Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:28:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl, Duff, Matt & Slash all at Download (RUMOUR, TOPIC LOCKED)!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl, Duff, Matt & Slash all at Download (RUMOUR, TOPIC LOCKED)!  (Read 10911 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2006, 05:03:09 AM »

that would be awesome but I'm not getting my hopes up..
TWT
Rocker

GNR's next lead guitarist

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2006, 05:18:17 AM »

Fuck that, I want more Chinese Democracy songs played not fewer.
gnr2k6
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2006, 05:18:39 AM »

sorry but this bullshit how do i know-my source is matt sorum.
i spoke to him last nite and its bullshit.
TWT
Rocker

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2006, 05:24:23 AM »

sorry but this bullshit how do i know-my source is matt sorum.

Well, I doubt he'd be invited anyway  Wink

But yeah, it's clearly bullshit, unless Axl wants to tear apart another GNR line-up and render Chinese Democracy meaningless.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2006, 05:26:57 AM »

Fuck that, I want more Chinese Democracy songs played not fewer.

like that is going to happen hihi

So much afd might as well call the old guys back rofl
Jaeball104
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2006, 05:31:11 AM »

so many people say they dont want a reunion its bad for the new guys.............every last one of those  people would go nuts if it did happen tho
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2006, 05:38:38 AM »

I hope Axl and Slash/Duff will talk together backstage (but I don't care about Matt, Brain is far better). As much as I like the new line-up,
the magic 3 - Axl , Slash and Duff - is what everybody wants to see again. Keep Fortus on guitar, Dizzy on keyboard and Brain on Drums.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 05:41:11 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2006, 05:49:37 AM »

Is there a single reliable source in this thread? Maybe a link where it tells that VR's the special guest? Smiley
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2006, 05:51:46 AM »

Is there a single reliable source in this thread? Maybe a link where it tells that VR's the special guest? Smiley
We've went years listening to crap without sources. Why change now? rofl

CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2006, 06:08:24 AM »

I hope Axl and Slash/Duff will talk together backstage (but I don't care about Matt, Brain is far better). As much as I like the new line-up,
the magic 3 - Axl , Slash and Duff - is what everybody wants to see again. Keep Fortus on guitar, Dizzy on keyboard and Brain on Drums.

Yeah agreed, just tell Finck, Bfoot and Stinson to fuck off!  Roll Eyes

Anyway, if there was a reunion I sure as hell wouldn't be complaining.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2006, 06:11:56 AM »

so many people say they dont want a reunion its bad for the new guys.............every last one of those? people would go nuts if it did happen tho

of course, the fans at the shows would, whata handfull of message board fans think isn't what most think... Hammerstein exploded for izzy and he was the quiet one..  Place would topple if slash n duff were back too...

There's nothing like the original people who were there at the height of the gnr craze..

it's like queen today without freddy, it's cool and all but nothing like it was when it was happeneing
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2006, 06:19:31 AM »

so many people say they dont want a reunion its bad for the new guys.............every last one of those? people would go nuts if it did happen tho

of course, the fans at the shows would, whata handfull of message board fans think isn't what most think... Hammerstein exploded for izzy and he was the quiet one..? Place would topple if slash n duff were back too...

There's nothing like the original people who were there at the height of the gnr craze..

it's like queen today without freddy, it's cool and all but nothing like it was when it was happeneing

Well the show at Hammerstein was just Guns N Roses fans. Where I'm from, no-one really likes guns n' roses. I'm not sure what its like up north in Derbyshire but if the old GN'R were there, they would get a good reception but not an immense one, simply because everyone hates Axl.
TWT
Rocker

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2006, 06:21:33 AM »

Izzy is much more integral to GNR than Duff is, as far as I'm concerned.
anythinggoes
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2006, 06:25:14 AM »

er were the fuck has this thread come from check yesterdays post history from me i watched main stage from avenged seven fold onwards there was no velvet revolver i did just about make out duff in AIC but that was it kill this rumour someone please
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2006, 06:27:22 AM »

As much as I'd love to see a reunion I don't really think now is the right time. I couldn't see the new band recovering if there was a reunion on this tour, the media would be all over a reunion, it would be one of the biggest music stories of this century. Not only would it be a bit unfair on the new guys if there was a reunion now, the dissappointment aired in the media if the new band then continued the tour without Slash and Duff would do the tour no good at all imo. I want to see CD before we see a reunion.

Having said all that if the guys met and maybe discussed a few things it may lay the groundwork for a reunion later down the line ?ok ? ?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
TWT
Rocker

« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2006, 06:30:30 AM »

kill this rumour someone please

Yes, let's forget about this non-rumour today and focus on arguably GNR's most important date of the tour
green
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2006, 06:39:12 AM »

People u all have to realize that these new guys are more loyal,can work better with AXL and walk the way AXLs wanna take them unlike SLASH and Co. who chose to walk away to form different band with some GAYASS singer...So now what made you people to think that they will return like nothing happen in PAST and ditch those new bandmates who stayed with AXL as long as OLD GNR had stayed
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2006, 06:41:37 AM »

People u all have to realize that these new guys are more loyal,can work better with AXL and walk the way AXLs wanna take them unlike SLASH and Co. who chose to walk away to form different band with some GAYASS singer...So now what made you people to think that they will return like nothing happen in PAST and ditch those new bandmates who stayed with AXL as long as OLD GNR had stayed
Weiland isn't gay or ass.. Nor gayass.
green
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2006, 06:45:42 AM »

OK my bad...
TWT
Rocker

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2006, 06:46:26 AM »

And another thing I just thought of. If AIC's singer is dead, which, famously, he is, and Duff is playing bass for them and nobody has any problems with that, there'll be no need for any of that 'where's Slash' heckling tonight from the Donnington crowd. GNR is more GNR than AIC is AIC. In fact AIC is more GNR than it is AIC. Or something. No, YOU shut up.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: