Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 07:55:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone  (Read 16849 times)
EFISH
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2006, 11:21:06 PM »

At this point Dizzy came downstairs with a girl who Ron described as Dizzy's friend from New York (he was kissing her so maybe it's his girlfrienc). Ron introduced us and he talked for a bit, signe dour tickets and posed for photos. He was pretty intimidating looking cause he didn't smile and looked very serious (as you will see when I upload the photos!) but he turned out to be very friendly! Dizzy then left to go to a bar where they were all going to meet. Ron, great guy that he was, sat on talking with me and my friend.

Isn't Dizzy married or something?

im pretty sure he is married BUT i know for a fact that he has two girls about 8 and 11 years old.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2006, 11:21:47 PM »

She's a swinger too, don't feel sorry for her...

swinging is TOGETHER, this seems like " cheating".

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2006, 11:32:18 PM »

They know about each others relations... but they don't necessarily engage in it together.

Oh well, better that than separation.

In france, we say " far from the eyes, far from the heart".

Not always true, but it's difficult to stay without affection or sex when someone's gone 3/4 of the year.

Nothing to say
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2006, 11:33:20 PM »

They know about each others relations... but they don't necessarily engage in it together.

Its not cool to make shit like this up man.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2006, 11:39:12 PM »

I agree. Diz and Lisa are cool people, but this kind of behavior is really strange.

I hope Ron doesn't get into trouble for these comments; it seems like this would be something we shouldn't know.

Rhiad on CD?  crying   Easily one of the weakest new tracks. I hope Axl reconsiders.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2006, 11:40:57 PM »

I agree. Diz and Lisa are cool people, but this kind of behavior is really strange.

I hope Ron doesn't get into trouble for these comments; it seems like this would be something we shouldn't know.

Ron didn't spill the beans on Dizzy.

Nothing to say
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2006, 11:42:33 PM »

Ron didn't spill the beans on Dizzy.

Just to clarify, I hope that Ron doesn't get into trouble for suggesting a date for Chinese Democracy.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2006, 11:45:25 PM »

CB, I'm not making it up.  For Christ's sake, everyone knows about Dizzy's galavanting. 

See you in Devore........ smoking

Yeah, lisa talked about it in her book :

the rocker gets a blowjob by a groupie on the plane while his wife, back home, falls for a young pop star.

I had wondered how much of it was true.. hihi

Nothing to say
gnrkid03
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2006, 12:00:13 AM »

I really doubt Rhiad is going to be on CD.  Theres a couple songs I doubt will be on CD.  IRS is a good lil rocker, but not for CD.  Axl needs to blow people away and he won't do it with Rhiad or IRS being a featured track. 
misterbrownstone
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2006, 12:08:41 AM »

yo, don't give me credit i just found it peace
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2006, 12:11:46 AM »

I really doubt Rhiad is going to be on CD.? Theres a couple songs I doubt will be on CD.? IRS is a good lil rocker, but not for CD.? Axl needs to blow people away and he won't do it with Rhiad or IRS being a featured track.?

IRS is going to be amazing on CD, just listen to the orchestration they added from Rio; it?s going to be amazing

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
alexh0618
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2006, 12:20:45 AM »

I really doubt Rhiad is going to be on CD.  Theres a couple songs I doubt will be on CD.  IRS is a good lil rocker, but not for CD.  Axl needs to blow people away and he won't do it with Rhiad or IRS being a featured track. 

IRS is going to be amazing on CD, just listen to the orchestration they added from Rio; it?s going to be amazing

I think IRS will blow everyone away also. That solo from Buckethead along with orchestra, great guitar riffs, and Axl's voice, it is a knockout.

Back on topic: Ron is a great dude. I wrote him a message and he actually replied back. He really cares about his fans. I asked him about learning the songs for the tour and he said that he was still learning hours before the first show.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2006, 12:32:42 AM »

Rhiad on CD?? crying? ?Easily one of the weakest new tracks. I hope Axl reconsiders.
I agree 100%. Looks like CD is going to have some filler on it after all. I was interested in hearing a studio version of Riyadh, but as a B side or on a soundtrack. Definitely not worthy of being on an album with 13 tracks.

alexh0618
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2006, 12:35:29 AM »

Rhiad on CD?  crying   Easily one of the weakest new tracks. I hope Axl reconsiders.
I agree 100%. Looks like CD is going to have some filler on it after all. I was interested in hearing a studio version of Riyadh, but as a B side or on a soundtrack. Definitely not worthy of being on an album with 13 tracks.

I never really got into Rhiad but oh well, hopefully the other 12 tracks will kick ass.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2006, 12:49:00 AM »

Unless it reaches it's Immigrant Song potential people have been talking about for ages.
geographicaloddity
Headliner

two weeks from everywhere

« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2006, 12:58:54 AM »

you know them personally?
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2006, 01:49:10 AM »

Just because Ron has been told to learn a song does not automatically mean itll be on CD.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2006, 01:52:08 AM »

Just because Ron has been told to learn a song does not automatically mean itll be on CD.
If these songs are being played, they will likely be on CD. No reason to play new songs that wont be on an album. If Riyadh is on the band's setlist, then it is probably going to be played.

italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2006, 02:36:09 AM »

I could just picture Lisa Reed reading the board and then giving the monitor some "Sweet Chin Music"...

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2006, 03:58:06 AM »

wow, bad sign about Rhiad on CD

If Turkeys like that and Madagascar are on the tracklist while gems like CITR are left off, what other 'big guns' has Axl got lined up?  Undecided whats next, Silkworms as first single?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: