Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 08:31:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228156 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone  (Read 16880 times)
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2006, 08:22:07 PM »

At this point Dizzy came downstairs with a girl who Ron described as Dizzy's friend from New York (he was kissing her so maybe it's his girlfrienc). Ron introduced us and he talked for a bit, signe dour tickets and posed for photos. He was pretty intimidating looking cause he didn't smile and looked very serious (as you will see when I upload the photos!) but he turned out to be very friendly! Dizzy then left to go to a bar where they were all going to meet. Ron, great guy that he was, sat on talking with me and my friend.

Isn't Dizzy married or something?

I was thinking the same thing.  Shocked
EccoTides
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 08:22:22 PM »

Cool stuff, I hope Rhiad does indeed reappear in some form - I've always felt that it'd make a killer album opener, especially because the intro has a kind of "WTTJ 2000" modern flavor to it.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2006, 08:22:50 PM »

At this point Dizzy came downstairs with a girl who Ron described as Dizzy's friend from New York (he was kissing her so maybe it's his girlfrienc). Ron introduced us and he talked for a bit, signe dour tickets and posed for photos. He was pretty intimidating looking cause he didn't smile and looked very serious (as you will see when I upload the photos!) but he turned out to be very friendly! Dizzy then left to go to a bar where they were all going to meet. Ron, great guy that he was, sat on talking with me and my friend.

Ho cares this is hes personal ?bussines ....

The nuke is a great cool guy .....bring on the music Ron ?ok

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2006, 08:23:18 PM »

Me: Where's Axl tonight?

Ron: He had to fly over to London for some party.

He had to. ?Grin
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 08:26:17 PM by Guns N' Neuroses » Logged
Steel_Angel
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2006, 08:23:51 PM »

Great post! Man, Ron is the kind of person we want to see in GN'R. An awesome dude!

estranged.1098, very funny. ?Smiley

Why does the singer in Avenged Sevenfold have a CD with 12 songs on it and Ron ?has to listen to them on a laptop at an office? ?Undecided

That is if you believe the guy from a7x

I have a CD with 12 songs on it as well.

Madagascar
The Blues
Rhiad...
Silkworms
CD
Oh My God
Catcher...
Better
TWAT
TWAT (alternate version)
IRS
IRS (alternate version)

Grin
yea! with 5 live ones  Grin
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 08:29:13 PM »

Yeah thats why that part is hard to believe...
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 08:29:24 PM »

Great post! Man, Ron is the kind of person we want to see in GN'R. An awesome dude!

estranged.1098, very funny. ?Smiley

Why does the singer in Avenged Sevenfold have a CD with 12 songs on it and Ron ?has to listen to them on a laptop at an office? ?Undecided

That is if you believe the guy from a7x

I have a CD with 12 songs on it as well.

Madagascar
The Blues
Rhiad...
Silkworms
CD
Oh My God
Catcher...
Better
TWAT
TWAT (alternate version)
IRS
IRS (alternate version)

Grin
yea! with 5 live ones? Grin

Hey, I just said 12 new ones, which they all are. ?Cheesy
Steel_Angel
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 08:30:16 PM »

o0o0o0o srryy  Grin
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 08:30:36 PM »

rofl I think you made a good point.

Lisa "Dizzy, where were you?"
Dizz "mhh..euhhh...playing a gig with Axl"
Lisa "oh really? and what's this wet female panty on your hair??"

Grin

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 08:34:58 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.? Shocked
Hookers N Blow
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 08:39:20 PM »

Yeah thats why that part is hard to believe...

Rock star getting girls on the side - not really hard to believe.

The fact that his wife will find out eventually through the internet is hilarious.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 08:40:52 PM by DunkinDave » Logged
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2006, 08:42:14 PM »

poor lisa, other than that ron is pure class!  ok

Chinese Democracy!
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2006, 08:47:25 PM »

Cool. Ron seems to have more of a mouth than the rest of the band - hope it wont get him into trouble.

(damn, I meant to post this an hour ago so I hit post and left for the shops. I come back and it says a new reply. damn)
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2006, 08:49:32 PM »

Cool. Ron seems to have more of a mouth than the rest of the band - hope it wont get him into trouble.

I thought the same thing. Didn't he get into trouble once for saying stuff that?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2006, 08:50:45 PM »

ron thal is a great man & great player  just one of the guys.. had chats with him plus talk a lot online with him, very cool dude..
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2006, 08:52:33 PM »

I thought the same thing. Didn't he get into trouble once for saying stuff that?

Yea, like 2 years ago I think he posted a message on his webpage saying it looked like he was going to be in GnR. Merck went nuts at him apparently and told people because of that the deal fell though.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2006, 08:53:58 PM »

Yea, like 2 years ago I think he posted a message on his webpage saying it looked like he was going to be in GnR. Merck went nuts at him apparently and told people because of that the deal fell though.

blabbermouth fucked it all up, saying he was the new guitarist, he never claimed to be in the band.. It was about 2 years ago... They quickly denied it..
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2006, 08:55:09 PM »

Oh right, there you go. Sorry, I wasnt following the GnR news 2 years ago  Sad
EFISH
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2006, 08:55:23 PM »

now that is one HELL of a story!! Grin

that rocks! bumble is so fucking awesome.. i really hope he stays this cool! ok
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2006, 08:58:42 PM »

Still, Ron may get into trouble. He said CD was coming out in September.

I mean, don't they trust him or what? He wasn't even allowed to have the new music on his laptop!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: