Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:19:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dublin Download RDS 9 June 2006
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dublin Download RDS 9 June 2006  (Read 49000 times)
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #180 on: June 09, 2006, 04:55:00 PM »

I don't even know why we even bother with updates , ?the setlist is not going to change ?, Axl and the band are most likely going to sound the same as the previous show , ?the only news we should follow is whether he went on stage and no riots occurred. ?I understand a show like Rock in Rio ?and Rock am Ring ?where there was streaming going on ?but I think it gets old ?having a thread about a show we aren't even watching. ? We should just wait for Download on sunday ?and see if we get any audio streaming . ? Every one of these concert threads ?are beginning to look exactly the same as previous ones . ? Kind of a waste of time ?, ?don't you think??

Talk about a show IF a new song or something interesting was said about CD, other than that its nothing to really report. ?It is cool to have them out and about again though, better than hidden away in some studio.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2006, 04:55:25 PM »

This new band has a hell of a lot to prove and people are right to complain about all the solos, even GN'R at its peak never had so much time wasting. They are really pushing it and the the overwhelming opinion from the audiences has been ZzZzzZzzzzzZZZzzz...........

Why dont they shorten the fucking gigs and charge less fucking money, its a crock.

Have you been to a show?

the original line up had longer solo's.....10 min drum solo, 10 min guitar solo
everyone keeps harping on about the boring solo's...... give the new guys a fucking break and stop fucking complaining
solo's give the band time to re-group and chill for a few mins

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2006, 04:56:23 PM »

I don't even know why we even bother with updates , ?the setlist is not going to change ?, Axl and the band are most likely going to sound the same as the previous show , ?the only news we should follow is whether he went on stage and no riots occurred. ?I understand a show like Rock in Rio ?and Rock am Ring ?where there was streaming going on ?but I think it gets old ?having a thread about a show we aren't even watching. ? We should just wait for Download on sunday ?and see if we get any audio streaming . ? Every one of these concert threads ?are beginning to look exactly the same as previous ones . ? Kind of a waste of time ?, ?don't you think??

but if there's people who want the updates then give it to them/us.. if you think it's a waste of time you don't have to be here reading about it...
but let's get back on the topic...
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #183 on: June 09, 2006, 04:56:40 PM »

No I don't. If you don't like updates don't read them... it's so easy to enjoy or not enjoy, noone is forcing anyone... but people always bitching, going offtopic and so on...
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #184 on: June 09, 2006, 04:57:04 PM »

Didn't you bitch about the same thing in the Hammersmith thread? Roll Eyes

If you don't like the updates then stay out.

Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #185 on: June 09, 2006, 04:57:31 PM »

argh, i'm disappointed, i always think that french people was the only grousing people  rofl
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #186 on: June 09, 2006, 04:57:43 PM »

The old band just as many solos and jams, why do people keep bitching about this. Slash always had a solo, hell sorum had a solo, then gnr aways had intros/solos ?before SCOM, Nov Rain, KOHD etc etc. Its no different than what they did back in the day

Yes but this isn't back in the day.

Back in the day GN'R will woefully self indulgant and the performances suffered.
Remember how great it was before the solos, and how great it was during the Skin n Bones tour when they trimmed off all the fat that gathered.

This new band has a hell of a lot to prove and people are right to complain about all the solos, even GN'R at its peak never had so much time wasting. They are really pushing it and the the overwhelming opinion from the audiences has been ZzZzzZzzzzzZZZzzz...........

Why dont they shorten the fucking gigs and charge less fucking money, its a crock.

The new band IS PROVING their talents with this solos. They are show casing their talents with them. And dont speak for everyone when you talk about the crowd being zzzz because I was at the first hammerstein show and no one was bored during the bands solos. Nice try tho

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
EFISH
« Reply #187 on: June 09, 2006, 04:57:53 PM »

what about the solo's ... but then ALSO the already 3 band jams in the show.

3 jams is too many IMO.. one is perfect.
Fransman_nl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #188 on: June 09, 2006, 04:58:10 PM »

Absent the solos,
People would yell "Hired guns!"
It's always something. Roll Eyes

The solos tell me
That this is truly a BAND
And each player shines.

Splash

/Mike

Nicely spoken
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #189 on: June 09, 2006, 04:58:31 PM »

The band jams are just intros for the songs really.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #190 on: June 09, 2006, 04:59:50 PM »

Do us all a favor and stop posting here then. How about that? You could just cut and paste your lil thing about this in every thread. You are like a broken record, just stop posting here if you are sick of it. Most bands play the same set list every show, so why are you crying.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #191 on: June 09, 2006, 05:00:38 PM »

get back to the mutha fuckin topic.. this topic is supposed to be about the download show.. i'm sure you guys can find another topic to "bitch" about the solos and jamming.. okey?

ok listen here.. at this show... there are to many jams and solos.. so in a topic about this show, we can bitch about the solos and jams..

Angry

listen?.. i'm reading but you may have like the coolest computer in the world if you can listen to what people are writing on the web......

joking.. but that would be cool.. shal we get back to the topic now? hahha now i'm bitching about getting back to the topic
Fransman_nl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #192 on: June 09, 2006, 05:01:14 PM »

Do us all a favor and stop posting here then. How about that? You could just cut and paste your lil thing about this in every thread. You are like a broken record, just stop posting here if you are sick of it. Most bands play the same set list every show, so why are you crying.

rofl
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #193 on: June 09, 2006, 05:03:12 PM »

The band jams are just intros for the songs really.

That is my point, so I dont see why people get so pissy about it

Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #194 on: June 09, 2006, 05:03:15 PM »

The jams are really short, they just jam while they are moving the piano... it's why Axl called it the "Moving the piano jam" once... don't remember at which show Cool

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #195 on: June 09, 2006, 05:03:56 PM »

Seriously swingtrader, i understand it's ok to disagree with people, but you just spew the same shit over and over again in each thread, you just change the wording around.

get lost dude, no one wants you here. we all laugh at you, and we pm eachother talking about how much of a loser you are. and yeah, we also talk about those pictures of you at the Styx fan festival.
Fransman_nl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #196 on: June 09, 2006, 05:04:16 PM »

Nightrain takes a lot of time to finish.....

Where are the updates??
EFISH
« Reply #197 on: June 09, 2006, 05:04:34 PM »

just a heads up fransman... i dont think the mods like when u just post a smiley no actual reply.

i just remember reading that u can get negative points for that when i first got on the board so just a reminder Wink
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #198 on: June 09, 2006, 05:04:52 PM »

Waitin for encore bumble foot geein up the crowd now axl doin band introductions in style of game show host robin solo just startin to get dark screens show him against sky line paradise city

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #199 on: June 09, 2006, 05:05:09 PM »

hahaha that cut and paste part of your post is hilarious.. and so right 2..
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: