Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 08:00:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone  (Read 16853 times)
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2006, 08:59:40 PM »

LOL, I bet he downloaded the leaks and boots so he could learn the songs at home.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2006, 09:01:58 PM »

I personally talk to him a lot, he's very good with my questions, I just keep what he says under wraps just because he is talking like a friend would and I wouldn't want the masses to get him in trouble then it's a sludge blabbermouth headline... I try and respect his honesty by not betraying his trust..

That's just me though.. He's new and I don't want to see something go south
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2006, 09:05:40 PM »

I personally talk to him a lot, he's very good with my questions, I just keep what he says under wraps just because he is talking like a friend would and I wouldn't want the masses to get him in trouble then it's a sludge blabbermouth headline... I try and respect his honesty by not betraying his trust..

I think its great weve got a member of the band who seems really considerate and kind to fans (maybe hes still a bit high on newfound fame). If any fans deserve that, its GnR fans.

Though Id hate to see him jeopardise it all because he likes to talk too much. Not everyone respects a man's confidence like you, which is unfortunate. He really is a great player, a nice guy and a good member of the band. Id prefer him in the band and quiet rather than out, as much as it would suck to lose his honesty.

Stay as cool as you are now Ron, but be careful  ok
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2006, 09:08:24 PM »

Same here. You said everything.  ok

It's like, you send him a message, 10 minutes later he replies, and you send another one, and he'll reply, and again, etc etc.
ashlar
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2006, 09:15:04 PM »

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=27447
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2006, 09:16:15 PM »

I still dont know why merck freaked when he said he was asked, so dumb.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2006, 09:18:49 PM »

Cool. Ron seems to have more of a mouth than the rest of the band - hope it wont get him into trouble.

I thought the same thing. Didn't he get into trouble once for saying stuff that?

Yea, like 2 years ago I think he posted a message on his webpage saying it looked like he was going to be in GnR. Merck went nuts at him apparently and told people because of that the deal fell though.

blabbermouth fucked it all up, saying he was the new guitarist, he never claimed to be in the band.. It was about 2 years ago... They quickly denied it..

No, blabb only posted what he said on his site. If he wouldnt have opened his big mouth he might have gotten the gig 2 years ago. Seems like nothing has changed, he still cant leep his big mouth shut...
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2006, 09:21:35 PM »

You guys really thing that Ron is that naive that he will give out info he's not supposed to.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2006, 09:24:50 PM »

You guys really thing that Ron is that naive that he will give out info he's not supposed to.

He did 2 years ago...
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2006, 09:33:14 PM »

CD should be out by September, unless Axl is planning on doing a theatre tour. 
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2006, 09:40:00 PM »

How come Ron hasn't heard any new songs but Kid Rock supposedly has? nervous
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2006, 09:40:36 PM »

He did 2 years ago...

Why dont you prove it.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2006, 09:44:54 PM »

He did 2 years ago...

Why dont you prove it.

Its on blabbermouth when ron jumped the gun and said he might be the replacement for bh

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2006, 10:46:45 PM »

i might be wrong...but isnt Blabbermouth the one that  reported that Axl got mad at someone in a club and left in a huff because the guy "spat" in his eye? I would believe Star magazine before blabbermouth on anything.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2006, 10:50:09 PM »

i might be wrong...but isnt Blabbermouth the one that  reported that Axl got mad at someone in a club and left in a huff because the guy "spat" in his eye? I would believe Star magazine before blabbermouth on anything.

They only posted what ron said on his website at the time...
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2006, 10:52:50 PM »

Not that I am straying from the original topic...but isnt it amazing that a cool topic like this strayed into negativity about his apparent lack of keeping a secret? I mean this started out as just a cool post and went south about how he is a "blabbermouth". My feeling is just what Axl said in the Trunk interview about the band members having their own opinions. (I am not exactly sure what he said but that was the jest of it I believe). If he wants to talk I think GNR will allow it, expecially to some fellows after a gig.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2006, 10:59:34 PM »

whats interesting is he didn't mention catcher in the rye out of all the new songs he's had to learn.   so even if B May was gonna perform with them, it coulda been a diff song altogether?  Huh
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2006, 11:16:34 PM »

First of all Ron didn't say anything that Axl hasn't said yet. Axl said that CD would be released fall/late fall.

Ron said the end of September...

Second, Rhiad was on Madrid's setlist, I saw it myself, and all the other people in the front rows....

Why do they choose not to play it at all, and they only played TWAT in Madrid is another story, one that only the band knows and I personally don't care to know....

All I care for is that it will probably be on the record, since Ron was asked to learn the song, and I'm happy cause I like that song. Can't wait to hear the final version, even though I'm pretty sure it's not that different from the 2002 one...

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2006, 11:19:48 PM »

At this point Dizzy came downstairs with a girl who Ron described as Dizzy's friend from New York (he was kissing her so maybe it's his girlfrienc). Ron introduced us and he talked for a bit, signe dour tickets and posed for photos. He was pretty intimidating looking cause he didn't smile and looked very serious (as you will see when I upload the photos!) but he turned out to be very friendly! Dizzy then left to go to a bar where they were all going to meet. Ron, great guy that he was, sat on talking with me and my friend.

Isn't Dizzy married or something?

Yeah, i picked up on that too Lips Sealed

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2006, 11:20:54 PM »

At this point Dizzy came downstairs with a girl who Ron described as Dizzy's friend from New York (he was kissing her so maybe it's his girlfrienc). Ron introduced us and he talked for a bit, signe dour tickets and posed for photos. He was pretty intimidating looking cause he didn't smile and looked very serious (as you will see when I upload the photos!) but he turned out to be very friendly! Dizzy then left to go to a bar where they were all going to meet. Ron, great guy that he was, sat on talking with me and my friend.

Isn't Dizzy married or something?

rofl I think you made a good point.

Lisa "Dizzy, where were you?"
Dizz "mhh..euhhh...playing a gig with Axl"
Lisa "oh really? and what's this wet female panty on your hair??"

Grin

Lisa reads our forums , but not only her, aunt ger ( his aunt) too...

Nothing to say
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: