? who cares if he is young, he's got more rational opinions than most people here, wutev this is my second to last post so bash me all you want cuz you don't have to worry about me responding.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 02:39:04 AM »

nice to see Da Pope's friend  making his way to the message board.   
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 02:44:40 AM »

da-pope seems like one of the few people on this board woth any common sense.? who cares if he is young, he's got more rational opinions than most people here, wutev this is my second to last post so bash me all you want cuz you don't have to worry about me responding.

Well opinions are pretty much like assholes...everybody has one, however I don't see any rational points to his posts.   Just instigating the same ole bullshit over and over. doing it to get a rise out of people.  You can't ignore him because he does it in every fucking' thread.  No one wants to see that shit clutter up the board all the time.  If he hates the band so much. let him go elsewhere.  Shit when I was his age I was outside riding bikes and playing with Ninja Turtles and He-Men  rofl

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 02:48:12 AM »

Ta Da.

Damn...

And you expect to be taken seriously again after posting this?

I mean, before this, lots of people thought you were like an old fan, somewhere near his thirties, and you're just pissed off cause Axl "destroyed" your precious memory of the old band...

You weren't even a fuckin sperm when the band formed and you're negative over what again?

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2006, 02:54:35 AM »

Come on everyone, why are you being so hard on him? He could have been a fan of the old band.  2 year olds are always following bands closely.  Duh!

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2006, 02:57:00 AM »

haha and just like that da_pope shrinks into oblivion.  Now he has to understand any of his further future posts have no credibility whatsoever. 

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2006, 02:57:44 AM »

I think izzy feels hungry. Or maybe sleepy. No no. Definetly hungry.
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2006, 02:59:17 AM »

Izzy didn't enjoy the bottles of piss certainly. http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php

Not sure that we'll see him again onstage with Axl's band.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 03:16:54 AM by Slashead » Logged

I'll download it !
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2006, 03:02:22 AM »

Izzy didn't enjoy the bottles of piss certainly.

Not sure that we'll see him again onstage with Axl's band.

well considering the bottle of piss was thrown at Tommy, not Izzy before he even came out.  I don't think it bothered him too much now did it?  McFly?

ben9785
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2006, 03:03:44 AM »

what i think is, that everyone in the old band left for their own reasons individually. whatever's happened has happened now, whether or not it can be changed is another story and that's up to those individuals if they want to take steps to sort out their issues. until then, I'm sure Izzy would be glad to be back with his old friend Axl, and like someone else said, seeing that there are people out there who still love to hear his / their songs 10 or 15 years after or whatever, and that's what matters. Izzy chose to let the past go and get back with Axl. The other guys can do it too of their own peril.

I know it was a messy situation but at the end of the day the other guys made their own choice to leave so yeah, ultimately everything that's happened, it was personal decisions and we can't judge that. It's good to see Izzy here but at the same time I appreciate the 'new' guys in the band, who have all come from their own strong musical backgrounds, and they have stepped up to the challenge. I'm sure they are very aware of the shoes they are filling, and the criticism as a result..and most of the time the criticism can be discredited because people don't stop to accept that these guys have just as great musicianship as the old guys
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2006, 03:05:49 AM »

They were bottles of water? not Piss.? ? That was confirmed by Kerrang radio . But there have been many instances at Download festivals where people have thrown bottles with piss? but that wasn't the case with GNR.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: