Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 01:52:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: cool chit chat with from Ron, a lot of cool info from cd.com mr browstone  (Read 16640 times)
xj220
Headliner

TWAT=goodness

« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2006, 11:00:45 AM »

so when will you post the pictures man?

Yeah, seriously.  Who cares about the other stuff, I want to see said pics.

"Face it, if crime did not pay there would be very few criminals." -Laughton Lewis Burdock
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2006, 11:05:31 AM »

Cool. Ron seems to have more of a mouth than the rest of the band - hope it wont get him into trouble.

I thought the same thing. Didn't he get into trouble once for saying stuff that?

Yea, like 2 years ago I think he posted a message on his webpage saying it looked like he was going to be in GnR. Merck went nuts at him apparently and told people because of that the deal fell though.

blabbermouth fucked it all up, saying he was the new guitarist, he never claimed to be in the band.. It was about 2 years ago... They quickly denied it..

No, blabb only posted what he said on his site. If he wouldnt have opened his big mouth he might have gotten the gig 2 years ago. Seems like nothing has changed, he still cant leep his big mouth shut...

That's pretty fucked up man... At least he's into the people that see the shows, what does he have to be some flunky like the rest who are not saying anything.. You want to call this a band yet no one can speak about things related to the band..

Also you don't know eevrything people post on here that claim ron said this or that is definetly true.. because he's kind people could say anything..

maybe if fucking gnr's team weren't such douche bags he would have gotten the gig two years ago..

What kind of reality do you live in where when yout told to keep quiet about a deal untill everything is worked out, then you go and talk about it on your website, is right? Bumble is damn lucky he was given a second chance after that whole thing 2 years ago.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2006, 12:17:33 PM »

I think the band is the ones who are lucky simply because the man is a good dude.. Of course career wise it's his benefit, but band wise I feel it's our.. People talk they get happy, no reason to get on the man.. I never checked his site back then, but he said differently about that situation.... I wasn't there nor does it matter anymore... He's here for now..
gabble
Rocker

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2006, 01:10:46 PM »

Quote from: geographicaloddity on Yesterday at 06:58:54 PM
Quote from: Garry on Yesterday at 05:29:50 PM
They know about each others relations... but they don't necessarily engage in it together.

you know them personally?

It's just pretty obvious. Even if he doesn't know them personally, go to the forums Lisa goes to, she talks about this kind of things all the time. Not only me, but I bet some of you here know about other stuff too, and honestly, we should stop this now because that's between them two.

rofl

Ron seems like a cool guy.? Always takes time out for the fans.? Smiley
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2006, 01:14:09 PM »

im sure axl gets enough play.the chick could be with him im not sure.no idea who she is though.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2006, 01:17:24 PM »

ooppz i just wrote this twice on the wrong subject.sorry im in a hurry all the time.

the one an only horsey !
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2006, 01:18:24 PM »

So basically Ron said that he wont have any contribution to Chinese Democracy, that Rhiyad is still going to be played, and he wasnt given a copy of the new songs?
I think he is a great addition to the band, he relates well to the fans, he'll definitely help GNR get some great media attention ... but I fear he might only be a guitarist for hire

Chief
Legend

« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2006, 02:40:33 PM »

awesome post, thanks so much for sharing!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2006, 03:05:02 PM »

Well ron does have his own band. If it is a guitar for hire then I believe that this can only help him with exposure. I am sure he has made a few new fans here and in the sites he is playing at with his personality and genuine graciousness in relating to the GNR fans.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2006, 03:27:43 PM »

So basically Ron said that he wont have any contribution to Chinese Democracy, that Rhiyad is still going to be played, and he wasnt given a copy of the new songs?
I think he is a great addition to the band, he relates well to the fans, he'll definitely help GNR get some great media attention ... but I fear he might only be a guitarist for hire

The guy was hired a month ago, for him to be on CD it would push it back to 07 plus they would not be able to tour. Now do you REALLY want that?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2006, 04:07:17 PM »

Yeah, seriously.? Who cares about the other stuff, I want to see said pics.

I reallyreally want to believe you.. but i'm not sure that i do before i've seen some pics man.. you said you had pics.. then post 'em
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2006, 04:08:14 PM »

Cool. Ron seems to have more of a mouth than the rest of the band - hope it wont get him into trouble.

I thought the same thing. Didn't he get into trouble once for saying stuff that?

Yea, like 2 years ago I think he posted a message on his webpage saying it looked like he was going to be in GnR. Merck went nuts at him apparently and told people because of that the deal fell though.

blabbermouth fucked it all up, saying he was the new guitarist, he never claimed to be in the band.. It was about 2 years ago... They quickly denied it..

No, blabb only posted what he said on his site. If he wouldnt have opened his big mouth he might have gotten the gig 2 years ago. Seems like nothing has changed, he still cant leep his big mouth shut...

That's pretty fucked up man... At least he's into the people that see the shows, what does he have to be some flunky like the rest who are not saying anything.. You want to call this a band yet no one can speak about things related to the band..

Also you don't know eevrything people post on here that claim ron said this or that is definetly true.. because he's kind people could say anything..

maybe if fucking gnr's team weren't such douche bags he would have gotten the gig two years ago..

What kind of reality do you live in where when yout told to keep quiet about a deal untill everything is worked out, then you go and talk about it on your website, is right? Bumble is damn lucky he was given a second chance after that whole thing 2 years ago.
They needed someone to sub for BH and He is doing very well.

I think either he or the GNR camp took a lesson from that. 

If he indeed hasn't allowed to listen to more than 7 new songs, he's not given more info than that are OK to give out.

If not, he's not that naively open as many might think.
I'm not sure if this convo really took place tho.

but I fear he might only be a guitarist for hire

Only if BH was coming back. Wink
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2006, 04:22:56 PM »

So Bucketheads parts remain on CD...PHEW!!

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2006, 05:50:35 PM »

I love Axl... I really do... he?s one of the most charismatic frontmen in the music business and history, no doubt on that. but there?s one thing on him that really gets on my nerves- this thing to let his band partners behind to go partying and stuff like that. Didn?t he learn from the past? God I think that by 44, Axl could have already learn some useful things like the purpose of a band and a tour. Isn?t for the band members be together, hang out during the tour, getting to knoe each other better and better everyday, u know band like a family... but no, Axl keeps doing the same shit he did in the past... god we all know that one of the thousand reasons the band spilt up was cos Axl was almost never together with them, they had to wait for him to start the gig etc etc... And now he stills do this shit... But then, now he owns the band anyway... Now we can do whatever the fuck he wants... Poor guys indeed.... Ron looks such a nice boy, but for what I read he may be one of those guys that are so kind and nice that only take orders... and I think that?s what all the members do now, take orders from Axl, and then, they even have to keep up with all this shit, to not be together with him during the tour etc... It might be very bad to the guys... god, I really thought that Axl had learnt some lessons... lol but the guy loves to party?? Is that the only goal he has in his life? Oh well...

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
xj220
Headliner

TWAT=goodness

« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2006, 06:37:41 PM »

Well you know, sometimes the most brilliant artists are also the most weird.  Kinda comes with the territory.

"Face it, if crime did not pay there would be very few criminals." -Laughton Lewis Burdock
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2006, 03:32:56 PM »

Honestly try and keep these thing to yoyurself, I think ron might get in trouble,.,... I can't answer why but believe me.. No one is doing interviews Wink
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2006, 03:39:37 PM »

Honestly try and keep these thing to yoyurself, I think ron might get in trouble,.,... I can't answer why but believe me.. No one is doing interviews Wink

I just thought to write same things few minutes ago... Ron is great open personality, which is totally opposite from GNR in general... still when the time comes I am sure they will all shine. They all handled Download incident great and I am sure it will be cool to hear them speaking. I am not sure, at this moment, who is trying to prevent things to leak Axl or Merck, but I have a feeling Axl is not 'primadona' as he was before...

V
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2006, 04:25:55 PM »

Great post! Man, Ron is the kind of person we want to see in GN'R. An awesome dude!

estranged.1098, very funny. ?Smiley

Why does the singer in Avenged Sevenfold have a CD with 12 songs on it and Ron ?has to listen to them on a laptop at an office? ?Undecided

That is if you believe the guy from a7x
he has it because a fan gave it to him, well gave it to his guitarist.  Wink

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2006, 04:40:44 PM »

I really wish these guys could be open and talk freely to the fans, I mean everything should be fun right, it's a band and if everything is happening everyone should be talking.. No reason to be doing suhc a big tour with no interviews or information...Kind of puts  adamper on it.. Even axl is barely saying boo on stage
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2006, 05:52:42 PM »

Yeah, seriously.? Who cares about the other stuff, I want to see said pics.

I reallyreally want to believe you.. but i'm not sure that i do before i've seen some pics man.. you said you had pics.. then post 'em

so i guess then that this was all untrue.. i mean you said you were gonna post some pics but hasn't done that yet..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: