Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 02:17:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone  (Read 16643 times)
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2006, 04:01:25 AM »

Just because Ron has been told to learn a song does not automatically mean itll be on CD.
If these songs are being played, they will likely be on CD. No reason to play new songs that wont be on an album. If Riyadh is on the band's setlist, then it is probably going to be played.

I disagree.. just because they're playing songs doesnt mean it'll be on the actual CD.

And plus, as far as we know an album Rhaid could sound amazing.. so.. chill. We dont have too much of a wait left..

gnrevolution.com
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2006, 04:23:42 AM »

Just because Ron has been told to learn a song does not automatically mean itll be on CD.
If these songs are being played, they will likely be on CD. No reason to play new songs that wont be on an album. If Riyadh is on the band's setlist, then it is probably going to be played.

I disagree.. just because they're playing songs doesnt mean it'll be on the actual CD.

And plus, as far as we know an album Rhaid could sound amazing.. so.. chill. We dont have too much of a wait left..
Well, we must look at prior GNR history to see how this could wind up on CD. During the UYI tour before the album came out, everything that was played on that tour wound up being on the album.

Jimmy: I agree. Riyadh and Madagascar on a 13 track album is not very appealing. But the other songs(minus Silkworms) will make it a damn good album, even with some filler.

EFISH
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2006, 04:31:15 AM »

we must base it on two facts.

number 1. madagascar has been played at every single show since the House Of Blues in 2001.
if thats not enough to tell u its on the album, then what is? (itll be on there)

number 2. rhiad has been played a very few amount of times i beleive and not at all in 2006 but then why wuld bumble need to learn this song out of those select few? because he is planning on playing it very soon.. they probably changed it alot too...and it will probably be on the album... and will rock us hard.
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2006, 04:39:36 AM »

so ron said he only learned 7 songs that we all know about. that should put out any hopes of hearing any new songs that we haven't heard yet on this tour. they'll only play the tracks we know already yes

and i think that riyadh wouldn't be a filler on cd. i happen to like that song and i think i'm not the only one Grin

EFISH
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2006, 04:41:30 AM »

well for europe at least..

but also, u think ron would say... yeah I just learned tyme and the general.. oh and checkmate! lol

but wehn the album comes out right before the us tour kicks off.. well hear almost everything new.

theres a bunch of tour dates

im sure ONE more song we will get ebefore its over in europe.
Even Catcher id considre a new one.. u no

fuck im tired
and rambling on
and goodnight!  drool
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2006, 05:01:20 AM »

Well, we must look at prior GNR history to see how this could wind up on CD. During the UYI tour before the album came out, everything that was played on that tour wound up being on the album.

Jimmy: I agree. Riyadh and Madagascar on a 13 track album is not very appealing. But the other songs(minus Silkworms) will make it a damn good album, even with some filler.

Mmm.. but the UYI situation was different. It was 2 albums on the same date.. there was no other album it could go on. In this case its 3 albums on different dates... any song can be on any album. Its anyones guess. What they're playing might not be on the first album.

Also, theres songs in GNR history that were played live and weren't put on the next album. Don't Cry could have been on appetite. Shadow Of Your Love (which was played in the early days) was never released on an album..

Im just saying.. you can't just assume these things are going to happen. We'll find out soon enough
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 05:12:36 AM by -Jack- » Logged

gnrevolution.com
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2006, 05:02:42 AM »

Cool. Ron seems to have more of a mouth than the rest of the band - hope it wont get him into trouble.

I thought the same thing. Didn't he get into trouble once for saying stuff that?

Yea, like 2 years ago I think he posted a message on his webpage saying it looked like he was going to be in GnR. Merck went nuts at him apparently and told people because of that the deal fell though.

blabbermouth fucked it all up, saying he was the new guitarist, he never claimed to be in the band.. It was about 2 years ago... They quickly denied it..

No, blabb only posted what he said on his site. If he wouldnt have opened his big mouth he might have gotten the gig 2 years ago. Seems like nothing has changed, he still cant leep his big mouth shut...

That's pretty fucked up man... At least he's into the people that see the shows, what does he have to be some flunky like the rest who are not saying anything.. You want to call this a band yet no one can speak about things related to the band..

Also you don't know eevrything people post on here that claim ron said this or that is definetly true.. because he's kind people could say anything..

maybe if fucking gnr's team weren't such douche bags he would have gotten the gig two years ago..
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2006, 05:18:24 AM »

i think silkworms is ok, iv grown to it

that mans name about the november rain thing is del james

cool post he is cool dude

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Origen
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2006, 05:31:26 AM »

Guess this means Axl isnt' planning on playing any new songs live anytime soon, since Ron has only learnt 7 songs.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2006, 06:09:29 AM »

Guess this means Axl isnt' planning on playing any new songs live anytime soon, since Ron has only learnt 7 songs.

I believe once (if) the album comes out you will hear more stuff..Fuck you could have ten new songs in the setlist at least..
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2006, 06:12:29 AM »

number 1. madagascar has been played at every single show since the House Of Blues in 2001.
if thats not enough to tell u its on the album, then what is? (itll be on there)

number 2. rhiad has been played a very few amount of times i beleive and not at all in 2006 but then why wuld bumble need to learn this song out of those select few? because he is planning on playing it very soon.. they probably changed it alot too...and it will probably be on the album... and will rock us hard.

Not actually true.

I also agree with Lofton and Jimmy, Riyadh and Madagascar on the same CD...won't really go together. I would still pick Maddy over Riyadh anyday.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2006, 06:14:15 AM »

Not actually true.

I also agree with Lofton and Jimmy, Riyadh and Madagascar on the same CD...won't really go together. I would still pick Maddy over Riyadh anyday.

I just don't want to many ballads on the album
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2006, 06:17:51 AM »

Not actually true.

I just don't want to many ballads on the album

Agreed. It's good to hear some (Maddy, TWAT) but we need a few more earthshattering rockers. I don't think IRS really cuts it lyrically but I really like Chinese Democracy and Better as they have a really good beat and just top songs that should definitely be on the album. The album needs a few more 3-4 minute hard rockers just to show that the new Guns line-up doesn't mean its all this "industrial" shit that has been mentioned before.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2006, 06:38:28 AM »

I am not  a big fan of the rocker thus far, I'll take irs over cd ..irs outro saves it... Cd just never did anything for me... Oh my god has agreat opening but it's either you click or don't with it's tempo.. Silkworms well no, nd riyad&b is tough to call, maybe studio is what's need, or his voice now.. better is the best and more like it are needed...
TheMole
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2006, 09:08:10 AM »

Why does the singer in Avenged Sevenfold have a CD with 12 songs on it and Ron  has to listen to them on a laptop at an office?  Undecided

Maybe he's confused and just now discovered Appetite? Wink
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2006, 09:15:33 AM »

They know about each others relations... but they don't necessarily engage in it together.
you know them personally?

It's just pretty obvious. Even if he doesn't know them personally, go to the forums Lisa goes to, she talks about this kind of things all the time. Not only me, but I bet some of you here know about other stuff too, and honestly, we should stop this now because that's between them two.
justincrowe
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2006, 09:21:47 AM »

Me: Chinese Democracy's meant to come out in October some time is that right?

Ron: Around the end of September as far as I know.

cool.

08.14.91 - Icehall, Helsinki, Finland
07.06.06 - Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland
estranged.1098
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2006, 09:43:06 AM »

I believe once (if) the album comes out you will hear more stuff..Fuck you could have ten new songs in the setlist at least..

I wouldn't be surprised if they only play about 6 songs from the new album once it comes out.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2006, 09:43:56 AM »

so when will you post the pictures man?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2006, 09:53:44 AM »

They know about each others relations... but they don't necessarily engage in it together.
you know them personally?

It's just pretty obvious. Even if he doesn't know them personally, go to the forums Lisa goes to, she talks about this kind of things all the time. Not only me, but I bet some of you here know about other stuff too, and honestly, we should stop this now because that's between them two.

I'll ask you all to stop talking about Dizzy's private life as none of you knows his family.

So what's obvious and what's not is something that none of you know in here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: